Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My HR has replied for 45 day letter response last month.we have requested for a screen shot with PBEC to check latest update ,I dont see Case status field in the screen shot.Do any one have this kind of issue ,or any one know what does it mean?

ma_lc said:
My HR has replied for 45 day letter response last month.we have requested for a screen shot with PBEC to check latest update ,I dont see Case status field in the screen shot.Do any one have this kind of issue ,or any one know what does it mean?
BEC's removed case status field from october 2005.
There is no issue concerning this.

Dui

Guys,
Would having DUI offense in your record (just once and no other offenses) pretty much eliminate one's chances of acceptance for greencard? Can someone shed light for me.... thanks.

surprising...

4MyWife said:
Guys,
Would having DUI offense in your record (just once and no other offenses) pretty much eliminate one's chances of acceptance for greencard? Can someone shed light for me.... thanks.

Hi,
It is very surprising that you are in BEC, I know many people who filed labor from Boston EB2/RIR in 2002. those guys are now having GC.

Is it possile your lawyer had messed up your application.

Saurav

4MyWife said:
Guys,
can't say for GC but one of my colleague had his citizenship application rejected because of DUI.

bigbang2001 said:
can't say for GC but one of my colleague had his citizenship application rejected because of DUI.

Any felony would cause complication and DUI is certainly one of the common ones. If you get one, you’d better find a good attorney and have him remove it from your criminal record. A friend of mine was in the same situation few years ago but his attorney found a way around it.that was before Sep 11 took place though. also, it will cost you some.

PBEC CA RIR EB3,
PD June 2002
RD May 2003
45 love letter rcvd Mar 05
still waiting and expecting something this coming May. keep up the spirit guys

i want sincere advise, i have my labor pending with PD2004( i know there are still waiting for the 45 day letter for year 2002, but my current job has become bad , so i asked my lawyer to check my status( 45 day letter replied oct2005) , and the paralegal said she sent query two weeks ago, no reply so she said she will keep on re sending query every two weeks( my lawyer is one of the big shot ones) till they give status
is this counterproductive, am desperate as want to leave job and was hoping labor could come through. have seen some 2004 PD approvals( even though its not fair for 2002 folks)

StressTestInUSA said:
Mr.Right..!!

I was layed off/previous company sold off exactly after 6 months of filing my 1st labor and had to go thru all the shit over again with the next company to file another labor.

Hope your job is as steady as your name and dont even update this forum when your labor goes thru to share your good news with us here..!!

I thought you will say bad about me and we would once again go into this battle, but to my surprise you didnt do such act which proves you are the true man who deserves to be the one who should get not just labor but the GC without problem. My best wishes to you. I take my comments off, and am sorry for putting bad wording you.

no luck in 2005 and in first 4 months of 2006

hopefully nekt 8 months will bring me luck with labor :eek:
pbec sucks

pd 10/2002
rir, ca :mad:

noluck2005 said:
hopefully nekt 8 months will bring me luck with labor :eek:
pbec sucks

pd 10/2002
rir, ca :mad:

I have the same bad luck waiting for a labor certification for last 4 years. Is there any end to this? I am slowly getting tired of the moronic, bureaucratic process. I still don't understand what DOL is trying to evaluate by looking at an application 4 years old?

Make sure you received your 45 days letter...thanks for letting me know..i'll check with my HR.

ScorpioB said:
SomeGreenCard,
I notice we're same state, same month, same T-05144-xxxxx. Last week, I ask my HR to provide me with my case number (I pretended I did not know it), and they told me it was P-05144-xxxxx(!) I am waiting for my lawyer to confirm he did receive 45-day letter...

sb41 said:
I have the same bad luck waiting for a labor certification for last 4 years. Is there any end to this? I am slowly getting tired of the moronic, bureaucratic process. I still don't understand what DOL is trying to evaluate by looking at an application 4 years old?

Me too! I could never understand what they are planning to prove if the person is working for the same company for years? What is the reason to check the position and even I-140's ability to pay if company is paying him/her for last 4 years. This is ridiculous.

ok..i bak off!!! Take a chill pill..
gcqjul2002 said:
Do you have a problem if some one else answers a question? I was answering a question rased. I had asked my attorney the question and he did not have a problem. I am not going out of focus here please bak off.

Dear Members ---

Dear Members -

My company recently moved to a new location. As a result they now have a new address which is differnt than the address used in 2002 to file for my LC. I want to know if any LC approval or related documents will be forwarded to the new address? I spoke to my HR and she mentioned that they have forwarding request to the post office and will recieve all docuemtns. I just want to know if these type of documents will also get forwarded?

My LC is June 2002 (RIR - EB3) NJ State. Any idea when this could come?

Thank you for your time.

Raj

Filed Date - June 24, 2002
Replied to 45 day Letter - Oct 7, 2004
RIR / EB 3/ NJ
:( waiting for LC approval.

akrkap said:
Dear Members -

My company recently moved to a new location. As a result they now have a new address which is differnt than the address used in 2002 to file for my LC. I want to know if any LC approval or related documents will be forwarded to the new address? I spoke to my HR and she mentioned that they have forwarding request to the post office and will recieve all docuemtns. I just want to know if these type of documents will also get forwarded?

My LC is June 2002 (RIR - EB3) NJ State. Any idea when this could come?

Thank you for your time.

Raj

Filed Date - June 24, 2002
Replied to 45 day Letter - Oct 7, 2004
RIR / EB 3/ NJ
:( waiting for LC approval.

I think these approvals comes in as Regular Mail. In that case it will get forwared to your new address. Also the forwarding will work for few months. Going by the approval trend I think you will get your soon before the address forwarding time expires. Your Attorney will get a copy as well I think. keep in touch with your Attorney on a weekly basis . That way nay mail not recived in your Company New address can be folwloed up with the Post Offcie before they send it back

Got 45 days letter....

Hello Guys & Gals :cool:

My companies legal rep just sent me an email to let me know that they have received my 45 days letter, finally a step in the right direction after a LONG time ...

Thanks!
psn
State: MD
ETA Case Number: T-0514X-XXXXX
Processing Type:RIR
PD: 07/2003

Hopefully my case number will be converted to P-XXXXXX soon ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Magra,

The Eb-5 the others are talking about is basically PR via a business. You must have invested this money to start a business that employs at least 10 individuals. Some cavets:

1. This needs to be a 'new' business, so you may need to wind down your biz and restart it.
2. The $500k investment is in a 'targeted' area where the unemployment rate is 150% of the national average, otherwise it is $1M
3. The PR can last as long as your business exists, but I have heard that you cannot gain Citizenship via this route, so if you sell your business, etc, you would have to get another visa and start over...

You should really consult with a competant attorney if you chose this route. Otherwise you can just try the lottery until your i245 comes through whichever comes sooner...

NEverGreen said:
Magra - if you can show that you have invested $500K in a business in America, and provided employemnt to 10 individuals, you would qualify for GC under EB5.

"A Day Without Immigrants"

How can it be ""A Day Without Immigrants" if legal immigrants (atleast in this forum) are not even supporting todays activities??? :confused: