Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

just called Philly Backlog Center

The lady was nice but not very helpful. All she asked was my name and the company's name. I sent my application in July 2004. She said they have not processed to that period yet and they are way way behind. The end, she gave me a case number: T-05152-xxxxx.

Anyway, it is still a bit of relief for me cause I have not received anything after my submission, at least now I have a case number. :eek:

Change from T to P

I had sent the mail for screenshot and found out that my case number changed from "T" to "P" . I could see a few more fields (except Occupation Code and Prevailing Wage) populated.

Does this mean that my data entry is complete and soon I should expect 45 day letter ?

which number did you call

Just wanted to know what number did you call on...

amao said:
The lady was nice but not very helpful. All she asked was my name and the company's name. I sent my application in July 2004. She said they have not processed to that period yet and they are way way behind. The end, she gave me a case number: T-05152-xxxxx.

Anyway, it is still a bit of relief for me cause I have not received anything after my submission, at least now I have a case number. :eek:

VA Sep 2002 RIR approval

1st May 2006, 12:57 PM
keepupdahope
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

VA RIR Sept 2002 Aprroval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A colleague of mine got his labor approved from PBEC. The lawyer sent him the notification this am. Don't know the exact date of approval.

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

does a call or status request help?

saknia said:
keepupdahope

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A colleague of mine got his labor approved from PBEC. The lawyer sent him the notification this am. Don't know the exact date of approval.

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

Mine is PD Aug 2002 - would a call or status request email help at this stage? I 've tried to ask my attorney to do that but they've not obliged. I can try to push them or ask someone else to call. Qn is will that help in any way?

Manny
---
PD Aug 2002
CA RIR EB3
45 day replied Mar 2005
Screen shot verified during H1B extn

MannyD said:
Mine is PD Aug 2002 - would a call or status request email help at this stage? I 've tried to ask my attorney to do that but they've not obliged. I can try to push them or ask someone else to call. Qn is will that help in any way?

Manny
---
PD Aug 2002
CA RIR EB3
45 day replied Mar 2005
Screen shot verified during H1B extn

Ask your Attorney to call and ask to metion that they see Sep 2002 approval while in your case the 45 day letter was replied a Year back. If he can do that then it will help

Asking yourself will not bring any thing I beleieve. Also Status check will not show your status

There are lot og guys waiting from VA itself before Sep 2002. There could be only one reasoning to this. If the Guy who got approved has RD in 2003 then we can say that they go by that and PD combined. If not then we have to assume that soem new Guy has been given cases from June/July 2002 and he is realy working hard ( Possible that some DBEC Guys are trasnfered here and given cases for all State from Julty 2002)

Again we are in Dark and only guess on this pattern

Before: Wait wait Wait and you will get it soon
Now: Wait wait Wait and you will get it some day

saknia,

Do you know what is the phone number and can I call myself or it has to be through the attorney, my attorney is employee at the same company and he refuse to call them saying it will not help. its hard to argue with attorney who is employee in the same company, if you know what i mean.

My case is PD 11/13/2001, NY
45 Days letter on March 2005
Nothing since then.

saknia said:
Ask your Attorney to call and ask to metion that they see Sep 2002 approval while in your case the 45 day letter was replied a Year back. If he can do that then it will help

Asking yourself will not bring any thing I beleieve. Also Status check will not show your status

There are lot og guys waiting from VA itself before Sep 2002. There could be only one reasoning to this. If the Guy who got approved has RD in 2003 then we can say that they go by that and PD combined. If not then we have to assume that soem new Guy has been given cases from June/July 2002 and he is realy working hard ( Possible that some DBEC Guys are trasnfered here and given cases for all State from Julty 2002)

Not Sure Call Will Help

saknia said:

I called few minutes ago and spoke real politely..the lady was helpful, asked me the case number, company and aliens name....said the case is still in process. Iam not sure how a quick inquiry into the database by a user - like this lady can even bring the case to the notice of Certifying officer's or the person working on cases.

I asked about how the cases with PD's in the range of my PD are getting approved? She replied every case is different...called 484-270-1500 - be very very polite when u do call.

more info needed

Hi Saknia, Can we get more info on this case. like receipt date, 45 day letter receipt and sent date, etc...
Thanks

saknia said:
keepupdahope

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

FYI, I got my H1B extension approval (10th year) while waiting for my case to re-open. However, I would like to know if anyone has gone to India for stamping while their case was still closed (with a valid approval of course). Any issues I can expect?

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Hi Saknia, Can we get more info on this case. like receipt date, 45 day letter receipt and sent date, etc...
Thanks

Here it is

1st May 2006, 02:22 PM
keepupdahope

Hi Saknia:

The lawyer replied to the 45 day letter on 02/15/2005. I'm not sure when his case arrived at Philly Regional. I do know his case was received at PBEC on 10/04/2004.

VA EB2 RIR Aug 2002 approval

saknia said:
Originally Posted by slavelabor
Hi All,
I am a silent reader. This forum rocks. I received email from HR notifying that the labor got approved today.
Case Type: RIR EB3 VA
PD: Aug 28, 2002
Case Number: P-04280-*****
45 days letter received: Feb 9, 2005
Wish you all good luck. See you all in I140 forum ...... where no one has gone before ...... (atleast no legal from this forum).
Thanks

Congratulations!

saknia said:
keepupdahope

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC -Mine is FEB 2002,VA, RIR, and 45 days letter replied on August 11 but still waiting P-04278-xxxxx

saknia said:
keepupdahope

VA, 09/09/2002, RIR
PBEC - P-04278-xxxxx

Mine is FEB 2002,VA, RIR, and 45 days letter replied on August 11 but still waiting. PBEC - P-04246-*****

khogaye said:
Mine is FEB 2002,VA, RIR, and 45 days letter replied on August 11 but still waiting. PBEC - P-04246-*****
Aprlc2002 once gave this information:

I hope this is NOT true since I fall in EB2 BS + 5 years.

Selection and Approval Criterion

Approval criterian is solely based on the job requirement and for the position you applied and actual experience and Edu. qualification you have.

For Ex: if you are EB2 and you only have BS with 5 years and you are wanting to have MS or BS with 5 years you are moved into low priority approval phase whcih they would be revisiting eventually dont know when

If you are EB3 and you have a MS or BS with 5 yrs or more and you require BS with 3 years for the Job requirement then your Approval priority is hich.

If you are EB2 and you have MS with 2 yrs exp and you require Ms with 0 yrs exp.. then you fall in High Priority too...

how frustating

khogaye said:

another clasisc exacmple lifo - Feb case still pending but sept got approved!! Sometimes I am even thinking these cases are being handled by some bunch of illegal immigrants who got amnesty in the past and so they just cannot figure out ... just like SC/ST of india.

jbond said:
another clasisc exacmple lifo - Feb case still pending but sept got approved!! Sometimes I am even thinking these cases are being handled by some bunch of illegal immigrants who got amnesty in the past and so they just cannot figure out ... just like SC/ST of india.

Please refrain from such ignorant and unjustified comments. I can understand your frustration as every other person in this forum but this does not justify in any way the language you are using.

jbond said:
... just like SC/ST of india.

Just like how many years those people in India waited before getting a chance to get into the mainstream you might have to wait here before you see your approval. So lets just refrain from getting into another discussion here please.