Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

USDOL ETA: P-05206-XXXXX
PD: 6/28/2004
State: MA
RIR, EB3

14forever said:
Please post more details such as RIR or Regular, EB2 or EB3
and first 5 digits of PBEC case # so it can be added to the tracker.

Thanks.

PERM got approved

Guys,
My PERM with PD 12/06 got approved.

I don't even know why I processed it and wasted 2500$. I better wait for Regular LC and not file I-140 with this PERM LCA. Though it is tempting as they are approving the 140 in 3/4 months.

Still in the shit of fucking PBEC.

Let men know if you guys have any suggestion / advice /precaution..

Good News

I Heard From My Lawyer Today Thtat My Labor Is Approved...............

Yoohooo

And Best Of Luck For All Of You. Hope You Get Your Labor Soon..

pessimistic said:

Yoohooo

Congratulations and good luck for next steps.

Information you gave is really helpful :) Can you also tell us your PD, State, RIR/TR, EB2/EB3?

Finally out!! Heard the news from attorney..

thanks for support so far. All the best to all of you.

VA EB2
03/2002

gcco

Wow.. we are seeing approvals flowing in now... Has PBEC woken up ??

All the best to all the guys whose cases are getting approved.

Cheers !!

gcco said:

VA EB2
03/2002

gcco

What should I expect?

Saknia / Any experts,

In response to my 7th year proof of labour enquiry, I have received ETA#P-05161-XXXXX. Is that mean my case has been already entered in the system and expect 45 DL soon or P# does not make any difference? Please advice. Thanks.

Mera Number kab aayega !!

Guys,

I have been an active reader of this forum..

I have seen folks with a PD later than mine already getting their 45 day love letters but unfortunately I am still awaiting that piece of paper for my case.

My 6 years on H1 expire in Nov 2006. I got a screen shot of my case but these case closures are scaring.. I think I am already in the tracker but in case I am not.. here are my details:

PD: 02/04/2004
ETA Case Number: T-05154-53xxx
State: New Jersey
Processing Type: EB3/RIR
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
45 Day Letter: Not recieved yet.. :eek:

It is encouraging to see some approvals coming out of PBEC.. I hope they pick up more speed if they want to prove that they mean business with the "19 Months Remaining" anthem or is it just another gimmick to slow down people getting prepared to sue their ass...Excuse my language but when your employers try to exploit you using legal system and you feel like a bonded labor.. emotions are difficult to control..

Comments are most welcome..

Congratulations GCC0,

Can you plz provide ur 45 day letter details. When u recieved and replied ur 45 day letter.

Thanks
SN

gcco said:

VA EB2
03/2002

gcco

Some movement in PBEC

Atlast we are seeing some approvals in this forum from PBEC. As some of you mentioned earlier, may be PBEC is close to completing their data entry and able to free up some resources to mailing department. I hope this trend continues and gain momentum as it goes to keep up with their deadline Sep 2007

talktome said:
Guys,

I have been an active reader of this forum..

I have seen folks with a PD later than mine already getting their 45 day love letters but unfortunately I am still awaiting that piece of paper for my case.

My 6 years on H1 expire in Nov 2006. I got a screen shot of my case but these case closures are scaring.. I think I am already in the tracker but in case I am not.. here are my details:

PD: 02/04/2004
ETA Case Number: T-05154-53xxx
State: New Jersey
Processing Type: EB3/RIR
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
45 Day Letter: Not recieved yet.. :eek:

It is encouraging to see some approvals coming out of PBEC.. I hope they pick up more speed if they want to prove that they mean business with the "19 Months Remaining" anthem or is it just another gimmick to slow down people getting prepared to sue their ass...Excuse my language but when your employers try to exploit you using legal system and you feel like a bonded labor.. emotions are difficult to control..

Comments are most welcome..

Since you are in Feb 2004 we cann not predict anything at this moment. We need to see how PBEC moves in Mar 2006 and then we can say for sure

If approvals continue this way I think your case will be approved in the time frame of Oct - Dec 2006 ( In next 3 Quareters of this year we can expect them to finish 2002,2003 & come to 2004 in last quarter)

ME_Nov_2004 said:
Saknia / Any experts,

In response to my 7th year proof of labour enquiry, I have received ETA#P-05161-XXXXX. Is that mean my case has been already entered in the system and expect 45 DL soon or P# does not make any difference? Please advice. Thanks.

P makes a deifference. Soon you will get 45 day letter. If the speed of PBEC which we see since March 2006 continues you can expect yours around Jan - Mar 20007. This is just a guess

ME_Nov_2004 said:
Saknia / Any experts,

yes, you case has been entered and the letter is about to/has just been generated ... it might take up to a month or 2 for your employer/lawyer to receive the letter, keep us posted.

pessimistic's details

I dug up the following from pessimistic's old posts

State MD
EB3/RIR
PD 10/29/2001
Philly DOL RD 03/05/2004

Wow another 2001 approval, when will mine come :(

pessimistic said:

Yoohooo

Glad to see the flow of approvals

Praise the all mighty Lord! Finally our prayers are answered. Hopefully the trend will continue and let's all get out of the PBEC trap soon.
Cheers!

June 2002 CA approval - Name Unknown

ekkatip
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2004

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend labor approved .

Details:-
BEC : Philly
PD june 2002
state :CA

cantstandit said:
yes, you case has been entered and the letter is about to/has just been generated ... it might take up to a month or 2 for your employer/lawyer to receive the letter, keep us posted.

Thanks. You guys doing a great job.