Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations!

Congrates varshadas...

Saknia,
Isn't it ridiculous? My PD is May '02 and still waiting. Look at my signature.
My attorney, the stupid ass, when ever I call him tells the same thing...you need to wait, we have no control over....blah...blah.... It drives me crazy.
Any suggestions?

Thanks;

saknia said:
varshadas
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

Labor Approval from CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my labor approval today.

Details are:
-------------
State:CA
PD: October 30 2002
45 Day Letter Received : 04/2005

Good luck to all.

Best Regards,
Varsha

I am also having same case # P-04308-***. No luck.
PD 08/02, CA/RIR/EB2, 45 DL 02/05

dying for GC said:
Congrates varshadas...

Saknia,
My attorney, the stupid ass, when ever I call him tells the same thing...you need to wait, we have no control over....blah...blah.... It drives me crazy.
Any suggestions?

Thanks;

dying for GC said:
Congrates varshadas...

Saknia,
Any suggestions?

Thanks;

This is the Question lots of us ask everyday to ourselves. PBEC some how make Guess on some thing or other. May it is their technique to keep you guessing all the Time so that you will not think Constructively and file a case against them for the delay

Since your RD date is 2003 I think you will get your soon

Wait Buddy

frustrated by the delays

I found out that recent CA E2 approvals from Phil. Center are all with PD Oct. 2002. What happen to my PD Aug. 20 2002 case? My lawyer emailed Phil. Center to inquire about my case stastus and never get a reply. Why PEBC ignore the Aug. cases and move on for the Oct. ones?

any idea

PD: Aug. 20, 2002
EB2, RIR, CA
RD: 8/20/03
ETA#P-4309-XXXX

sacbee said:
I am also having same case # P-04308-***. No luck.
PD 08/02, CA/RIR/EB2, 45 DL 02/05

We're all on the same boat :)
Have faith, there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited by a moderator:
My confusion

If you scroll down, you will see the dates of the most
recent cases before moving to BECs.

Now if for instance the state MD was processing May 2002
RIR and Philly regional was July 2003, how come there is
still many RIR cases from MD before May 2002? The same
applies to different states as well. Any ideas?

Here is the link

http://www.ilw.com/govttimes/department-of-labor.shtm

Easy--- said:
I found out that recent CA E2 approvals from Phil. Center are all with PD Oct. 2002. What happen to my PD Aug. 20 2002 case? My lawyer emailed Phil. Center to inquire about my case stastus and never get a reply. Why PEBC ignore the Aug. cases and move on for the Oct. ones?

any idea

PD: Aug. 20, 2002is

EB2, RIR, CA
RD: 8/20/03
ETA#P-4309-XXXX

Only Reson I can say could for this

Cases from 2001 to June 2002 were with Officers who were deployed now to finish the task of 45 day letter before June 2006.They donlt have an immediate Target for Approvals till Sep 2007.

They got some New hands( may be from DBEC) who were deployed to start Cases from July/Aug 2002

If this is True all these pending cases will see light soon

saknia said:
At present there is no way of knowing the Status on Labor petition unless you go through Lawyer. Labor being a Free thing and Tied to Employer you have to go through this process. Many of us always wonder whether Our Case is closed or not. If Not closed then whether it is already approved and not used/sold by our company fro someone else.

The day they close this substitution business and free this Labor thing from Employers , that is the day of Relief for all of us.

They have to introduce Point system like in Newzeland and Australia where one is allowed to obtain the same directly with out Employers. In that case the Attorney's work for you and he will have Client Realtionship with you and behave well with you.

Currently I see that most of us cannot check status because attorney is a lazy Guy ( Does not want to work for a Case for which he received Fees 4 Years Back and unless he see some more fees does not want to move his butt and check status). Of course there exceptions in this too. Firms like Rajiv spend part of their Profits in creating poratls where we share all our News and co ordinate among ourselves and he spend his time for doing Conference calls and answer basic e mail questions

Thinking all of these I feel this fight is not over when we get our GC. It starts there until all these things we go through is changed for all other coming behind us. I wish let God make one of us Nelson Mandela or Gandhi.

--

Saknia.. I really appriciate your thougts and idea. You are doing a great service and i am sure you could/should probably be getting close to a being a attorney yourself. At minimum, you get will lots of good wishes for bringing hope to so many people here (all quiet ones included). Rajiv himself has done a great service by providing this portal and i personaly think he is a very nice attorney.

BTW. i had requested Screen shot again 2 days back and this time i noticed a significant change compared to a month and half back. 3 fields "Occupation title" , Ocupation code and Prevailing wage were filled.

Does it mean something? It does give a flicker of hope, though i know its could mean nothing. What does "Data Review completion" mean? i saw in one of posts . Thanks so much for your insights.

update

I received a letter at home address that Labor is approved. Confirmed this with attorney and he also got one with ETA 750 A and B. Saknia your words were true, it happened in this month itself.

Alas it is probably a year late. My company got acquired (partial acquistion) and though the buying company lawyer is confident of successor in interest, the word on web seems to be otherwise. Still I will fight on and see. If I have come this far may be there is a chance. I will update this forum at a later date for those of you in similar situation.

For those of you before me and in particularly with PD 2001, I have my deepest prayer that you get out of this hell hole in next few weeks.

StressTest, Saknia thanks for inputs. You were good friends and I wish for the day this thread is deleted and everyone gets approval.

My details are below listed. If someone needs more information I would be glad to provide.

CA EB-2 RIR
P-04322-06...
PD 01/11/2002
RD 09/23/2003
45DL 02/23/2005
Job Requirement MS [in lieu of MS BS + 5 ]
Qual. Possessed BS + 8
Date Approved 05/15/2006
Number of times I sent mail to H1b extension #2
(Aprilc2002 mentioned they are keeping tabs on this)

2001-md

I called pbec directly and told about my case to person who answered the call. He asked me to fax the case details.

I spoke to my employer and lawyer --asked them to do the same as I was not sure, if I can fax the papers to PBEC directly. they both do not agree to do this and ask me to wait....

Any suggestions ? Tired now and no energy !!

MD/RIR/Aug-2001

I am new member. I have couple of questions. My Labor was filed in sept 2004 from NY. I see everybody writing the case with no. assisned to case starting with P-XXXXXXX. I asked about this from the lawer, he said he does not have any way to track it, Where do I get this number? when should I expect 45 day letter?

I will appriciate anybody 's help .

NAYAK said:
I called pbec directly and told about my case to person who answered the call. He asked me to fax the case details.

I spoke to my employer and lawyer --asked them to do the same as I was not sure, if I can fax the papers to PBEC directly. they both do not agree to do this and ask me to wait....

Any suggestions ? Tired now and no energy !!

MD/RIR/Aug-2001
You have waited so long and still waiting. As per Rajeev people with 2001 should call PBEC. The person at PBEC asked you for information. At worst he is going to delay another month. So what is the harm. Pull the trigger and get on with it.

My 2 cents.

Saknia, Thanks very much for the information.
How did you hear such news? Do my think my case will be approved soon?

saknia said:
Only Reson I can say could for this

Cases from 2001 to June 2002 were with Officers who were deployed now to finish the task of 45 day letter before June 2006.They donlt have an immediate Target for Approvals till Sep 2007.

They got some New hands( may be from DBEC) who were deployed to start Cases from July/Aug 2002

If this is True all these pending cases will see light soon

bigbang2001 said:
I received a letter at home address that Labor is approved. Confirmed this with attorney and he also got one with ETA 750 A and B. Saknia your words were true, it happened in this month itself.

Alas it is probably a year late. My company got acquired (partial acquistion) and though the buying company lawyer is confident of successor in interest, the word on web seems to be otherwise. Still I will fight on and see. If I have come this far may be there is a chance. I will update this forum at a later date for those of you in similar situation.

For those of you before me and in particularly with PD 2001, I have my deepest prayer that you get out of this hell hole in next few weeks.

StressTest, Saknia thanks for inputs. You were good friends and I wish for the day this thread is deleted and everyone gets approval.

Bigbang2001

Congratulations and thanks for your prayers for others. Eventhough you are Nov 2001 your RD is 2003 and 45 Day letter in feb 05. This makes sense and I believe that there is some FIFO. Only we get frustrated when we dont get ours ( Iam one of that too)

All the Best for Next stages

My details are below listed. If someone needs more information I would be glad to provide.

CA EB-2 RIR
P-04322-06...
PD 01/11/2002
RD 09/23/2003
45DL 02/23/2005
Job Requirement MS [in lieu of MS BS + 5 ]
Qual. Possessed BS + 8
Date Approved 05/15/2006
Number of times I sent mail to H1b extension #2
(Aprilc2002 mentioned they are keeping tabs on this)

Easy--- said:
Saknia, Thanks very much for the information.
How did you hear such news? Do my think my case will be approved soon?

Your RD is 2003 and if your 45 day replied in Feb Mar 05 then you will get it soon

madhukar73 said:
--

Saknia.. I really appriciate your thougts and idea. You are doing a great service and i am sure you could/should probably be getting close to a being a attorney yourself. At minimum, you get will lots of good wishes for bringing hope to so many people here (all quiet ones included). Rajiv himself has done a great service by providing this portal and i personaly think he is a very nice attorney.

BTW. i had requested Screen shot again 2 days back and this time i noticed a significant change compared to a month and half back. 3 fields "Occupation title" , Ocupation code and Prevailing wage were filled.

Does it mean something? It does give a flicker of hope, though i know its could mean nothing. What does "Data Review completion" mean? i saw in one of posts . Thanks so much for your insights.

Date Review Completion means all Data is verfied and you will be in the Queue for being refered to CO ( Certifying Officer). Those 3 fileds means that they have entered your full information now if you are RIR. If you are nor RIR that menas more - Recuritment process is completed kind of

mic123 said:
I am new member. I have couple of questions. My Labor was filed in sept 2004 from NY. I see everybody writing the case with no. assisned to case starting with P-XXXXXXX. I asked about this from the lawer, he said he does not have any way to track it, Where do I get this number? when should I expect 45 day letter?

I will appriciate anybody 's help .

Youshould get 45 day letter soon, We saw some from 2005 getting it. If you donlt get in a month's time ask your attorney to check with PBEC

You can wait for now. If you have means to do PERM go for it now

saknia said:
Youshould get 45 day letter soon, We saw some from 2005 getting it. If you donlt get in a month's time ask your attorney to check with PBEC

You can wait for now. If you have means to do PERM go for it now

Thanks a lot what is ETA#. where do I get this.

AS u said I should go for perm. I am in 5th year , should I transfer the existing case to Perm or file a new case through a new employer.

nyprog-8-27 said:
Makes totally no sense- it would be against constitution.
Do you think so ?
Look here
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20061800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/pdf/06-1248.pdf

Department is
proposing in § 656.12(b) to prohibit
employers from seeking or receiving
payment of any kind, from any source,
for filing an ETA Form 750 or an ETA
Form 9089 or for other actions in
connection with the permanent labor
certification process. Prohibited
payments would include, but not be
limited to: Employer fees for hiring the
alien beneficiary; receiving ‘‘kickbacks’’
of part of the alien beneficiary’s pay

Don't know it this was adopted though.

And here is the explanation:

Included in this change would be a prohibition against the beneficiary paying, directly or indirectly, attorney's fees and costs related to preparation, filing, and obtaining a labor certification

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_elisub.html

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Approval

Hello All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my labor approval today.

Details are:
-------------
EB3/RIR
State:CA
PD: November 12 2002
45 Day Letter Received : 02-15-2005
ETA case number: P-04321-XXXXX

Good luck to all.

Best regards,
Kai