Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

On a lighter note..I am curious why do you type the way you do with first alphabet of every word in CAPS. :D

tanveer666 said:
We Are Waiting For Even Lc

In Vermont Sc The I-140 Processing Date Is May 05

And The I-1-485 Processing Date Is December 04

Guys Forget Abot G/c For Next 5 Years Or So Even Lc Is Approved

Ha Ha Ha

Hi Guys I have got my LC Approved Today

Hi Guys
I have got my LC Approved Today. I wish all the best for others too all by my heart. Thanks for everything guys. see you soon.

Certified on 12/20/2005
letter received today 01/09/2006

congrats!
is your case RIR, regional one?

zeifa said:
Hi Guys
I have got my LC Approved Today. I wish all the best for others too all by my heart. Thanks for everything guys. see you soon.

Certified on 12/20/2005

Saknia :

Thats what I say...our miseries dosent end with PBEC..we will be in bigger shit after we come out of this...

If we need to come out of this, we need to support the fight done by immigrationvoice.com..they r doing lobbying efforts..without lobbying nothing can be done...

Initially H1 cud not be extended after 6yrs, but it was made possible with lobbying efforts to extend H1's by 1yr with pending labor etc way back in early 2000 I guess..

So, all, give a serious though to this....as days and years go by I think immigration will be a uphill battle(it is no less now though)....

Now is the right time for all to act and react when Comprehensive Immigration Legislation is right in front of us...

lets not ignore now and regret later, we cant say they r fighting cos they have 140's etc....sooner or later even we will be in that stage...forever we cant get stuck with LC stage..

please register there (immigrationvoice.com) and support in whatever way we can, on the other hand here we can put our efforts in faxing BEC and DOL's, but the effort they r putting there is trying to make a change in the law....so, its a tougher war there...

Good News for NJ Guys NJ Nov 2002 Approval -

Message from zeifa

Hi Guys I have got my LC Approved Today

Certified on 12/20/2005

45 days letter Received 9/19/05
45 days Letter Replied 9/20/05
LC status" wating....................."

Has anybody seen approval of MD labor in the recent days??

My PD is May 17,2002 MD and I have not yet seen the end of the tunnel in this sucking journey.. Gurus, do you see any hope for me in the near future???

Congrats

zeifa said:
Hi Guys

Certified on 12/20/2005

Congratulations. NJ is final being seen by PBEC?

Do we need to support Immigartion Reform bill for Retorgession

The answe is YES

If you go through the chart I have prepared to analyze my situation based on current retrogession rate and PBEC approvals you will agree with me. ( Read chart enclosed)

By end of Dec 2006 only those with PD of June 2002 & before can file I140 and they will get their final GC by Aug 2007 ( if everything moves as predicted)

The visa dates I have predicted here in this chart is based on curremt movent of 6 months in each calender year ( based on last few months movement) . It can move faster or become slower . Also when it comes to Apr 2001 I expect that to be slow due to all Lottery cases of 2001

This situation is for EB3. EB2 could be slightly better but mot very promising

Guys with PD of 2003 & later - Plaese wake as this is alarm call for you. Even if you get out of PBEC or through PERM you will not go further unless Visa dates moves forward

Think and support this Bill as much as you can

Iam not a Lawyer or any interested party for any of these movements. I wokeup to this reality last week end and though I will wake up as many guys here as possible

If you don't agree with me please voice your concerns and we will know and learn your views from there as well

Feel free to comment on this ( as this only my prediction and can turn out to be true or not true as well)

MDLaborWatch said:
My PD is May 17,2002 MD and I have not yet seen the end of the tunnel in this sucking journey.. Gurus, do you see any hope for me in the near future???

Hi MDlaborwatch

There is no end of the tunnel coming soon for all of us ( Read my post on retrogession)

Your Labor might get approved soon. But you willhave cross the Visa date issue

All the best

venram said:
Congrats VAhoper !!! This is the first July 02 approval I have seen. Are there any more approvals from July 02?

Thanks my friends! My pd is July 1st 2002. So I guess other july 2002 approvals are around the corner!

Checking the Tracker..here are the details of zeifa

PD: 1st,Nov,2002
RD: Did not make regional
SWA:NJ
RIR
45-day letter:19thSep,2005

lavendersummer said:
congrats!
is your case RIR, regional one?

Saknia :

thanks for the effort and time in the analysis about PD's and filing 485...
Man u said only till June 2002 PD...how about the rest of the dates...!!

Mine is 2002 Dec...what guess with that date..?? I am pining all my hopes on this LC...

Guys..we need to wake up big time and not be ignorant about the upcoming Comprehensive immigation legislation...If we r not included in this package....we cant rejoice coming out of the PBEC Black Hole...

Hope everyone wakes up and registers at immigrationvoice.org

Another NJ approval

Just got off the phone with my HR. They received an approval from PBEC for an NJ case that never made it to regional.

PD 06/21/2002.
45day letter received in Oct' 05.
Approval received on 01/06/06.
I think this is RIR.

Since this is not my labor I have no idea about the rest of the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia :

thanks for the effort and time in the analysis about PD's and filing 485...
Man u said only till June 2002 PD...how about the rest of the dates...!!

Mine is 2002 Dec...what guess with that date..?? I am pining all my hopes on this LC...

Guys..we need to wake up big time and not be ignorant about the upcoming Comprehensive immigation legislation...If we r not included in this package....we cant rejoice coming out of the PBEC Black Hole...

Hope everyone wakes up and registers at immigrationvoice.org

Hi Streetest

I did the chart till end of the Yaer Dec 2005. For that I could reach only June 2002. other than that there is no sancitity with that date.

I wish your date of Dec 2002 becomes current by then ( as mine is only a Guess)

You are right about waking up. We genrally had a feeling that Guys with 2002 Pd ( including Dec 2002) are OK as long as we get out of this PBEC. But we don't realize is that we need to wait till end of the Year or more before we can file even I140. Also we are not sure whether even the Dec 2006 Target is possible as this is subject to our guess of Visa Dates moving quickly as predicted.

All of us Struck here has to wake up for sure. See DBEC is approving Dec 2003/Feb 2004 cases and all Non retrogession country guys will use up Visa Numbers soon and this might affect predicted movement for Inda/China

This is not good for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NJ Cheers - Another NJ approval June 2002

Mesage from NJ31may02

Another NJ approval

Just got off the phone with my HR. They received an approval from PBEC for an NJ case that never made it to regional.

PD 06/21/2002.
45day letter received in Oct' 05.
Approval received on 01/06/06.
I think this is RIR.

Since this is not my labor I have no idea about the rest of the details.

Saknia...

I have a feeling at april 2001 the train will come to a halt....and again we need to stare at the visa bulletin again...

I have a question....all those who filed in April 2001 (i245 i guess)...do they have a separete qota or r they squeezed into this EB categories...? I posted earlier too...i dint get a reply from anyone...

Even I hear rumors like each month it will jump by 6 months...this might be true only for the next 2 ,3 months..not beyond that I think

Not to forget...all the LAbors clearing now will clog at the Service centres for 140...another long wait there...

That is why I support immivoice to file 485 even if dates r not current, atleast spouses will get EAD's and one can change jobs after 6 months in EAD...:
I hope people realise this in this forum...

Each H1 extn after 6 yrs is costing us 3-4k...with EAD renewals also USCIS can make a lot of $$ and we can alteast will have some freedom

Life is becoming nothing but this thinking of this damn shit...not even living our day to day life in full... ??!!??!!

Congrats...

Congratulation....

zeifa said:
Hi Guys

Certified on 12/20/2005

All :

got a call from lawyer about the 45 day letter..my details r as follows

State : New Jersey
PD Date : Dec 6th 2002
ETA # : P-05137-XXXXX
45 day letter : jan 9th 2006

Things r moving guys....please wake up and support efforts of iv.com
One day or the other we will get out of this hell...but next is the bigger hole..

Last edited by a moderator:
No hope for MD guys ...

Looks like the queue for MD is stopped moving. Last approval was on 17th Dec.(as per the tracker) and there are so many guys with PD-2001 that I am feeling hopeless. What a long frustrated wait for more than 4 years and still no hope..and this is happening in U.S. of A. ... :mad:

MDLaborWatch said:

NJ on the move..

Looks like PBEC has got hold of a NJ box and they are clearing labors, sending 45 day letters..... pretty interesting and encouraging. Interesting because these cases have not cleared regional and still being approved.

Congrats to Zeifa....

StressTestInUSA said:
All :

got a call from lawyer about the 45 day letter..my details r as follows

State : New Jersey
PD Date : Dec 6th 2002
ETA # : P-05137-XXXXX

Things r moving guys....please wake up and support efforts of iv.com
One day or the other we will get out of this hell...but next is the bigger hole..