Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2 months?

Venram,

This time around I would put sugar in your mouth (south indian tradition) if in the next 2 months they move to Oct 02 approval. That would mean my case would get approved and I can get out of this blackhole :-(

venram said:
Dont go PERM. Its not worth it because of the PD you have for RIR.

I believe you would get the approval in a month or 2.

Another June 2002 case

dbr said:
My case NJ-RIR-EB3-June 2002,
I have not received 45 day letter.

You can tell from my signature that I am also one of those June 2002 victims, only different state though. After caring about the the whole LC situation for the last a couple years, I finally give up mentally 'cause it is not going to do any good to me even if my LC gets approved tomorrow. I will go back to my home country in two years. At least I don't have to pay US income tax without the GC.

junelc2002 said:
You can tell from my signature that I am also one of those June 2002 victims, only different state though. After caring about the the whole LC situation for the last a couple years, I finally give up mentally 'cause it is not going to do any good to me even if my LC gets approved tomorrow. I will go back to my home country in two years. At least I don't have to pay US income tax without the GC.
What do you mean by "At least I don't have to pay US income tax without the GC"...

narayana_pan said:
Hi Sakina
Great Job and Really great help and great Prediction on the Cases and Great Analysis
My Case from Delaware and AUG-2002 45 days latter replied in JAN 05 or Feb 05...
And I got query and replied in aug05 waiting for approval... any idea???
Thank You for U R Great Analysis

Hi

I think PBEC is going by PD and 45 day reply date. If your PD is between Nov 2001 to July 2002 and 45 day sent in Dec 2004 to Mar/Apr 2005 or Recent, you have a better chance of your case getting approved soon in this month Apr 2006

In your case since you had a query in aug 2005 and nothing happened at PBEC in 2005, we can assume that you have a brighter chance of approval now ( when PBEc is working some cases )

Wish you all the Best Buddy

Hi Gurus,

any one can pls. guess when can i hope to see that approval? Sakina?

My HR requested for screen short for my 7th year H1 extension, they got the reply with screen shot in less than 20 mins... and for one of my co-woker they have requested same info around a month back but no reply.."Strange world of PBEC"

Thanks

Saknia

Hi Saknia
Thank You very Much for Your reply. I got lot of Hopes on U r reply and your
Analysis. This My 7 th year extension my company is saying to file EB3 2004 labor to get the 3 year extension once 140 clears. What is u suggestion?
Thank you

Please Help, I dont know much...

Hello Gurus:

My application (RIR) was forwarded to Atlanta, GA on 07/19/04. I don't know the category EB2/EB3, Where can I get this information. I don't know the case number either, how can I get it? I haven't got the 45-day letter.

Thanks for your help,
Gumastha.

CA July 22 2002 approval RIR EB3

jayceeGC
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

CA LC approved Jul 22 2002 RIR EB3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am extremely indebted to Saknia and all other members of this forum whose frequent posts and information updates proved invaluable in guessing the actual status of things. Thank you everyone.

In my belief the wheels have started turning since last month and I was expecting an avalanche of approvals. If you remember, for them to get thru June 2002 LCs it took around 5 months, where as, by the 5th of the month they got to 22nd July. Those guys are working.

I have some advice for people who are getting too frustrated or ruining their lives and health. Please take it easy, try to believe in fate/or have faith in God for the things that you do not have too much control over.

I am certain we will meet in the next stage. This Immigration Backlog isn't going away so fast.

Wishing everyone all the best,

Thanks,

Jay Cee

Here are the details:
Approval Date: April 5th
Received: April 17th
PDate : 22 Jul 2002
State : CA, EB3 RIR
ETA CASE #: P-04308-*****
45 Day Letter: Feb 14 2005 -(Love Letter indeed)

narayana_pan said:
Hi Saknia
Thank You very Much for Your reply. I got lot of Hopes on U r reply and your
Analysis. This My 7 th year extension my company is saying to file EB3 2004 labor to get the 3 year extension once 140 clears. What is u suggestion?
Thank you

Hi EB3 might go slow from now on.Hold on to 2002 cases. Worst you may have to one more yearly extension and next year you will get 3 year extension for sure with your 2002 GC.

saknia said:
Hi

I think PBEC is going by PD and 45 day reply date. If your PD is between Nov 2001 to July 2002 and 45 day sent in Dec 2004 to Mar/Apr 2005 or Recent, you have a better chance of your case getting approved soon in this month Apr 2006

In your case since you had a query in aug 2005 and nothing happened at PBEC in 2005, we can assume that you have a brighter chance of approval now ( when PBEc is working some cases )

Wish you all the Best Buddy

I strongly believe that state is also a factor. I(and many others from MD) meet all the criteria but last approval for MD was on Mar'07. PBEC has only one consistent pattern : inconsistency.

Help

I have a question and I would really appreciate your help. I applied for my LC in December 2004 from South Carolina (EB3); it cleared the state in January 2005 and was forwarded to Atlanta Regional (I got a letter saying that). That is the last thing I know about it. I wrote e-mails to h1b 7th year extension and info@phili and never got any response until today and they are saying my case was not received by them. It is supposed to be PBEC since my case was from South Carolina to Atlanta Regional. Does anybody know any numbers I could call and find out if by chance my case was approved before PBEC or if Atlanta Regional even got it from South Carolina. Do you think it could be at Dallas? Do you know about any cases like this? Or maybe it is a mistake from PBEC because they do not know where it is?
I really do need help since I do not know what to do. My lawyer never said anyhting about any approval and keeps on pushing for Perm.
Thank you. :confused:

oana2005 said:
I have a question and I would really appreciate your help. I applied for my LC in December 2004 from South Carolina (EB3); it cleared the state in January 2005 and was forwarded to Atlanta Regional (I got a letter saying that). That is the last thing I know about it. I wrote e-mails to h1b 7th year extension and info@phili and never got any response until today and they are saying my case was not received by them. It is supposed to be PBEC since my case was from South Carolina to Atlanta Regional. Does anybody know any numbers I could call and find out if by chance my case was approved before PBEC or if Atlanta Regional even got it from South Carolina. Do you think it could be at Dallas? Do you know about any cases like this? Or maybe it is a mistake from PBEC because they do not know where it is?
I really do need help since I do not know what to do. My lawyer never said anyhting about any approval and keeps on pushing for Perm.
Thank you. :confused:

If you can do PERM EB2 now go for it. Becasue Dec 2004 EB3 might be equivalent to Apr 2006 PERM in coming year. Regarding Atlanta cases - it Might have gone to DBEC possibly. Send mail to them as well. They were processing in some other Centers for special cases. Not sure your is one

Eb3/eb2?

Saknia or other experts,

How do we know if a labour is filed under EB3/EB2? I thought its after the labour we decide it during I140. Thanks in advance for your advice.

BECle said:
Thanks for your input cantstandit. If I can't convince new company to wait until PERM/I-140 comes through, do you think it is possble to transfer the rest of my 7th year H1B to the new company and also extend it at the same time based on labor certification filed with current company? And is it possible that current employer may learn that my H1B is being transfered (and extended) to the new company and try to stop it?

Thanks again :)

yes, I'm trying to do the same, if I find a new sponsor, I'm gonna transfer my H, then file PERM and then depennding on the timing, I can extend my H based on the old pending labor.

I don't think there's a way your company A can try to stop the transfer, there's nothing they can do about it.

Done!!

I am sure that this forum has 100+ people who view it at least once a day. These 100+ people know at least one more person who is stuck at pbec. please send a fax yourself and ask the person you know to send a fax too.

once you are done post here.

otherwise keep the friggin ship quiet!!

coolestone said:
Folks,

Immigration Voice has started a webfax drive to highlight the inefficiencies of the DOL BECs. All those stuck at the Backlog Elimination Centers please send a fax using this facility. The link is:

http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

You have to first register to send the fax.

Please do it ASAP.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BECle
Thanks for your input cantstandit. If I can't convince new company to wait until PERM/I-140 comes through, do you think it is possble to transfer the rest of my 7th year H1B to the new company and also extend it at the same time based on labor certification filed with current company? And is it possible that current employer may learn that my H1B is being transfered (and extended) to the new company and try to stop it?

Thanks again

cantstandit said:
yes, I'm trying to do the same, if I find a new sponsor, I'm gonna transfer my H, then file PERM and then depennding on the timing, I can extend my H based on the old pending labor.

I don't think there's a way your company A can try to stop the transfer, there's nothing they can do about it.

If your old company withdraws LC application you will not get extension.... If you get Perm and I-140 approved with new company before you need extension then your H1 with new company can be extended based on I-485 pending against approved I-140.

Guys and Girls -

I have been reading this form for many months as a silent reader. I never posted before . I just wanted to share this with you guys .

my labor was filed : march,2003
State MA
Cateogry : Non RIR
Advertisement were done : Jan-March ,2005
Went to PBEC : April ,2005
45 days letter : Sep , 2005

Today I got email from my lawyer that my labor got approved i.e 4/17/2006 (after 3 years)

if any one need additional info, reply me here but i think I covered it all. I will check this form for many more days and reply with information all that I know. This form has made me aware of many things so I definitely owe something :)

I wish you all- all the best. Will see you guys in I140

-M Gupta

I am still siting here....

Hi Saknia,
Most of your predictions are coming true at this moment.
I am asking you the same question, I asked previously. When will I get my labor approved?
Whenever I call my attorney for a status update, that b****ed, has a standard answer like, 'we are not suppose to call PBEC. That delays the job....etc...'
The way I look at the approvals for CA cases, mine should have been approved already. I checked with my HR also. They did not get my approval yet. <well...that's what they said....>

BTW, I sent the query for 8th year extn. got the screen shot within 10min.
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

saknia said:
jayceeGC
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2005

CA LC approved Jul 22 2002 RIR EB3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I am extremely indebted to Saknia and all other members of this forum whose frequent posts and information updates proved invaluable in guessing the actual status of things. Thank you everyone.

In my belief the wheels have started turning since last month and I was expecting an avalanche of approvals. If you remember, for them to get thru June 2002 LCs it took around 5 months, where as, by the 5th of the month they got to 22nd July. Those guys are working.

I have some advice for people who are getting too frustrated or ruining their lives and health. Please take it easy, try to believe in fate/or have faith in God for the things that you do not have too much control over.

I am certain we will meet in the next stage. This Immigration Backlog isn't going away so fast.

Wishing everyone all the best,

Thanks,

Jay Cee

Here are the details:
Approval Date: April 5th
Received: April 17th
PDate : 22 Jul 2002
State : CA, EB3 RIR
ETA CASE #: P-04308-*****
45 Day Letter: Feb 14 2005 -(Love Letter indeed)