Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Suri1811 said:
Hi

My snap shot from the mail "H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US" has the ETA Case No# as P-050XX-XXXXX and my lawyer says he never got the 45 days letter yet. But you say that "once you get 45 days letter it will change to P", Is that true? Do I need to follow up with my advocate ??

My Priority Date:07/11/2003 RIR from Atlanta.
Also, Is there anyone from atlanta have got 45 days letter having the same PD(approx)???

Thanks
S
I disagree about changing to "P" on receipt of 45 days letter.

My take on this is once full data is entered in to system "T" changes to "P". Check in the FAQ of PBEC and DBEC.

As for 45 days letter receipt and reply there does not seem to be any evidence how PBEC is handling the receipts. There have been cases reported in the pages here that PBEC closed the case even when letters were sent.

Suri1811 said:
Hi

My snap shot from the mail "H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US" has the ETA Case No# as P-050XX-XXXXX and my lawyer says he never got the 45 days letter yet. But you say that "once you get 45 days letter it will change to P", Is that true? Do I need to follow up with my advocate ??

Also, Is there anyone from atlanta have got 45 days letter having the same PD(approx)???

Thanks
S

Hi I'm here.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

45days letter responded

Hi Guyz,

Just wanted to update my status that I got a mail from my attorney stating my 45 days letter responded on 03/17. :)

Hi Suri1811
My PD is Dec03 (P-05012-xxxxx). I got my 45 day letter only recently (Jan06). So its totally random i guess.

Suri1811 said:
Hi

Thanks
S

bigbang2001 said:
I disagree about changing to "P" on receipt of 45 days letter.

My take on this is once full data is entered in to system "T" changes to "P". Check in the FAQ of PBEC and DBEC.

As for 45 days letter receipt and reply there does not seem to be any evidence how PBEC is handling the receipts. There have been cases reported in the pages here that PBEC closed the case even when letters were sent.

If you have received the 45days letter means, they entered your full data. so that the letter T changes to P, means Pilly has entered your data and issued the letter.

Thats what I heard in the Forum..., if you think I am wrong, please go with others suggestion...

hi whereismy_gc,

I am very much here........
i wrote and faxed letter to Elaine L. Chao

Actually after writing letter to her,somebody called me from DOL and told the status of my Labor......it was couple of months ago....

Calling would be a better idea....Also I would suggest that......we again start writing letter to these folks........

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

I am writting in this forum after a long-long time. I don't see usual crowd like USCISMockery, StressTest, JavaConsultant and many other but I am still here, watching and reading the stories of our grief, anger, frustation....

At the same time, I am curious to know if anyone here has ever contacted the following Key personel in DOL

SECRETARY OF LABOR
Elaine L. Chao
(202) 693-6000

Chief of Staff
Paul T. Conway
(202) 693-6007

Deputy Secretary
Steven J. Law
(202) 693-6000

Executive Secretariat Director
Ruth D. Knouse
(202) 693-6100

Director of Advance & Scheduling
Amy Barrera
(202) 693-6003

Associate Deputy Secretary
Laura Genero
(202) 693-6000

Just wanted to know. I am thinking of calling their offices to make sure they are aware of this BEC mess.

saknia said:
If you are July 2002 Non RIR ( Traditional) then the wait time is not certain. In few months we will know how PBEC moves. One Good thing is that PBEC is approving Non RIR as well. July 2002 is a good PD. I think by end of this year you will know how this moves on. If things donlt improve by Dec 2006 then in Jan 2007 while applying for extension you can transfer to New employer as well

I will advise you to wait and see for atleast few more months

Another question on H-1B, does anyone know if 7th or 8th year extended H1B visa is transferrable to another employer even if the first employer who filed for the extension withdraws the LC process? Thank you for your advice, by the way. That was much appreciated. :confused:

javaconsultant said:
hi whereismy_gc,

I am very much here........
i wrote and faxed letter to Elaine L. Chao

Actually after writing letter to her,somebody called me from DOL and told the status of my Labor......it was couple of months ago....

Calling would be a better idea....Also I would suggest that......we again start writing letter to these folks........

Hi javaconsultant,
Can you please share with me the FAX no and postal address of Elien Chao so that I can send her letter about my case.

Thanks

Suri1811 said:
Hi

Thanks
S

Suri1811,
I am from Atlanta and I have not received 45 days letter yet.
don't want to alarm you, but if your case # has P-XX , that means they have entered your data in the system and generated 45 days letter. If you have not received it, you better ask you lawyer to follow up this why you have not received the 45 days letter (though it take couple of month most to revceive it). You know, you don't want to end up with case getting closed and stuff like that.

PS: Just my opinion. consult lawyer before any action.

sk0902 said:
Suri1811,
I am from Atlanta and I have not received 45 days letter yet.
don't want to alarm you, but if your case # has P-XX , that means they have entered your data in the system and generated 45 days letter. If you have not received it, you better ask you lawyer to follow up this why you have not received the 45 days letter (though it take couple of month most to revceive it). You know, you don't want to end up with case getting closed and stuff like that.

PS: Just my opinion. consult lawyer before any action.

I am from Atlanta too, My PD is Jun 2004, havn't yet received 45 day letter.

Labor Approved

I got in mail the copy of labor certification approved from PBEC. Here are the details:

Submitted: Feb 21, 2003 in PA
ETA Case NUmber: P-04254-XXXX
EB2
Letter received in early Feb 2006 and replied same week.

Good luck guys!

When PEBC will move to July 2002, CA

In my office two people got their labor approved in span of 4 month from PBEC.
First Candidate’s prio date is May 2002 and LCA approved on Oct 2005.
Second Candidate’s prio date is June 2002 and LCA approved on December 2005. Both are from CA.

When PEBC will move to July 2002?
I was hoping in FEB or March 2006 but don’t see any progress?

====
ladude10
State CA
PD July 2002
45 day received/replied Nov 04

congratulations!
is it RIR or non RIR?

khare123 said:
I got in mail the copy of labor certification approved from PBEC. Here are the details:

EB2

Good luck guys!

Guys, Stephen Stefanko is planning to delay the PBEC process again after the reorganization end of last year. We need to expose what he is doing. Write to John Beverly, write to Elain Chao.

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,
I am writting in this forum after a long-long time. I don't see usual crowd like USCISMockery, StressTest, JavaConsultant and many other but I am still here, watching and reading the stories of our grief, anger, frustation....

At the same time, I am curious to know if anyone here has ever contacted the following Key personel in DOL

SECRETARY OF LABOR
Elaine L. Chao
(202) 693-6000

Chief of Staff
Paul T. Conway
(202) 693-6007

Deputy Secretary
Steven J. Law
(202) 693-6000

Executive Secretariat Director
Ruth D. Knouse
(202) 693-6100

Director of Advance & Scheduling
Amy Barrera
(202) 693-6003

Associate Deputy Secretary
Laura Genero
(202) 693-6000

Just wanted to know. I am thinking of calling their offices to make sure they are aware of this BEC mess.

Suri1811 said:
Hi

Thanks
S
if yr question is ..has anyone with case starting with P not recd 45 days letter ..then yes there are many people with PD similar to yours who have not recd the fkg 45 days letter.

45 Days Letter is completely Random

One of my collegue got 45 days letter along with me. My PD is Oct' 03 and his priority is Sep' 04. No logic !!!

ladude10 said:
In my office two people got their labor approved in span of 4 month from PBEC.
First Candidate’s prio date is May 2002 and LCA approved on Oct 2005.
Second Candidate’s prio date is June 2002 and LCA approved on December 2005. Both are from CA.

When PEBC will move to July 2002?
I was hoping in FEB or March 2006 but don’t see any progress?

====
ladude10
State CA
PD July 2002
45 day received/replied Nov 04
The cases you mentioned, are they Eb2 or Eb3 ?

Congratulations Khare123

Looks like they have opened PA box, :rolleyes: :mad:

My PD is June 2003 from PA, EB2 RIR..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Khare123

EB2

Good luck guys!

hufx said:
Guys, Stephen Stefanko is planning to delay the PBEC process again after the reorganization end of last year. We need to expose what he is doing. Write to John Beverly, write to Elain Chao.
hufx,

Can you please provide more information what exactly he is doing and whether it is inside information or a article somewhere ?

khare123 said:

EB2

Good luck guys!

Is feb 2003 your priority date?. Have they started processing 2003 applications?. After receiving 45 days letter response your application has been approved in a month. All these are good signs but now we are even more confused as to which order the applications are being processed.