Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

DOL like 45 days terms. If you don't reply to the continuation letter in 45 days - your fault. If you don't use your LC in 45 days - again.
Wouldn't it be fare to request the Congress to impose a 45 days rule on them too ? If they did not process a case in 45 days the case is approved automatically :cool:

bigbang2001 said:
After RIR it used to show "Final Review" and the "Certified"

Why RIR? ..Why can't they have a different abbreviation?..., already there is more than enough confusions as to how the applications are being processed.

spadhy said:
I think we can bring this on local channels like on nbc10.com,cbs3.com by posting it on their website. I request everyone to go to local news channel website and report PBEC inefficiency as your story and how we are being exploited i.e. http://www.nbc10.com/News/1431717/detail.html, If all of us can report this on their website they may show it on TV. We may be able to get the well deserved attention. :rolleyes:
done!

spadhy said:
I think we can bring this on local channels like on nbc10.com,cbs3.com by posting it on their website. I request everyone to go to local news channel website and report PBEC inefficiency as your story and how we are being exploited i.e. http://www.nbc10.com/News/1431717/detail.html, If all of us can report this on their website they may show it on TV. We may be able to get the well deserved attention. :rolleyes:

Done. Any more?

Feeling lost

My priority date is march 2002 , NY DOL
45 days letter rec'd:23 jan 2006 , replied on the same day
Labor approval : still waiting

Has any body got the approval for PD 2002 and State NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Letters to news media

This morning I have sent emails to

alan colmes
Bill Orielley
cbs 60 min
NPR - Kojo Namdi, and Diane Rehm
NBC

I also encourage al of you to do so. Draft one letter and send it to every news channel. Only one email from me won't help, but may have some effect if all of you write.
Thanks.

Need advice

Hi friends,

I am getting a promotion from my existing employer to a higher level, with same job description and same department. Is this an issue with my GC process? They called me and said that it's upto me and if I want to refuse the promotion for GC process, they shall respect that.

Kindly let me know your views.

Thanks!

I did not accept two opportunities for promotion. I spoke to our legal counsel and he told me that though the promotions are in the same department, if in my current position I do not have subordinates and in the new position I have subordinates, it may cause a problem.

a_to_z_gc said:
Hi friends,

I am getting a promotion from my existing employer to a higher level, with same job description and same department. Is this an issue with my GC process? They called me and said that it's upto me and if I want to refuse the promotion for GC process, they shall respect that.

Thanks!

So for the above 2 cases...whar does that mean...we have filed LC about 4 yrs ago...and by the time we reach th 485 stage maybe another 2yrs(Optimistic/pessimistic)..so 4+2=6yrs we need to make only the salary mentioned on LC ???

When we came gas price was 1$ something...now it is 2$ something...prices only go up and dont come down....

Consult attorneys...At what stage do they check our paystubs...? unless it is a drastic change in $$, it shudnt be a problem I guess..

a_to_z_gc said:
Hi friends,

Thanks!

This question should be asked to the PBEC bosses, anyways, asking opinions and advices is fine but I think you need to ask an experienced attorney before you make a decision.

StressTestInUSA said:
So for the above 2 cases...whar does that mean...we have filed LC about 4 yrs ago...and by the time we reach th 485 stage maybe another 2yrs(Optimistic/pessimistic)..so 4+2=6yrs we need to make only the salary mentioned on LC ???

When we came gas price was 1$ something...now it is 2$ something...prices only go up and dont come down....

Consult attorneys...At what stage do they check our paystubs...? unless it is a drastic change in $$, it shudnt be a problem I guess..

There shouldn't be a problem if there is a slight increase in $$ but if the position/title of the person or the job description changes there could be some problems, consult an attorney before you make a decision

No RESPONSE FROM BEC

Hi All,
I had filed my labour on 22nd November 02 FROM NEW JERSEY IN RIR / EB3 Category . I haven;t received any 45 days letter from the BEC Philadelphia so far . Does anyone knows anything about this BEC . it might look silly .. but i feel very worried about this now .
Regards
Shailesh

u r not the only one

shailesh there r other ppl like u who have not received the 45 day letter yet

scroll back a few pages n read the discussion about this

Lobor got Cleared !!!!

Hi

Just gotta call from my HR department that my labor got cleared.

Thanks,

PD: NOV 15th 2001
RIR/EB2/NY
45 days letter received: March 14th 2005
Replied: 15th March 2005
Labor Certification: March 7th 2006

All the best for people who are waiting in queue.

Cheeka said:
Hi

The fight is on and will remain on till the seize ends in glory.

My PD is Nov 14 th 2001, received my 45 day's letter on the 14th of March 2005, replied affirmative the very next day so called 15th of March 2005, RIR/EB2, SWA-NY P-05032-47XXX.

Can anyone throw some daylight how long is the journey going to be? Looks like I am struck in a Black Hole.

Cheeka.

Cheeka said:
Hi

Just gotta call from my HR department that my labor got cleared.

Thanks,

PD: NOV 15th 2001
RIR/EB2/NY
45 days letter received: March 14th 2005
Replied: 15th March 2005
Labor Certification: March 7th 2006

All the best for people who are waiting in queue.

congrats..!!you made it..!! rather PBEC made it...

looks like 2001 cases r getting out...

Hope Justwatching and Elessar make it thru with their cases opened...

Not a problem

As long as the job description remains the same, your promotion should not cause any problem. I would say, go ahead and accept your promotion.

My LCA was filed 4 years ago. I was promoted by my department 2 years back. I accepted it since it did not change my job description. Only my compensation got changed.

a_to_z_gc said:
Hi friends,

Thanks!