Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

When can i expect my LC

Hi All Optimistic people,

I have a PD of June 2002 ,and i received my 45 day letter On may 2 2006.
can any one you predict , when i can receive LC approval based on 45 day letter

Thx,
:)

guys ..
are there any florida approvals at all? my pd is in 02/2003. Since PBEC is currently at 10/2002 .. do you think I expect my approval in next 5 months :)

That is a million dollar question. If you find answer , pl. let me know... my PD is also 02/2003 - Florida, i'll share half of the cost to get an answer ;) .

mahi_nikki said:
guys ..
are there any florida approvals at all? my pd is in 02/2003. Since PBEC is currently at 10/2002 .. do you think I expect my approval in next 5 months :)

Taurus06,

None of the gurus predictions are promising so far for this date range!!!
PD: Early august /2002 RD: 06/2003 45DL:02/2005 EB2/RIR-CA
Any hopes in coming months !!!

-sacbee

Taurus06 said:
I really hoped so since I've checked snr_green_card dates;
PD: 10/2002 RD: 08/2004 45DL:04/2005 EB2/RIR-PA

BTW, Congratulations to snr_green_card and to those who got certified recently!

It seems that DOL is now looking at 2004 RDs and if our speculations were true then several cases would probably be in the zone hopefully.

Mine is PD: 07/2002 RD: 06/2004 45DL:02/2005 EB2/RIR-CA

Like many of us, this forum is the only place where we could at least monitor developments ... all the best for everyone!

reply to md watch n stress test........

MDwatch said:
Msg for greynicolls .... Is your LC EB2 or EB3 ? THanks

-MDWatch

md watch.........it is EB-2

stress test......thnx

and the other person (forgot ur id) ------ not using old pd filing perm with new pd

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 4 years and still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!

My PD is May2002 from VA, and I am Still waiting. A lot of people are thinking approvals have moved to Oct 2002, but that is not the case, there are still a lot of people before that waiting :mad:

Status update from DC Foreign Labor Department

Guys,

I contacted Mark Gorbman (202-693-2970) at Foreign Labor Department, DC today. He said that they cannot do anything about the backlog in Philly. It seems like they are in their own world and no one can even enquire or ask about the time frame of when any individual case would be be processed. All he suggest was to call Philly directly. We all know no one will be able to help us when we call them directly. Anyway, you guys could call Mark if you have your ETA Case # handy. He can give you the on screen update like when u they sent out the 45 day letter and when they received the 45 day letter from you. At least better than nothing. Hope this helps and good luck guys.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????
:mad:

aycy said:
Guys,

I contacted Mark Gorbman (202-693-2970) at Foreign Labor Department, DC today. He said that they cannot do anything about the backlog in Philly. It seems like they are in their own world and no one can even enquire or ask about the time frame of when any individual case would be be processed. All he suggest was to call Philly directly. We all know no one will be able to help us when we call them directly. Anyway, you guys could call Mark if you have your ETA Case # handy. He can give you the on screen update like when u they sent out the 45 day letter and when they received the 45 day letter from you. At least better than nothing. Hope this helps and good luck guys.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Hi AYCY,

In my case, I am very worried if the 45 day letter has been recvd by the Philly BEC. The last date to recieve my 45 day letter was Feb 20,mine made it on the 10th of Feb to 'Bala Cynwd,PA'.

you think I can get an answer from him if my 45 day letter-reply has been revcd by the Philly Centre...?

there can be no misery in our life worser than this PBEC shit...!!

Yes

StressTestInUSA said:
Hi AYCY,

In my case, I am very worried if the 45 day letter has been recvd by the Philly BEC. The last date to recieve my 45 day letter was Feb 20,mine made it on the 10th of Feb to 'Bala Cynwd,PA'.

you think I can get an answer from him if my 45 day letter-reply has been revcd by the Philly Centre...?

there can be no misery in our life worser than this PBEC shit...!!

Yes, as he would retrieve the screen shot with your ETA Case# and tell you what is in there. Good luck.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Help

Saknia,
Could you please tell what is the next stage after Data Review Completion?
My case Data Review completed on April 25th 2006. Do you know how long it will take after this stage?

Thanks
ETA Case# P-05137-XXXXX
MD State Received# 7/2/2002
45 Day Letter# November 19 2005
Responded # November 21st 2005

aycy said:
Guys,

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Thanks for providing the number. I called Mark, and he was pretty helpful. However, he was unable to find my case on whatever database he was accessing. He searched by my name, emp name and also case nbr - but to no avail. He then gave me a number and asked me to call the BEC directly, but they refuse to talk to the beneficiary.

So I am back to talking to the stupid attorney once again.

NMRA said:
Saknia,
Could you please tell what is the next stage after Data Review Completion?
My case Data Review completed on April 25th 2006. Do you know how long it will take after this stage?

Thanks
ETA Case# P-05137-XXXXX
MD State Received# 7/2/2002
45 Day Letter# November 19 2005
Responded # November 21st 2005

After Data Review Your case will be sent to CO with a Recommnedation for approval. When he looks at yours he wil then approve

Add your details in signature section

It will be nice to see each of your details in your signature section instead of looking in the excel sheet...

Case number changes from T to P

Hi Guys,
The only update I have is that my Case number changed from T-05140-xxxxx to P-05140-XXXXX, I am still waiting for the 45 day letter.
Do you guys think that I should get in touch with any one as I have not received the 45 day letter yet
case details as follows
ETA Case Number P-05140-xxxxx
Processing Type- RIR
CRD- 02/28/2003
PD- 02/28/2003
Case Sourse - State
PBEC
Any advice ??

CA Oct 30 2002 approval

varshadas
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

Labor Approval from CA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to inform everyone that I received my labor approval today.

Details are:
-------------
State:CA
PD: October 30 2002
45 Day Letter Received : 04/2005

Good luck to all.

Best Regards,
Varsha

I haven't received my 45 days letter yet.

Sahar123 said:
I have'nt recieved 45 days letter notie yet from PBEC. Mine PD is Dec. 12 2003 RIR, EB3, MA. Last year in May I recieved a letter from MA Dept. of letter stating my case is moved to PBEC but after that no response. If anyone of you are in the same situation whose case is filed from MA & PD close to mine, please let me know.

Thanks

PD: Dec. 12 2003
MA, EB3, RIR
No 45 days letter

What's the best time to call?

Aycy,
what's the best time to call Mark Gorbman (202-693-2970)? Every time I tried after reading your post, it goes to his voice mail. Do I leave a message?
I tried between 11a.m PST and 2:30p.m PST.

NeverGreen,
What is the number he gave you to call BEC? Can you please share it?

thanks

NEverGreen said:
Thanks for providing the number. I called Mark, and he was pretty helpful. However, he was unable to find my case on whatever database he was accessing. He searched by my name, emp name and also case nbr - but to no avail. He then gave me a number and asked me to call the BEC directly, but they refuse to talk to the beneficiary.

So I am back to talking to the stupid attorney once again.

I applied in Jan 2005 and received 45 day letter in Aug 2005. Whats meaning of this? Am I going to receive approved labor earlier than yours.
Malidar