Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally........

After been waiting just over 3.5 years, when I try to contact my attorney for my h1B extension, they told me they just received the official approval mail.
It looks PBEC is keeping steady speed now, I expect they will pick up speed after they complete 45Day letter.

Just be patient, everyone's mail will flood in soon. It looks they are starting to work on DEC 2002 now. If yours is in this range and has been transfered from federal. Keep asking your attorney for the status.

Thanks everyone's useful information that I used to monitor the progress of PBEC, that did pay off.

Good Luck to every one.
Hope see you soon in the next tracker...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot

Wow I got a screenshot turnaround in less than 1 hour!?
That after my attorney said it would be a waste of time.
The official website is saying 16 months until backlog is cleared. Have any of you established how fast they are going, ie are they clearing 3 months of PDs every month?

PBEC_LC2003 said:
After been waiting just over 3.5 years, when I try to contact my attorney for my h1B extension, they told me they just received the official approval mail.
It looks PBEC is keeping steady speed now, I expect they will pick up speed after they complete 45Day letter.

Just be patient, everyone's mail will flood in soon. It looks they are starting to work on DEC 2002 now. If yours is in this range and has been transfered from federal. Keep asking your attorney for the status.

Thanks everyone's useful information that I used to monitor the progress of PBEC, that did pay off.

Good Luck to every one.
Hope see you soon in the next tracker...... :)

Congratulation PBEC_LC2003!

I am glad things are finally moving at PBEC.

Where is PA labor approval thread?

Where is this thread you mentioned? I tried to look for and could not find it.

Can you post a link?

I always thought that these 3 threads viz. Philly, dallas and tracker thread have all the info people post about BECs.

Thnaks,

GC_Lover said:
Check the PA labor approval thread. palabor got his labor approved. His PD is Dec 2002 and his P-XXX number is very close to yours. I think you might be very very close to approval.

Good Luck! :)

Very Strange

Very Strange..

Seems like PBEC generated NOF in March for my case and my friends case. But the employer or lawyer did not received it. Almost 3 months passed .. :(

We came to know about it today after calling them.

Don't know what to do now. I asked HR to send a fax to PBEC.

They said the case is not closed yet it is in FINAL REVIEW

Any Ideas how to proceed ? :confused:

Thanks

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 5 2002
45 Day Received Nov 3 2005
45 Day Replied Nov 4 2005

By grace of Ma Durga I got my LC approved today.

Details,
VA MAY 2002, eb-2 RIR.

Ps- Guys I have bored you over many years with my all kind of models and guessitimate. I would (in all humbleness) say that I have one of the better grip on the situation. I will tell you this, I think they have started looking at the older files that were left out. Thta's true for VA. I hope it is true for additional states as well. Another thing that kept killing me was that is it me that is screwed because of me, I tried to keep my sanity and will tell you, i don't think they are individually punishing anyone. I have asked many times, called the hot line many times, have been living at this site and still got my LC approved. Have faith in Ma Durga and you will also get through.

Thanks
Ravi

akela said:

Details,
VA MAY 2002, eb-2 RIR.

Ps- Guys I have bored you over many years with my all kind of models and guessitimate. I would (in all humbleness) say that I have one of the better grip on the situation. I will tell you this, I think they have started looking at the older files that were left out. Thta's true for VA. I hope it is true for additional states as well. Another thing that kept killing me was that is it me that is screwed because of me, I tried to keep my sanity and will tell you, i don't think they are individually punishing anyone. I have asked many times, called the hot line many times, have been living at this site and still got my LC approved. Have faith in Ma Durga and you will also get through.

Thanks
Ravi

Congratulations...Can you please provide more information like I have in my Signature...

Thanks,
- Kiran

akela said:

Details,
VA MAY 2002, eb-2 RIR.

Thanks
Ravi

Congratulations !!! Wish you best of luck for your future steps and hope you get your GC soon.

Congratulations!

Congrtulations!!!
Enjoy the moment. And good luck with your next stages.
You have done lots of good work here, helped many of us.
Thanks for all your efforts, help, and advices.

akela said:
EB2/RIR/Virginia:May-2002/Philly:Dec 2003/45DayLetter:Feb 2005/P-04267-XXXXX

Guys who got approvals recently

Hi there,

First of all congrats to the lucky ones, who got their approvals recently. I read that some got LC approval mail at their home address before they heard from attorney. Is this always the trend or it is like the PBEC's trend being not consistent in approving applications. Please post your thoughts...

EB3/NY
PD : 03/29/02
45 DL : Oct' 2005
Labor approval : God knows.....

Contact Details

Thanks for sharing the info. This could happen to anybody’s case, could you share the details of your call

Phone #
Who called? Employer, Lawyer or you?

Thanks in advance

NJJune52002 said:
Very Strange..

Seems like PBEC generated NOF in March for my case and my friends case. But the employer or lawyer did not received it. Almost 3 months passed .. :(

We came to know about it today after calling them.

Don't know what to do now. I asked HR to send a fax to PBEC.

They said the case is not closed yet it is in FINAL REVIEW

Any Ideas how to proceed ? :confused:

Thanks

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 5 2002
45 Day Received Nov 3 2005
45 Day Replied Nov 4 2005

Longtime silent reader in this forum. My labor got approved and got an email from my lawyer this morning. Good luck to every one.

What a pain wait!!

Do I need to prepare any documents or anything for my I-140/485 stages in advance?

Thank you all and best of luck.

My info:

VA – RIR – EB2
PD: Nov 2002
MS+
Transferred to Regional before moved to Philly
CASE No: P-04282-XXXXX
45days letter received in Feb first week of 2005 and replied last week of Feb 2005

Phone # 202-693-3010

They will give information only to employer or lawyer. In my case employer called.

septphil02 said:
Thanks for sharing the info. This could happen to anybody’s case, could you share the details of your call

Phone #
Who called? Employer, Lawyer or you?

Thanks in advance

I suspect PBEC can finish data entry before Jun. 30

just get a screen shot, nothing change comparing with two month ago. still a lot of entries are missing. case number still starts with "T". Frustrated..

Any cases with NOF being approved???

Please update cases with NOF being approved. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????