Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

rikki said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikki
saknia,

I have a PD of Jun 2002 , still i havent received my 45 day letter ,
do you see any thing wrong here,

Thanks

June 2002 without 45 day letter so far is not good. Not sur this is because of your state ( Distr of colombia). Howver you can ask your attorney to mak an enquiry quickly to make sure your file is in tact and not lost or misplaced.

Act fast !!!!!!!!!!

Saknia,
I recently filled my extension with the screenshoot, i was wondering if that will be sufficient to say that my file is in tact and not lost or misplaced.

:confused:

Screen shot will go to say that your file is not lost. However 45 days is still your worry. Better contact your attorney and ask to check on your case. You should be having 45 day letter so that your case gets approved in this wave. Else you will have to wait

orangs said:
Saknia, I don't understand the ONE OFFICER PER STATE concept, If they do this where is FIFO? Why Backlog center, they could have continued the
old fashion way? :confused:

Good question... but it is true the FIFO for each state is different and I am with you why then BEC if still they are separating the application by states. The only reason I can think of is may be each state follows differnt criteria, so the cases are assigned by states to each officer.

The truth of the matter is it is BEC and we all are trying derive some sanity to an insane institutuion

Saknia - If we know the processing FIFO may vary based on state, can we start establishing what is the current processing date for each state afor each category. This will give everyone who visits this forum a snapshot of status. Some one who is good in assembling data in our forum can take a first cut. Any thoughts?

We should all send the fax!

it's fairly simple. only five clicks. it's all web based. So, please, please, log on and send the faxes!

StressTestInUSA said:
guys.... I beg you all to fax, its all set,u just need to click a button..

If we dont do this now for the least, we can expect nothing to change except to see some sporadic approvals.

2001/2002/2003 guys: just cant afford to wait any more

2004/2005 guys : u r supposed to be the most desperate of all, your cases will be touched after 2 full years.

Each state had its own "finer" rules.
For example in California, they allowed the Prevailing wage to be upto 5% higher than the wage offered to the alien.
So I think PBEC would have had to train a certain set of officers in that state's rules.

Sure it does not consolidate all states. But PBEC probably realized that they could not consolidate all states at some point.

GC_enroute said:
Good question... but it is true the FIFO for each state is different and I am with you why then BEC if still they are separating the application by states. The only reason I can think of is may be each state follows differnt criteria, so the cases are assigned by states to each officer.

The truth of the matter is it is BEC and we all are trying derive some sanity to an insane institutuion

mgupta2050 said:
Guys and Girls -

I have been reading this form for many months as a silent reader. I never posted before . I just wanted to share this with you guys .

my labor was filed : march,2003
State MA
Cateogry : Non RIR
Advertisement were done : Jan-March ,2005
Went to PBEC : April ,2005
45 days letter : Sep , 2005

Today I got email from my lawyer that my labor got approved i.e 4/17/2006 (after 3 years)

if any one need additional info, reply me here but i think I covered it all. I will check this form for many more days and reply with information all that I know. This form has made me aware of many things so I definitely owe something :)

I wish you all- all the best. Will see you guys in I140

-M Gupta

Hi mgupta2050, Congrats! Can you please tell us the first 5 char of your Case No: like P-05xxx?

Thanks

GC_enroute said:

Looking at the applications being processed by states, if applications went from states in boxes, my opinion is that when a box is opened you can see a spate of approvals/45 days letter from that box. I think it all depends on which set of applications they pick.

Send the Fax! Please!

I have sent the fax using below link. It showed only 33 people sending faxes urging for BECs improvement when I did it yesterday. We need every one here to take actions!

Also, I was trying to fax my letter to Eliaine Chao at our previous email/fax campaign and the 202 number posted here never worked, can anyone confirm what is a good fax number of Ms. Chao? Thank you!

virtual55 said:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=618

This fax is going to go the White House, the Secretary of Labor Elaine Chao, and the Senate, House subcommittees on Immigration.

Saknia, I hope you are right..

saknia said:
CA State Mar 2005 replies are getting approved. Yours should be coming to you soon Buddy

All the Best for 140

What do you think in my case. See details below.

Electronics Engineers, Except Computer - 17-2072.00
RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

SNAPSHOT
CASE STATUS: RIR

Saknia

HI Saknia
Last Month I sent out mail to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center , to day I got the response for mail here is the screen shot…
I need your advice for can I send the request for screen shot for 7 th year exn . mail id or wait for that?
*********** Mail copy from Philadelphia Backlog Elimination *********

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional information, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

SlipperyGC said:
What do you think in my case. See details below.

Electronics Engineers, Except Computer - 17-2072.00
RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-30451
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

SNAPSHOT
CASE STATUS: RIR

Hey Saknia,

Please rename yourself as "SakniaBaba". Just kidding man.

Just shows how desperate we are

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Hey Saknia,

Please rename yourself as "SakniaBaba". Just kidding man.

Is'nt it funny that we are so desperate even though we know that Saknia has no more than anyone of us but we still wanted to hear him or any one say something regarding when our labor will be processed.

No sign of 45 day letter yet

Cric said:
Looking at the applications being processed by states, if applications went from states in boxes, my opinion is that when a box is opened you can see a spate of approvals/45 days letter from that box. I think it all depends on which set of applications they pick.

Cric,

I think you are right. There is no FIFO or anything. It's just based on the physical order of boxes they received from different states. Mine seems to be at the end of line. :mad:

State: NY
PD: Feb 2002
EB3 RIR
PBEC: T-05132-10XXX
45 day letter: Not received :mad:

GC_enroute said:
Is'nt it funny that we are so desperate even though we know that Saknia has no more than anyone of us but we still wanted to hear him or any one say something regarding when our labor will be processed.

I had "no offense" ment. I just wanted to point out that we just need to be patient. After these many years of waiting, we became so impatient which is not good.

Response to Mails/faxes sent to DOL !

Hello everybody,
I received a letter from DOL which was a response to my letter to Secretary of Labor, Elaine L. Chao. Attached is the letter. I ma planning to write a reply to this letter. Pls suggest some points that could be highlighted in the letter.

Regards,
Syed
-------------------------------------------------------
OLD:
EB2/RIR/MD/May-2001
(Had to forgo this labor due to compnay sell out)

Current
EB3/Regular/CA/Nov-2004
45DL - Not Yet
Approval - Hopeful

kbsyed61 said:
Hello everybody,
I received a letter from DOL which was a response to my letter to Secretary of Labor, Elaine L. Chao. Attached is the letter. I ma planning to write a reply to this letter. Pls suggest some points that could be highlighted in the letter.

Regards,
Syed
-------------------------------------------------------
OLD:
EB2/RIR/MD/May-2001
(Had to forgo this labor due to compnay sell out)

Current
EB3/Regular/CA/Nov-2004
45DL - Not Yet
Approval - Hopeful

Atleast they agree there is no transperancy.

Also, dont forgo the EB2 2001 labor(gosh it is very good PD..!!) did u get a 45 day letter for that case. You can continue with the case even if it has been acquired by another company,(if the shop is close we can do nothing about it though) just to let you know. But by now maybe it is too late . Try to revive that case.