Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thank you

GC_from_NJ said:
Ragini,

You should expect to get your 45 day letter soon since they have assigned you a case and have entered all your details. Keep bugging your company/lawyer to find out whether they have received the 45 day letter or not.

Thanks for "giving me the hope".

Ragini

ragini_nj said:
Thanks for "giving me the hope".
Ragini,
your case number indicates that your case was entered into the system in the first half of 2005. It doesn't make any sence to think that PBEC keeping a 6 monyhs stack of 45 days letters to send. contact your attorney regarding these concerns. and if he insists he never received anything, have him verify with PBEC.

CA RIR Jun 22, 2002

Hi GCSyndrome,

Its good news that PBEC is finally approving JUne 2002 CA cases...

keep me posted when yours get approved.Because my PD is close to yours
June 26,2002

GCSyndrome said:
Ragini,
your case number indicates that your case was entered into the system in the first half of 2005. It doesn't make any sence to think that PBEC keeping a 6 monyhs stack of 45 days letters to send. contact your attorney regarding these concerns. and if he insists he never received anything, have him verify with PBEC.

CA RIR Jun 22, 2002

Well, 05137 in her case number means that they started entering her case information on 137 th day of 05 and when the letter 'P' showed up in her ETA case number it means all the complete data entry of the case has been done and the case is awaiting further processing next. This would have been further clarified had she got "case status" in her screen shot. But as they do always they skip that field in their reply. As some one rightly said she should simply keep bugging her HR /attorney till she receives 45 day letter. I believe she would get it pretty soon.

Good luck to early processing.

Please add my info to the tracker

EB2/RIR Atlanta, GA
PD April 04
RD April 04
45 day letter recieved on Feb 05
45 day letter replied on Feb 05
Case # P-05010-xxxxx

PD is March 04.

nh74 said:
EB2/RIR Atlanta, GA
PD April 04
RD April 04
45 day letter recieved on Feb 05
45 day letter replied on Feb 05
Case # P-05010-xxxxx

Thanks to Saknia and Venram!

saknia said:
This might be of Interest to you & all . A Guy reported this in DBEC.He has two LCS approved

Switching PD of Older Lc to PERM could be Tricky. Check with a competent atirney before jumping to do that

Feb04
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

Certified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received my LC approval today from DBRC. I already have a PERM LC approval, which might be significant to some of you. Both LC's where for different positions but same company.

PD Jan 2004
Iowa RIR

Thanks a bunch for your prompt responses (and for taking the time to post the details). Your respective responses were slightly contradictory, so let me know your opinion on following plan:

1. Let current application continue w/o PERM and wait (and pray) for PBEC to get to it.
2. Simultaneously file another EB2 PERM application (based on Saknia’s second post, it appears that an employer can have two LCs for the same individual for different positions).

It will still be at least 3 months before I can submit my EB2 PERM application. Hopefully, we’ll have more information on “visa retrogression” and “PBEC approval dates” by the time I get my PERM approval around May 2006 (wishful thinking :)).

Now if the EB2 PERM gets approved, do I have to withdraw one of the two LCs or could I continue with both?

Concurrently, I’ll contact Khanna / Murthy (any other recommendations?) for some legal counsel. If the attnys are outside my home state (NC) it a concern?

Again, I understand that you are just trying to help, but still would appreciate your or any other forum member's take on this.

Vande Mataram!

45 Day Letter received

Hello All,
This is my first post.
I've been a regular reader of this forum for last 3 months.
So far I was waiting for the 45 day letter; and to my surprise I just heard from my lawyer that my 45 day letter has already been replied to in December 05.
You may wish to add my information to the tracker.

PD: Mar 2002
EB3 RIR
NY
ETA Case# P-05124-xxxxx
45 day letter received : 11/28
45 day letter replied: 12/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Perplexed_Desi said:
Thanks a bunch for your prompt responses (and for taking the time to post the details). Your respective responses were slightly contradictory, so let me know your opinion on following plan:

1. Let current application continue w/o PERM and wait (and pray) for PBEC to get to it.
2. Simultaneously file another EB2 PERM application (based on Saknia’s second post, it appears that an employer can have two LCs for the same individual for different positions).

It will still be at least 3 months before I can submit my EB2 PERM application. Hopefully, we’ll have more information on “visa retrogression” and “PBEC approval dates” by the time I get my PERM approval around May 2006 (wishful thinking :)).

Now if the EB2 PERM gets approved, do I have to withdraw one of the two LCs or could I continue with both?

Concurrently, I’ll contact Khanna / Murthy (any other recommendations?) for some legal counsel. If the attnys are outside my home state (NC) it a concern?

Again, I understand that you are just trying to help, but still would appreciate your or any other forum member's take on this.

Vande Mataram!

If PERM gets approved it is for another position and the old one can still be there as it belong to your employer who is seeking some for that postiion. If you are filled for PERM appliaction position then you cannot use the old one. ( maening if you file 140 with the Perm approval)

You can have an attorney from anywhere. It does not matter whether it is from NC or outside. ( this is outsourcing world. Nexy year people will have attorney from Bombay/ Delhi filing these )

Al the Best. You will get your approval soon

Pal_1 said:
Hello All,
This is my first post.
So far I was waiting for the 45 day letter; and to my surprise I just heard from my lawyer that my 45 day letter has already been replied to in December 05.

EB3 RIR
NY
ETA Case# P-05124-xxxxx

Oflate PBEC has approved cases immediately after 45 days Reply if you fall with in Priority dates they are currently approving.

Since you are Mar 2002 & RIR , expect the Approval anytime from now

All the Best

Pal_1 said:
Hello All,
This is my first post.

EB3 RIR
NY
ETA Case# P-05124-xxxxx

Hi Pal_1

Congrats for 45 day letter.
Please see my case information in the signature.
I got a screen shot for PBEC back in August. They assigned me a case status T-05166-XXXXX. I noticed yours is 05124. Is there any scope for me to receive 45 day letter?

Thanks in advance

No 45-day letter yet

GCSyndrome said:
Ragini,

CA RIR Jun 22, 2002

No Surprise at all. My case number is close to his/her. I haven't received the damn letter either.

Received 45 day letter

GCSyndrome said:
Ragini,

CA RIR Jun 22, 2002

I did contacted my HR department today morning and I got response back that they receive the "45 day letter" yesterday and the attorney will be responding back soon.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ Applicants from 2nd Half of 2002 are getting CRNL

ragini_nj said:
I did contacted my HR department today morning and I got response back that they receive the "45 day letter" yesterday and the attorney will be responding back soon.

Thank you.

One of my colleague also received 45 day letter recently. His information

PD: August, 2002
SWA Case
RIR -EB3

-------------------------------

ragini_nj said:

One of my colleague also received 45 day letter recently. His information:
NJ SWA Case
RIR -EB3

ragini_nj said:

Thank you.

One of my colleague also received 45 day letter recently. His information

SWA Case
RIR -EB3

-------------------------------

My priority date is around 15 days before your's. I don't know why I got in Sep 2005 and your's now. There is no FIFO followed. We need to undergo two lucky draws.One is for 45 day letter and the other for the labor approval.

NJ,SEP 2002, EB2, RIR
Recieved 45 day letter in Sep 2005

ragini_nj said:

Thank you.

45 day letter

I agree there is no FIFO for 45 day letter. One of my friend who applied in Dec'2004 got his 45 day letter in 01/2006.

Just cross your fingers, can't say what will happen and when will it happen :)

With PBEC anything is possible.

Thanks GC Hunter,
I'm sorry , but I have no clue of what workflow PBEC is following.
If I remember correctly, Saknia has mentioned on one of previous posts, that PBEC is currently issuing letters for labor PDs between 2001-2002.

You pls check with your attorney too. Good Luck!!

gc_hunter2003 said:
Hi Pal_1

Congrats for 45 day letter.
Please see my case information in the signature.
I got a screen shot for PBEC back in August. They assigned me a case status T-05166-XXXXX. I noticed yours is 05124. Is there any scope for me to receive 45 day letter?

Thanks in advance