Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

45 Day Letter

Hi, new to this portal. I filed under the RIR Labor Cert. and received my 45 day letter August 2005 but haven't heard back yet. I know my file is in the Phil. back log center. My ETA case # is P-05012-xxxxx. Does anyone know what the processing time is?

My friend also received his 45 day letter in March 2005 but still hasn't received his approval. Any help/information will be appreciated. Thanks.

Kam

update for closed cases.....believe at ur own risk :)

ok so as u all know or the regulars know that i didn't get the 45 day letter and eventually found out that my case had been closed (by talking to pbec @ 484-270-1500 )......so pbec had asked us (employer or/and lawyer to send a fax at 484-270-1600 ) to re-open the case closed in error......which was done on several ocassions...

so on the 16th of may i received the official case closure love letter from stephen stefanko....even though i already knew the case was closed still seeing it in black and white was a system shock.....

did some research and found out stephen stefanko's phone number (if u don't know it already......plz don't ask me to post it......not yet atleast......be a little patient) .......and spoke to his secretary about closed cases.......

according to her a lot of 45 day letters were never sent out and the cases were closed in error and they know about the problem and if the re-open fax is in the system ......the cases will be opened (re-opened) and they will send a letter saying the case has been re-opened (upon asking her how would i know that this letter will make it .......she shared a hearty laugh with me)......this conversation took place on the 17th of may.....and she said she is pretty sure in two weeks the re-opening of the cases would have progresses a lot........

on another note ........starting advertisement for perm on next friday hopefully.......will some one with knowledge about this.......please post ........the rule about minimum days after which u can file the actual perm application .....after u start the advertisement

Hole In My Soul - Don Henley

by N/A
I'm down a one-way street
With a one-night stand, With a one track mind
Out in no-man´s land
(The punishment sometimes don´t seem to fit the crime)

Yeah there´s a hole in my soul
But one thing I´ve learned
For every love letter written
There´s another burned
(So you tell me how it´s gonna be this time)

Is it over, Is it over
´Cause I'm blowin´ out the flame

Take a walk outside your mind
Tell me how it feels to be
The one who turns the knife inside of me
Take a look and you will find there´s nothing there girl
Yeah I swear, I'm telling you girl yeah ´cause
There´s a hole in my soul that´s been killing me forever
It´s a place where a garden never grows
There´s a hole in my soul, yeah I should have known better
´Cause your love´s like a thorn without a rose

I'm as dry as a seven-year drought
I got dust for tears
And I'm all tapped out
(Sometimes I feel broken and can´t get fixed)

I know there´s been all kinds of shoes underneath your bed
Now I sleep with my boots on but you´re still in my head
(And something tells me this time I'm down to my last licks)

´Cause if it´s over, Then it´s over
And it´s driving me insane

There´s a hole in my soul, Yeah, I should have known better

If it´s over, It is over

Take a look and you will find
There´s nothing there girl yeah I swear
I'm telling you girl, yeah ´cause

dedicated to pbec and stephen stefanko

Scary but shows the intent of DOL. Delay as much as possible so applicatnts would move to PERM.

For PERM this is what I came to know from my attorney. You need minimum 60 days of time. In this 30 days of Advertisement and then 30 days after closure odf advertisement your PERM application can be filed. In this you also have to add the time DOL may take to give the prevailing wage information about the particular job.

congrats

man what a poem. this should be faxed to s henko and g bush... just unbelievable...

greynicolls said:
ok so as u all know or the regulars know that i didn't get the 45 day letter and eventually found out that my case had been closed (by talking to pbec @ 484-270-1500 )......so pbec had asked us (employer or/and lawyer to send a fax at 484-270-1600 ) to re-open the case closed in error......which was done on several ocassions...

so on the 16th of may i received the official case closure love letter from stephen stefanko....even though i already knew the case was closed still seeing it in black and white was a system shock.....

did some research and found out stephen stefanko's phone number (if u don't know it already......plz don't ask me to post it......not yet atleast......be a little patient) .......and spoke to his secretary about closed cases.......

according to her a lot of 45 day letters were never sent out and the cases were closed in error and they know about the problem and if the re-open fax is in the system ......the cases will be opened (re-opened) and they will send a letter saying the case has been re-opened (upon asking her how would i know that this letter will make it .......she shared a hearty laugh with me)......this conversation took place on the 17th of may.....and she said she is pretty sure in two weeks the re-opening of the cases would have progresses a lot........

on another note ........starting advertisement for perm on next friday hopefully.......will some one with knowledge about this.......please post ........the rule about minimum days after which u can file the actual perm application .....after u start the advertisement

by N/A
Out in no-man´s land

There´s another burned

Is it over, Is it over

I got dust for tears
And I'm all tapped out

If it´s over, It is over

Screen Shot and LC approval status

Can we infer about the stage of LC approval by looking at the ScreenShot sent by H1b7Yr?

Has anyone with recent LC approval tried to see how the screen shot looked compared to before?

any thoughts will be helpful. Saknia/gurus?

Question about Good news letter

saknia said:
15th May 2006, 03:22 PM
incaus
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

VA - JUL 23 2002 NON-RIR EB2 approved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wife phoned me to inform me this good News (PBEC Letter). Haven't heard from the Laywer/Employer yet. I will post when I get more details. Thank you everybody. Screen shot says Regional Case and PD is same as RD.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am just wondering, Good News Letter from PBEC does it go to employee too? My address has changed many times after filing labor in Nov 2002. Mine is NON-RIR too from VA. I recieved my 45 day in April 2006!!

Hi Saknia,
I'm little confused here. After reading this I checked with my attorney for date my case went to regional. He mailed me fornt & back page of the intimation card received from 'Georgia Department of Labor".
Received date in my Screen shot from PBEC = 07/02/2003 (with Case Source = Region)
Case sent to Regional per 'Georgia Department of Labor = 07/03/2003

Does this mean my case went to PBEC even before being sent to Regional Approval OR Should I ignore and consider these dates are same just because the difference is one day.

I know i'm getting greedy here, can you please ask your crystal ball when can i expect mine.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

saknia said:
Hi Nayak

If before PBEC your case went to regional in 2003 then you will get approved soon. Can you tell us that date. Not the case received date in your mail from PBEC .That is the date when the cases were sent to PBEC. before that the state would have sent your case to regional.

Check on this with your attorney if you don't know that date.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

GREENWAYS said:
Hi Saknia,
I'm little confused here. After reading this I checked with my attorney for date my case went to regional. He mailed me fornt & back page of the intimation card received from 'Georgia Department of Labor".
Received date in my Screen shot from PBEC = 07/02/2003 (with Case Source = Region)
Case sent to Regional per 'Georgia Department of Labor = 07/03/2003

Does this mean my case went to PBEC even before being sent to Regional Approval OR Should I ignore and consider these dates are same just because the difference is one day.

I know i'm getting greedy here, can you please ask your crystal ball when can i expect mine.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

Iam not sure of GA and how many cases are pending for that Region in 2002. If they are not many your RD DOL RD: July 02,2003 and 45 day letter reply in Feb 2005 could bring luck for you soon

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

madhukar73 said:
Can we infer about the stage of LC approval by looking at the ScreenShot sent by H1b7Yr?

Has anyone with recent LC approval tried to see how the screen shot looked compared to before?

any thoughts will be helpful. Saknia/gurus?

After being Bombarded with 7th Year ext mail PBEC removed the Case Sattus field from that ince Oct 2005. So from that you cannot get the Case Status

No 45 Days letter yet

I have'nt recieved 45 days letter notie yet from PBEC. Mine PD is Dec. 12 2003 RIR, EB3, MA. Last year in May I recieved a letter from MA Dept. of letter stating my case is moved to PBEC but after that no response. If anyone of you are in the same situation whose case is filed from MA & PD close to mine, please let me know.

Thanks

PD: Dec. 12 2003
MA, EB3, RIR
No 45 days letter

wow! thats rough man.

hope you get through this, as i hope for the rest of us.

are you planning to keep the earlier PD when you file PERM or starting with a new one?

greynicolls said:

by N/A
Out in no-man´s land

There´s another burned

Is it over, Is it over

I got dust for tears
And I'm all tapped out

If it´s over, It is over

need help!

Hi, everyone:

My PD is July 2003, but I haven't received my 45 days letter yet. My lawyer called PBEC (484-270-1500) this morning, the lady in PBEC said they didn't receive any checking. If somebody knows how I can get some information from PBEC, please tell me.

Thanks a lot!

After listening to greynicolls pathetic story with PBEC,after his sending letters/faxes to reopen his case,he still gets an official letter that his case is closed, we can figure out the total chaos in PBEC, there is absolutely no sychrony at all.

I must say the guys coming out of PBEC with approved labors are the most-most fortunate to come out this hell with flying-colors...!!

PBEC is become the biggest living nightmare to us.

Greynicolls:

dont give up, eat their head day-in and day-out until they open your case,If your PD is pretty old,it will be approved soon...Cheer up man..!! lets think this is not the end of the world...!!

Sep 2002 approval EB3 Non RIR ( State not known)

#248 19th May 2006, 12:31 PM
vrkgali
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2005

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all I am a silent reader of this group and want to share this information
Pd 9/19/2002
Labor approved May 12 2006.
EB3 nonRIR.

3 1/2 years of labor pains..

I don' t know what good this labor cerification for when the retrogression is not moving at all. Doing my karma of applying for I-140 this week , and let me see what god thinks about it.

Thank you very much to all of you for posting messages here.

45 Days Lettr

I received my 45 Days letter Today (05/19/2006) and 3 of my friends from same company got their 45 days letters in last few days (4 of us got in 10 days, in one two days difference)

I also recd a letter on May-6-05 that the case has been transfered to PBEC. I recd my 45 days letter May-15th, 06. My PD is June-2004, NON-RIR.

A collegue got his 45 days on Jan-06. His PD is Feb-03, NON-RIR.

Please call PBEC and check.

-Thx

Sahar123 said:
I have'nt recieved 45 days letter notie yet from PBEC. Mine PD is Dec. 12 2003 RIR, EB3, MA. Last year in May I recieved a letter from MA Dept. of letter stating my case is moved to PBEC but after that no response. If anyone of you are in the same situation whose case is filed from MA & PD close to mine, please let me know.

Thanks

PD: Dec. 12 2003
MA, EB3, RIR
No 45 days letter

No more approvals...

The stream of approvals from PBEC seems to have dried up....or is it happening and we seem not to get any posts?

indianpresent said:
I also recd a letter on May-6-05 that the case has been transfered to PBEC. I recd my 45 days letter May-15th, 06. My PD is June-2004, NON-RIR.

A collegue got his 45 days on Jan-06. His PD is Feb-03, NON-RIR.

Please call PBEC and check.

-Thx