Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Cric said:
Is feb 2003 your priority date?. Have they started processing 2003 applications?. After receiving 45 days letter response your application has been approved in a month. All these are good signs but now we are even more confused as to which order the applications are being processed.

Congrats khare..

Cric, Welcome to the BEC's unfair standards.....it's been known to the most of us here for a long time. There has not been any order to either sending 45 day letters or to approving cases. Lots of people in this forum with 2001/2002 PD are still waiting while watching 2003 and 2004 cases getting approved. It's a shame...but most of us got used to it I guess...

You are one optimistic LA dude!
I am CA with PD 05/2002...and still nothing!

ladude10 said:
In my office two people got their labor approved in span of 4 month from PBEC.
First Candidate’s prio date is May 2002 and LCA approved on Oct 2005.
Second Candidate’s prio date is June 2002 and LCA approved on December 2005. Both are from CA.

When PEBC will move to July 2002?
I was hoping in FEB or March 2006 but don’t see any progress?

====
ladude10
State CA
PD July 2002
45 day received/replied Nov 04

Cric said:
Is feb 2003 your priority date?. Have they started processing 2003 applications?. After receiving 45 days letter response your application has been approved in a month. All these are good signs but now we are even more confused as to which order the applications are being processed.

I think that might be a Typo by Khare..I think he meant it as Feb 2005 , bcoz the case # P-04254-XXXX was given in last year. Now a days the case # given by BEC's are starting with P/D - 05XXX-XXXXX.

SN

DC Labor

IS there anyone out there with labor applied in Washington DC

here is my stats
State - DC
PD: July 26 2002
EB2/RIR
45 Day letter - Feb 2006.
Replied back the same Day.

Situation - Pathetic

javaconsultant said:
hi whereismy_gc,

I am very much here........
i wrote and faxed letter to Elaine L. Chao

Actually after writing letter to her,somebody called me from DOL and told the status of my Labor......it was couple of months ago....

Calling would be a better idea....Also I would suggest that......we again start writing letter to these folks........
Good to hear from you JavaConsultant.

Well, I guess its good to call their offices and ask the reason for delay. Did they tell you anything specific apart from your status?

If not, we shall at least write some letters. I recently mailed one to PBEC again.

Mail to DOL.

How about mailing some letters to DOL managers. Could someone please post the snail mail addresses of DOL big shots? Thanks.

A draft..

Sir/Madam,

Please remember the DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre victims.

Please think about our sufferings..

Sincerely

A victim and his family, waiting for years, for labor certification.

DC Labor

Yes. My good friend filed in DC. His info:

State-DC
PD: Feb.2003
EB2/RIR
45 day letter received (dont know when)
no news since

shaba said:

here is my stats
State - DC
EB2/RIR

Situation - Pathetic

LedBy said:
How about mailing some letters to DOL managers. Could someone please post the snail mail addresses of DOL big shots? Thanks.

A draft..

Sir/Madam,

Please remember the DOL’s Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre victims.

Please think about our sufferings..

Sincerely

A victim and his family, waiting for years, for labor certification.
Yes Please, that's a good idea. I would recommend sending out letters as well as calling their offices

Here's the address:

U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

One of my friend got Approval

State: Washington DC
45 days letter received: October 2005
PD: APR 2001
Labor Approved: 1st week of Mar 2006.

shaba said:

here is my stats
State - DC
EB2/RIR

Situation - Pathetic

Latest Update from Backlog center

One of my friend call the Backlog center and luckily able to talk to somebody after no. of tires :) .

Q: Which Cases are you processing currently?
Ans: We head a deadline of clearing all 2000-2001(old) cases by Feb 2006. Still we have some old cases pending.
(which they missed it and now trying. So good news is, all the 2001 cases should hear soon.)

Q: How come some of the 2003 or 2004 cases gets approved before 2001 or 2002 ?
Ans: We are backlog centers. We get cases from other centers. This are all new cases for us. We get some cases which have cleared State and it takes 1 1/2 months to clear it. Where as the cases which has not cleared, it takes about 4 months. We received all the boxes from different centers in different order. We send 45 days letters and wait for a reply and as of now we have priority to clear the old cases.

Hope this info will give relief to 2001 cases.

Florida Sep 2002 approval

I think Florida cases are from 2002 which got transfered to Philly

Message from FL_Sep_2001
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

LC approved !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!!!

PD is September 2002. Please update the tracker!

I pray for you all to have it approved it soon!!

Regards!

Please send snail mails to DOL

Please send snail mails to DOL, ASAP. Present the facts, request for action. Highlight Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Centre. May some sort of accountability to the tax payers (including us) spring in their minds. May they feel guilty of this system which has hurt thousands of people.

DOL Contacts

Ms. Elaine L. Chao
Secretary of Labor
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000

Mr. Paul T. Conway
Chief of Staff
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6007

Mr. Steven J. Law
Deputy Secretary
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000

Ms. Ruth D. Knouse
Executive Secretariat Director
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6100

Ms. Amy Barrera
Director of Advance & Scheduling
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6003

Ms. Laura Genero
Associate Deputy Secretary
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
Washington, DC 20210
(202) 693-6000

PBEC RIR/TD mistake

Hi,
I have opposite problem.
My screen shot from PBEC shows RIR as processing type, even if the application was filled as TR.
I wonder if I should inform PBEC about the mistake, or just wait and see what happens:).

cantstandit said:
you need to have your lawyer email PBEC using the same h1b7th address, requesting the case type to be fixed. I had the same problem and they fixed it in less than 2 weeks.

If you don't do it, they might put you in the TR queue, and who knows how long that will take.

dworakow said:
Hi,
I have opposite problem.
My screen shot from PBEC shows RIR as processing type, even if the application was filled as TR.
I wonder if I should inform PBEC about the mistake, or just wait and see what happens:).

Keep quiet and receive your approval sooner than planned for you. You have nothing to loose by this

recovery of original PD

Thanks for the feedback,
I just consulted another attorney. He sent a letter to the Labor Department requesting clarification of my case and recovery of the original PD.
Considering widespread govermental biurocracy he is not sure if it will work, but at least he tried.
Lesson for me (and others): NEVER TRUST A LAWYER. ALWAYS LOOK FOR A SECOND OPINION.
It has been a tought lesson.
Thanks again

StressTestInUSA said:
like the previous post, take an appt with any good attny with all your paperwork in front of you....2 yrs of PD for EB3 is very very expensive compared to the $$ you spend. If it is something doable according to the attornies dont give up. Only thing is getting things done at PBEC is a very tough task, but be mentally prepared for it before stepping into it and dont expect to happen in 1-2 months...

LCKY2004 said:
Cric said:
I am from Atlanta too, My PD is Jun 2004, havn't yet received 45 day letter.[/QU

I am from Atlanta too but the same PD June 04 but I received my 45 day letter april 057

Good for you, what more can I say?.
:)

Probably you are lucky as your nick name suggests. hope you get your Labor gets cleared fast. Good Luck

HI Khare123!
congrats and good luck with 140/485!
It feels so good to see a PA approval! is your case RIR? did you make to the region before BEC? what is your RD? my case details are very close to yours, keep finger crossed :rolleyes: thanks!

PD:Jan2003, RIR, EB2
RD:Sept2003
45DL: Dec 2004
P-04251-xxxxx

khare123 said:
I got in mail the copy of labor certification approved from PBEC. Here are the details:

Submitted: Feb 21, 2003 in PA
ETA Case NUmber: P-04254-XXXX
EB2
Letter received in early Feb 2006 and replied same week.

Good luck guys!

Cric said:
Good for you, what more can I say?.
:)

Probably you are lucky as your nick name suggests. hope you get your Labor gets cleared fast. Good Luck

Not really lucky.Got a letter last month saying that case is closed.trying to get it reopened

liaoguoxf said:
HI Khare123!
congrats and good luck with 140/485!
It feels so good to see a PA approval! is your case RIR? did you make to the region before BEC? what is your RD? my case details are very close to yours, keep finger crossed :rolleyes: thanks!

PD:Jan2003, RIR, EB2
RD:Sept2003
45DL: Dec 2004
P-04251-xxxxx

From what little we can make out from the approvals I think your approval might happen within a couple of months. yours had already made it to regional and is RIR so I think it won't be too long before you hear the good news.

lcky2004 : Sorry to hear your story, hope your case gets reopened soon and gets cleared fast. All the best.