Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bhk said:
Gurus, My PD is Feb 2004 / RIR / NY . My Plan B - Canadian PR was approved in Dec 2004. My question is:

To maintain my Canadian PR, I have to move to Canada before Dec 2007. Assuming that PBEC takes up my case last, and process it by Sept 2007 (18 months to go?), do you think I will be safe to forget my Plan B and to go ahead with 140/485 wait?

I am in my 7Yr, filed for 8th Yr extension.
Any advantage to do or not to do PERM for Feb 2004 PD?

Thanks.

EB3 Feb 2004 : dosent sound very interesting, if it approves maybe u can file for 140 and after that is approved u can get H1 extn for 3yrs. When does EB3 become current for 2004 is the big question. Until then, u need to hold onto this job.

Best bet might be to file EB2 thru PERM in next 4 months..Dont waste time and rely much for a EB3 case.

In my EB3 case for Dec 2002 itself I have least hope..

Wait for others suggestions too..

bhk

bhk said:
Gurus, My PD is Feb 2004 / RIR / NY . My Plan B - Canadian PR was approved in Dec 2004. My question is:

To maintain my Canadian PR, I have to move to Canada before Dec 2007. Assuming that PBEC takes up my case last, and process it by Sept 2007 (18 months to go?), do you think I will be safe to forget my Plan B and to go ahead with 140/485 wait?

I am in my 7Yr, filed for 8th Yr extension.
Any advantage to do or not to do PERM for Feb 2004 PD?

Thanks.

I'm no guru, but can offer my view:
If you qualify for EB2, then you could file PERM, get 140 approved and file for 3 yr H1B extension - this can happen before the end of 2006 or by Q1 2007 if things go right and quick. Assuming you are from India, by then visa dates for EB2 will be at 2004. So you can file 485 too early.
My suggestion is if you qualify for EB2, go PERM.
As far as Plan B, it can continue to be plan B until mid-2007 or even Sep 2007.

NJ EB3 1/03 vs PERM EB2 10/2006?

Hi Guys,
Just trying to weigh in my options. I have my application pending with PBEC (NJ PD:Jan'03) No 45 day letter yet. I see that I now qualify for a EB2 in my current position.

I'm trying to see if it would be wise to apply in PERM - I guess the PERM filing process would take couple of months so say by October of this year the application in filed (10/2006) in PERM. Should I go for it?

I'm from India.

Thanks in advance,
GCKaIntezar

Saknia, thank you for your reply.
I called everybody I could think of but nobody seems to know if there is any FY 2005 database for cases filed before Perm.
I have another question: in order for somebody to file under EB2, does the position need to have the requirement of BA+5 years of experience or MA or if the alien has one of those, he qualifies for EB2. I am a teacher, I have my masters; I am not quite sure how I could demonstrate that my position requires a MA.
Thanks.

status request

I myself sent a request for a status update last month. After wating more than 3 weeks for them to respond I thought I was getting a screen shot with the case status. Instead I got the stupid "Dear requestor" email. Blah blah. I think I will sent an email to the sec. of labor. May be I will get a real status update. I received my love letter more than a year ago, in February of 2005, 6 months after the case was sent from SWA to regional. This BEC is your worst nightmare.

Well it would be a great idea to post this in every Grocery store which immigrants visit so that everyone knows that we are having a rally.

LedBy said:

Nationwide RALLY of mail, fax, email, phone ON April 20 (Thursday) & April 24 (Monday)

Please feel free to customize your letter. Bold the main points.
Keep the full content in all letters (including TO & CC addresses), It could come to 4 pages or so.

Send Postal Mails on April 20
Send Fax and Emails on April 24
Make Phone calls on 24 th and 25 th - Ask about the fax and letters you send.

I’m sure it will work some result if Whitehouse receive say 1000 letters…I guess 200,000+ people and their family is waiting for LCA.

In short, 1 + 12 letters will be going out to,

TO
1. President

CC
2. President’s chief of staff
3. Vice President
4. Vice President’s chief of staff
5. Labor secretary
6. Labor secretary Chief of Staff
7. Labor Deputy Secretary
8. Labor Associate Deputy Secretary
9. Stephen Stefanko - Certification Manager
10. John Barlett - Certification Manager
11. Ms. Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State
12. Ms. Karen P. Hughes, Under Secretary, Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs

Let your friends also know…Let’s make it a success

Sub: Huge Administrative Delay in Foreign Labor Certification Application approval process at Department Of Labor

Dear Mr. President,

Hope your family and you are doing well.

I would like to bring to your attention the huge administrative delay in LCA approval process at DOL’s two Backlog Elimination Centers (BEC), most notably the Philadelphia BEC. I started my application with DOL 4 years back. Two years have passed since the commencement of two BECs, but till now I have not received the approvals. There is not even an option for status check or an indication when my application will be considered.

My family and I are suffering constantly in numerous ways due to these delays. To list a few, my spouse doesn’t get the work permit, I can’t change the job, due to such insecurity we can’t buy a house or take a meaningful vacation etc. We are considering leaving USA to my home country, winding up the American dream. May be it was a big mistake in my life to come to USA after working hard on my engineering college degree and leaving behind a nice job in my home country. Now I have ended up fighting DOL’s Administrative Delays and its stone-age process which seems like a long dark tunnel, with no light in sight.

I will be highly obliged if you could look into this matter as soon as possible and take necessary measures to speed up the approval process.

Thank You Mr. President.

In appreciation of your leadership and resolve,

Sincerely

Name
City, State, Zip code

To: (Mail/Fax/E-mail)

President

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Fax: 202-456-2461
president@whitehouse.gov

CC: (Mail/Fax/E-mail)

Vice President
President’s Chief of Staff
Vice President’s Chief of Staff

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Fax: 202-456-2461

comments@whitehouse.gov,vice_president@whitehouse.gov,

Department of Labor

Ms. Elaine L. Chao, Secretary of Labor (202) 693-6000
Mr. Paul T. Conway, Chief of Staff (202) 693-6007
Mr. Steven J. Law, Deputy Secretary (202) 693-6000
Ms. Laura Genero, Associate Deputy Secretary (202) 693-6000

U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
202-693-2768

Stephen Stefanko - Certification Manager
ETA- Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor Certification
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
FAX: (484) 270-1600

John Barlett - Certification Manager
ETA - Dallas Backlog Elimination Center
Division of Foreign Labor
700 North Pearl St., Suite 400N
Dallas, Texas 75201
FAX: (214) 237-9135

Department of State

Ms. Condoleezza Rice
Secretary of State
Ms. Karen P. Hughes
Under Secretary, Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs

U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520

Senate
John_McCain@McCain.senate.gov, senator@akaka.senate.gov, senator@biden.senate.gov, senator_bingaman@bingaman.senate.gov, senator_byrd@byrd.senate.gov, senator@clinton.senate.gov, senator@conrad.senate.gov, senator@dorgan.senate.gov, russell_feingold@feingold.senate.gov, tom_harkin@harkin.senate.gov, vermont@jeffords.senate.gov, tim@johnson.senate.gov, senator@kennedy.senate.gov, john_kerry@kerry.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, senator@levin.senate.gov, senator@mikulski.senate.gov, senator_murray@murray.senate.gov, senator@billnelson.senate.gov, jack@reed.senate.gov, senator@rockefeller.senate.gov, senator@schumer.senate.gov, senator@stabenow.senate.gov
Media
belluck@nytimes.com, sundays@cbsnews.com, 48hours@cbsnews.com, jonathan.wald@nbc.com, comments@fareedzakaria.com, jabenn@nytimes.com, abc.news.magazines@abc.com, 2020@abc.com, abc.news.magazines@abc.com, thisweek@abc.com, Dateline@NBC.com, WT@nbc.com, MTP@NBC.com, nightly@nbc.com, today@nbc.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com, msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com, abramsreport@msnbc.com, countdown@msnbc.com, hardball@msnbc.com, Connected@MSNBC.com, Imus@msnbc.com, allenh@washpost.com, allenm@washpost.com, aranam@washpost.com, argetsinger@washpost.com, rajiv@washpost.com, cheaterry@washpost.com, cohnd@washpost.com, coopermana@washpost.com, apcar@nytimes.com, peappl@nytimes.com, randya@nytimes.com, barbanel@nytimes.com, dabarry@nytimes.com, barstow@nytimes.com, goldbehr@nytimes.com, brian_hill@metronetworks.com, sheberer@pbs.org, ftn@cbsnews.com, betsy.fischer@nbc.com, plorris@univision.net, abenitez@univision.net, steve.majors@nbc.com, mcurtis@njn.org, stu.schutzman@abc.com,muriel.pearson@abc.com, dij@cbsnews.com,lisa.hsia@nbc.com, mail@uttm.com, dij@cbsnews.com, pjh@cbsnews.com,browne@foxnews.com,pls@cbsnews.com,gmartin@express-news.net,opinionjournal@wsj.com, mossberg@wsj.com, geoffrey.fowler@wsj.com,clemons@newamerica.net, lakshmipathy@newamerica.net, white@newamerica.net,friedman@newamerica.net, menon@newamerica.net,letters@nypost.com,letters@washpost.com, wsj.ltrs@wsj.com, josephg@phillynews.com, lakerb@phillynews.com, viewerservices@msnbc.com,
msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com,abramsreport@msnbc.com,countdown@msnbc.com,hardball@msnbc.com,
Connected@MSNBC.com,Imus@msnbc.com,
nschwartz@fortunemail.com, publisher@forbes.com

Use webforms to contact senators. Here is URL:http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Below is response sent to me by Senator William H. Frist. I wrote him about problems which we, LEGALS, encounter.

"Senator_Frist@frist.senate.gov to me
More options Apr 17 (1 day ago)

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding comprehensive immigration reform. It is an honor to serve you as the Majority Leader of the United States Senate and a privilege to respond to your concerns.

Today there are 10 to 12 million undocumented aliens living in the United States, and many Americans believe that our immigration policies are in need of serious review. As a nation of immigrants who honor the rule of law, I believe we must make it a priority to secure our borders as a part of any effort to reform our immigration policies.

In order to address this issue I have introduced S. 2454, the Securing America’s Border Act, a billion-dollar down payment that focuses on border security and interior law enforcement and will enable the Senate to pursue comprehensive immigration reform. My proposal will add resources to border protection, give our immigration-enforcement officials new legal tools, invest in physical barriers and electronic surveillance equipment at the borders and make it easier for employers to ensure that they hire only citizens and legal residents. We need to make these investments because maintaining a secure border ranks among the most fundamental missions of any sovereign nation

While our country needs security at our borders in order to slow the flow of illegal immigration and enhance our national security, we still need to do more. A majority of the people who enter America illegally, after all, come here to work. Among other things, the full Senate will need to address ways we can balance security interests with our economy's labor needs. In the long term, our government needs to work on policies that encourage democracy and prosperity abroad which will also address our immigration crisis by reducing the number of people who feel that coming to the United States is their only option.

Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty, but I do understand the labor challenges facing our nation, and, as Majority Leader, I will continue to work with my colleagues to address this critical problem in the 109th Congress. On the basis of sound immigration policy, we can protect our borders, and continue to welcome legal immigrants, and in doing both we will improve the lives of all Americans.

Sincerely,

William H. Frist, M.D.
Majority Leader
United States Senate

P.S. Please visit http://frist.senate.gov to register for my e-mail newsletter."

VA July 2002 approval RIR EB3

Guys I am happy to report that I finally got my approval today from PBEC. Best Luck to all who are waiting.

Details:

free2fly said:
Guys I am happy to report that I finally got my approval today from PBEC. Best Luck to all who are waiting.

Details:

Congrats

Can u tell us when you replied 45 Day letter and your P No

Question to Saknia

SlipperyGC said:
What do you think in my case. See details below.

Electronics Engineers, Except Computer - 17-2072.00
RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

SNAPSHOT
CASE STATUS: RIR

Hi Saknia,

Do you mean to say that they are approving all the labor certs for which 45 day letter was sent last year around Feb/Mar timeframe? Here are my details. If that is true, then I should be expecting labor approval anytime. Right?

PD: Sep 2002
CA/EB3/RIR
45 day letter recv'd & repl'd: Feb 2005
RD: Jul 2003

Thanks

Sent below email to all news channels....

GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY

"A LEGAL IMMIGRANT'S POINT OF VIEW"

- Average legal immigrant comes to US on a Student Visa, to attend Graduate Engineering/MBA/Medical School.
- Starts working on a one year PT (practical training), issued by INS.
- Finds a job on a company sponsored H-1B (work visa)
- Company sees the potential and wants to sponsor Green Card and file for Labor Certification.
- Immigrant sees the potential in staying in this country to fulfill his/her American Dream.

What do these immigrants Forget before they start the Green Card processing and what are the Facts?

This is how the story begins... these days

How many Stages does a Green Card application have?
I) Labor Certification by State
II) Labor Certification by Federal
III) I-140 Stage
IV) I-485

Well I am already too tired to write story about all 4 stages, so let me just tell you about Stage I and II only for today:

- Dept of Labor is a very slow moving organization, where people come to sleep. On average in 1999 it used to take a 2 years to get a Labor application processed.
- As of 2000 it is taking 6 years to get the Green Cards processed, to make things worse in 2003 DOL opened two Backlog elimination center one in Dallas and one in Philadelphia to process the 360,000 Green Card applications and get rid of the backlogs, funny it added more backlog and there is no one who is responsible for this mess. On average Dallas BEC process 3 Labor applications per day and Philadelphia BEC process 1 Labor application in two days. If you are good in Math just do the calculation your self how much more time it might take to process all these applications
- I have friends in my company who have applied for their Green Card in 2001 and these are the people who have Masters Degree from MIT, and they have been waiting for their GC from 2001. These people have their applications stuck in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center where people come to sleep and have the famous Philly Cheese Steak.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE these are the people who have been

- Been in the USA "LEGALLY" since 1999.
- Paying state and federal taxes.
- Paid into Social Security.
- Have medical insurance.
- Never used welfare.
- Have a BS and MS and contribute towards the technical and general well being of society.

SOME REALLY UNFAIR ISSUES

- Immigrants have to pay for the Green card which costs $5000
- Immigrants have to pay attorney fees which costs ......$8000
- Immigrants Have to go back to home country to get the visa re-stamping every 1 to 3 years
- If gets laid off, the whole process goes back to Zero.
- Companies know about this situation and makes the immigrants work for 14 hours every day.
- There is no case status check or transparency in the labor department, and Elaine Chao(Head of DOL) is sleeping on the issue.

WHAT IS INSANE IS POLITICIANS AND MEDIA BOTHERED ABOUT RIGHTS OF ILLEGALS, AND THEY WANT TO LEGALIZE ILLEGALS TO PROTECT THERE RIGHTS AND GIVE THEM THE CITIZENSHIP.

WHO DESERVES THE CHANCE FIRST LEGALS OR ILLEGALS? BEFORE THEY PASS THE LAW SHOULD THEY THINK ABOUT "DEPT OF LABOR" AND THE MESS DOL IS IN?

WHAT MESSAGE IS GETTING PASSED WITH THIS NEW LAW, IF YOU BREAK THE LAW BY ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY YOU GET THE CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY WITH GREAT QUALIFICATIONS LEGALLY YOU GET THE SLAVERY?

Question:
- Don't we have more competent people who can manage this, or do we need to farm out the simple data entry (300,000 cases to India or China).
- If it is taking 6 years for DOL to process 360K Green Card applications per year, how much time it will take DOL to process 12 Million applications for illegals who have been staying in this country (in case this new law passes)?
2) Do Legals who are highly educated, paying their taxes, obeying the law deserve Green Cards first of Illegals who have been breaking the law, who are using Government services but not paying taxes?
3) Who is gaining with the new law?
- Government ( As it will cost $5000 to process a Green Card)
- Lawyers ( Who make money out of people, GC process costs approx $5000 - $8000)
- Firms ( Who get bonded labor as immigrant cannot jump companies/firms when their Green Card is in process)
- Immigrants

PLEASE CHECK OUT BELOW SITES AND YOU WILL FIND A GOOD STORY
http://immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=235
http://legalsfirst.blogspot.com/
http://murthy.com

Just did.

Well written letter.

support.gc said:
Sent below email to all news channels....

GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY, GREAT STORY

"A LEGAL IMMIGRANT'S POINT OF VIEW"

- Average legal immigrant comes to US on a Student Visa, to attend Graduate Engineering/MBA/Medical School.
- Starts working on a one year PT (practical training), issued by INS.
- Finds a job on a company sponsored H-1B (work visa)
- Company sees the potential and wants to sponsor Green Card and file for Labor Certification.
- Immigrant sees the potential in staying in this country to fulfill his/her American Dream.

What do these immigrants Forget before they start the Green Card processing and what are the Facts?

This is how the story begins... these days

How many Stages does a Green Card application have?
I) Labor Certification by State
II) Labor Certification by Federal
III) I-140 Stage
IV) I-485

Well I am already too tired to write story about all 4 stages, so let me just tell you about Stage I and II only for today:

- Dept of Labor is a very slow moving organization, where people come to sleep. On average in 1999 it used to take a 2 years to get a Labor application processed.
- As of 2000 it is taking 6 years to get the Green Cards processed, to make things worse in 2003 DOL opened two Backlog elimination center one in Dallas and one in Philadelphia to process the 360,000 Green Card applications and get rid of the backlogs, funny it added more backlog and there is no one who is responsible for this mess. On average Dallas BEC process 3 Labor applications per day and Philadelphia BEC process 1 Labor application in two days. If you are good in Math just do the calculation your self how much more time it might take to process all these applications
- I have friends in my company who have applied for their Green Card in 2001 and these are the people who have Masters Degree from MIT, and they have been waiting for their GC from 2001. These people have their applications stuck in Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center where people come to sleep and have the famous Philly Cheese Steak.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE these are the people who have been

- Been in the USA "LEGALLY" since 1999.
- Paying state and federal taxes.
- Paid into Social Security.
- Have medical insurance.
- Never used welfare.
- Have a BS and MS and contribute towards the technical and general well being of society.

SOME REALLY UNFAIR ISSUES

- Immigrants have to pay for the Green card which costs $5000
- Immigrants have to pay attorney fees which costs ......$8000
- Immigrants Have to go back to home country to get the visa re-stamping every 1 to 3 years
- If gets laid off, the whole process goes back to Zero.
- Companies know about this situation and makes the immigrants work for 14 hours every day.
- There is no case status check or transparency in the labor department, and Elaine Chao(Head of DOL) is sleeping on the issue.

WHAT IS INSANE IS POLITICIANS AND MEDIA BOTHERED ABOUT RIGHTS OF ILLEGALS, AND THEY WANT TO LEGALIZE ILLEGALS TO PROTECT THERE RIGHTS AND GIVE THEM THE CITIZENSHIP.

WHO DESERVES THE CHANCE FIRST LEGALS OR ILLEGALS? BEFORE THEY PASS THE LAW SHOULD THEY THINK ABOUT "DEPT OF LABOR" AND THE MESS DOL IS IN?

WHAT MESSAGE IS GETTING PASSED WITH THIS NEW LAW, IF YOU BREAK THE LAW BY ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY YOU GET THE CITIZENSHIP, IF YOU ENTER THE COUNTRY WITH GREAT QUALIFICATIONS LEGALLY YOU GET THE SLAVERY?

Question:
- Don't we have more competent people who can manage this, or do we need to farm out the simple data entry (300,000 cases to India or China).
- If it is taking 6 years for DOL to process 360K Green Card applications per year, how much time it will take DOL to process 12 Million applications for illegals who have been staying in this country (in case this new law passes)?
2) Do Legals who are highly educated, paying their taxes, obeying the law deserve Green Cards first of Illegals who have been breaking the law, who are using Government services but not paying taxes?
3) Who is gaining with the new law?
- Government ( As it will cost $5000 to process a Green Card)
- Lawyers ( Who make money out of people, GC process costs approx $5000 - $8000)
- Firms ( Who get bonded labor as immigrant cannot jump companies/firms when their Green Card is in process)
- Immigrants

PLEASE CHECK OUT BELOW SITES AND YOU WILL FIND A GOOD STORY
http://immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=235
http://legalsfirst.blogspot.com/
http://murthy.com

roman3 said:
Use webforms to contact senators. Here is URL:http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Below is response sent to me by Senator William H. Frist. I wrote him about problems which we, LEGALS, encounter.

Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding comprehensive immigration reform. It is an honor to serve you as the Majority Leader of the United States Senate and a privilege to respond to your concerns.

Today there are 10 to 12 million undocumented aliens living in the United States, and many Americans believe that our immigration policies are in need of serious review. As a nation of immigrants who honor the rule of law, I believe we must make it a priority to secure our borders as a part of any effort to reform our immigration policies.

In order to address this issue I have introduced S. 2454, the Securing America’s Border Act, a billion-dollar down payment that focuses on border security and interior law enforcement and will enable the Senate to pursue comprehensive immigration reform. My proposal will add resources to border protection, give our immigration-enforcement officials new legal tools, invest in physical barriers and electronic surveillance equipment at the borders and make it easier for employers to ensure that they hire only citizens and legal residents. We need to make these investments because maintaining a secure border ranks among the most fundamental missions of any sovereign nation

While our country needs security at our borders in order to slow the flow of illegal immigration and enhance our national security, we still need to do more. A majority of the people who enter America illegally, after all, come here to work. Among other things, the full Senate will need to address ways we can balance security interests with our economy's labor needs. In the long term, our government needs to work on policies that encourage democracy and prosperity abroad which will also address our immigration crisis by reducing the number of people who feel that coming to the United States is their only option.

Let me be clear, I do not support amnesty, but I do understand the labor challenges facing our nation, and, as Majority Leader, I will continue to work with my colleagues to address this critical problem in the 109th Congress. On the basis of sound immigration policy, we can protect our borders, and continue to welcome legal immigrants, and in doing both we will improve the lives of all Americans.

Sincerely,

William H. Frist, M.D.
Majority Leader
United States Senate

P.S. Please visit http://frist.senate.gov to register for my e-mail newsletter."
I didn't see any word related to Legal Immigrants in the reply!!!

Dude,

This reply is formal reply got send by 22 years old assistant who just wake up and come to work after big fight with her boyfriend, she has no clue what was your email about and she does not even know what does word: immigration means or what is outside the continental of America except that her grandparents moved to USA 100 years ago from some country in Europe.
you should send your letter and the reply to the daily show on the comedy channel ( Jon stuart will know how to use it will ).

roman3 said:

Dear Friend:

Sincerely,

William H. Frist, M.D.
Majority Leader
United States Senate

EB2/EB3 question

I know this question might not make much sense but I'm still curious. I have a Master degree. In the LC recruiting ad, we put "minimum Bachelor degree. Master degree is preferred". I don't know why we didn't put "master degree required". Maybe salary offered is not high enough for a Master level position. My question is - is there any way I can fight for EB2 at I-140 stage after(if) LC is approved. My PD is Dec 2002. Your comments are welcome!

nanba said:
Hi Saknia,

Do you mean to say that they are approving all the labor certs for which 45 day letter was sent last year around Feb/Mar timeframe? Here are my details. If that is true, then I should be expecting labor approval anytime. Right?

PD: Sep 2002
CA/EB3/RIR
45 day letter recv'd & repl'd: Feb 2005
RD: Jul 2003

Thanks

I don't hold any Tarrot card. All are Just my assumptions .

However I do believe that sometimes words said with good faith will bring Luck ( which you need in Tonnes at PBEC as far as Iam concerned)

Yes it is a combination of your PD and 45 day Reply date I think. Your 45 days letter is Feb 2005. But PD is Sep 2002. So they will go for 45days replied in Feb 05 with PD of Jan02 to Aug 02 in that tme frame and then come to yours. Eitherway you are not far away from your LC. April or May 2006 for sure

Saknia,

Thanks for all your replies.
My case was PD of Nov 2001, NY State and 45 day reply date of March 2005, and its over 14 months now with no reply since I got the none making sense 45 days letter. Does not that blow up the pattern you are using for these estimation dates? What do you think? do i still have hope!

saknia said:
I don't hold any Tarrot card. All are Just my assumptions .

However I do believe that sometimes words said with good faith will bring Luck ( which you need in Tonnes at PBEC as far as Iam concerned)

Yes it is a combination of your PD and 45 day Reply date I think. Your 45 days letter is Feb 2005. But PD is Sep 2002. So they will go for 45days replied in Feb 05 with PD of Jan02 to Aug 02 in that tme frame and then come to yours. Eitherway you are not far away from your LC. April or May 2006 for sure