Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Ignorance

jbond said:
another clasisc exacmple lifo - Feb case still pending but sept got approved!! Sometimes I am even thinking these cases are being handled by some bunch of illegal immigrants who got amnesty in the past and so they just cannot figure out ... just like SC/ST of india.

Dont be arrogant and thankless and please refrain from using any offensive language...dont let your frustrations out in a way to hurt any specific group. No body has anything against you, but when u say something so stupid be prepared for the consequences.

MSubbu,
I don't think so they know about our immigration details means your case is open/closed, I will suggest to go Canada and get the stamping before going India.

msubbu said:
FYI, I got my H1B extension approval (10th year) while waiting for my case to re-open. However, I would like to know if anyone has gone to India for stamping while their case was still closed (with a valid approval of course). Any issues I can expect?

All immigration groups will join others from around the US. And we will be launching the largest campagin in the history regarding the immigration issue. "Legal immigration issue" That word should have new meaning for all of us from now on. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore (Chinese, Pakistani, Indian, Mexican etc). We will be united in our common interests. We will once again be fighting for our rights for paying taxes on time, for working hard, for obeying the law and for all of us to get away from slavery jobs, by using this GC issue our employers are making us work 14 hours a day. We are fighting for our right to a labor certification. To be a GC holder. This year should be the year the Legal immigrant community declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We are to raise our voice! We are going to let everyone know the facts about DOL and PBEC and the day we win will be the day immigrationportal and immigrationvoice will celebrate its independence day.

:D

-------------------------------------------------
Movie: Independence day -- One of the best speech's

Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!" We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!
[Crowd cheers]

Labor Approved CA EB2 RIR PD: 9/03/2002

All,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for a while. My Labor was approved on 04/21. Here are the details.

CA RIR EB2
Priority Date 9/03/2002
45 Day letter recvd 03/07/2005
45 Day letter replid 03/08/2005
Case # P-04310-*****

Thank you and good luck.

CA_0802_RIR_EB2 said:
All,

I've been a silent reader on this forum for a while. My Labor was approved on 04/21. Here are the details.

CA RIR EB2
Priority Date 9/03/2002
Case # P-04310-*****

Thank you and good luck.

Congratulations to you. Another six months and you will be out of all this :)

Kool. My attorney says things are getting 'steam' at PBEC. I have higher
hopes now.

CA_0802_RIR_EB2 said:
All,

CA RIR EB2
Priority Date 9/03/2002
Case # P-04310-*****

Thank you and good luck.

CA_0802_RIR_EB2 said:
All,

CA RIR EB2
Priority Date 9/03/2002
Case # P-04310-*****

Thank you and good luck.

Good luck man...!!

looks like there is a vey big catch in being a silent reader in this forum to be lucky with the approval :)

but, it still makes me wonder, does'nt anyone's fingers itch to help out guys looking for desperate help...!!

Hi Msubbu,
My case was closed and trying to get it reopened. Can you please share your experience of the case reopening process? What steps are to betaken to successfully reopen the closed cases? Would PBEC has any procedure for opening cases?Once we send request letter for reopening, how long do they take reopen? Do they send any letter of reopening? or do they send 45 day letter? Appreciate your response.

librau said:
Hi Msubbu,
My case was closed and trying to get it reopened. Can you please share your experience of the case reopening process? What steps are to betaken to successfully reopen the closed cases? Would PBEC has any procedure for opening cases?Once we send request letter for reopening, how long do they take reopen? Do they send any letter of reopening? or do they send 45 day letter? Appreciate your response.

My case is closed too amd i too have been trying real hard to get info ,but no help.ITs 2 months since we have sent proof that we replied to the 45 day letter and all other documentation,still no news.
Every time my lawyer calls PBEC says they are working on reopening cases and they will take time.However they did say that they will send a letter stating that case is reopened

msubbu said:
FYI, I got my H1B extension approval (10th year) while waiting for my case to re-open. However, I would like to know if anyone has gone to India for stamping while their case was still closed (with a valid approval of course). Any issues I can expect?

10th year H1 extension! This is ridiculous. They are talking about awarding citizenship to illegals who are in US for 5 + 6 years illegally. I guess they believe in only one thing:

THE ONLY RULE IS TO BREAK THE RULE.

My PD is July 31st, 2002.
Case number is P-04307-*****.
CA, EB2 RIR.

I did nota hear any thing about my approval. I am not sure in about the priority by which the PBEC is processing the cases.

prince123 said:
Kool. My attorney says things are getting 'steam' at PBEC. I have higher
hopes now.

update......or whatever u wanna call it about closed cases

ok once again called pbec to ask if they have received the fax to re-open the case, has it been entered in their system yet, and when the case will be re-opened.

the response was.....

all the case re-opening requests are going into a pile/box.......and they will all be dealt with as a group.....

the re-oen request was sent by my company on 04-26-06.......

will call back on friday again and give you guys an update

i will appreciate it if some one can re-post fax and phone numbers of pbec other than 484-270-1500(p) and 484-270-1600(f)

washingtonpost.com q&a

whatever it meant, however relevant. i asked couple of questions, one was answered..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/05/01/DI2006050100499.html

Edison, N.J.: What is your position in the immigration issue, when it comes to 'documented' immigrants who are waiting for green card for 6-7 years? E.g.: H1B skilled worker who obeyed rules and laws of the country..but still waiting?

Will legalizing undocumented workers jeopardize documented immigrant's green card processing?

Rev. Jose H. Hoyos: The immigration system needs to be fixed, and that issue is one which needs to be addressed. The Church supports the reduction in waiting times for families to be reunited. We need to address the reality of the immigrants who are here, and then look to better policies for the future.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
10th year H1 extension! This is ridiculous. They are talking about awarding citizenship to illegals who are in US for 5 + 6 years illegally. I guess they believe in only one thing:

THE ONLY RULE IS TO BREAK THE RULE.
This is a true story, though I will refrain myself from giving out intrinsic details regarding my firm & me, because I don’t want people thinking I am promoting anything.
I was on my 8th yr H1B extension, with typical LC pending at the PBEC. Actually, I had my LC approved in the past but my I-140 was rejected by USCIS because the job minimum requirements were Bachelors [4yr] and I had 3yr. Anyway, the LC mentioned that I was eligible because of combination of degree + experience, which the USCIS doesn’t accept since they only want the qualification to come from one institution i.e. one degree.
Nevertheless, the new LC was applied in May 2004 intended for Skilled labor only [since skilled labor requirements are just an Associate degree]. But I just couldn’t take the stress of being in uncertainty and everyday was just another waiting episode.
One day my buddy, XXX [an Caucasian American] informed that he is moving to India, precisely to Gurgaon, with his new born child and wife. It didn’t make any sense to me so I ended up transferring myself to the same office.
Recently, I have seen quite of few jobs specializing in Outsourcing, especially if you have lived in any western culture and have excellent communication skills to bridge the gap.
Now to the real part, there are some minor annoyances living in 3rd world country, its anticipated, but the way the satellite cities are growing, I seldom think you will find much difference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgaon you will notice the actual major issues, which I am used to because I lived in Mumbai for most parts.
Anyway, I am NOT saying you should pack your bags and leave, but at the same time try not to be stressed out about this. Its not healthy because I know it has reasonable impact on one’s health.
There are options available, so make sure you don’t make GC as your only option & I am sure you have already done so.
Ironically, I did receive my 45-day letter in March 2006 for the new LC and the firm replied it immediately.
I do desire for a GC but I am glad that I am not sitting inside a vacuum of uncertainty.

peace

-Vibe

Possible Allies For Legals First Campaign

MINUTEMEN PROJECT

AND

US BORDER WATCH

these two groups have a pretty high profile and support legal immigration....

some one can look into it more if possible, and get in touch with them.......

i will do the same as soon as i have more time

How much time after Occupation Code is assigned?..

Hi there,

My latest screen shot from H1B 7th year extention email shows my case now has Occupation Code and prevailing wage defined..

Does that mean my case is being worked on?.. Any idea how much time does it take after Occupation Code is assigned to case?..

my details
PD : July,2002 NJ
45 Day Replied August - 2005
RIR

A very good one

Nice to see your posting. I wish there are more people like you who would share their thoughts. I totally agree with you. Probably one day everybody here may get their GCs. But its definitely not worth getting stressed out. Its definitely worth to start to think about other choices which may not be so bad. Living life right now at the moment is more important than waiting for something to happen. I hope people get the message.

Vibe said:
This is a true story, though I will refrain myself from giving out intrinsic details regarding my firm & me, because I don’t want people thinking I am promoting anything.
I was on my 8th yr H1B extension, with typical LC pending at the PBEC. Actually, I had my LC approved in the past but my I-140 was rejected by USCIS because the job minimum requirements were Bachelors [4yr] and I had 3yr. Anyway, the LC mentioned that I was eligible because of combination of degree + experience, which the USCIS doesn’t accept since they only want the qualification to come from one institution i.e. one degree.
Nevertheless, the new LC was applied in May 2004 intended for Skilled labor only [since skilled labor requirements are just an Associate degree]. But I just couldn’t take the stress of being in uncertainty and everyday was just another waiting episode.
One day my buddy, XXX [an Caucasian American] informed that he is moving to India, precisely to Gurgaon, with his new born child and wife. It didn’t make any sense to me so I ended up transferring myself to the same office.
Recently, I have seen quite of few jobs specializing in Outsourcing, especially if you have lived in any western culture and have excellent communication skills to bridge the gap.
Now to the real part, there are some minor annoyances living in 3rd world country, its anticipated, but the way the satellite cities are growing, I seldom think you will find much difference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurgaon you will notice the actual major issues, which I am used to because I lived in Mumbai for most parts.
Anyway, I am NOT saying you should pack your bags and leave, but at the same time try not to be stressed out about this. Its not healthy because I know it has reasonable impact on one’s health.
There are options available, so make sure you don’t make GC as your only option & I am sure you have already done so.
Ironically, I did receive my 45-day letter in March 2006 for the new LC and the firm replied it immediately.
I do desire for a GC but I am glad that I am not sitting inside a vacuum of uncertainty.

peace

-Vibe

I am confused with PBEC

Saknia,

I am totally confused with the way PBEC is processing.
Today I saw on the other thread ca/rir/PD 09/02 got approved.

I don't know when mine will be approved????

PD -> 08/02/02 RIR EB2 P-04308*****
45 day letter replied on 02/05

Is it a concern ????

MD guys..

MD folks..have you heard anything from anyone whats going on with MD applications ? I am not sure if they have lost all the boxes or something. There is no MD approval for almost lat two months(last I saw was in begining of March). I know you gusy may know as much as me ...but hoping someone has the crystal ball :)

45D Letter with case #T...

Has anyone ever got a 45day letter with a case number starting with T.....xxx ?
Thanks.