Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ImmiVictim said:
Yes I got the reply in my email

Sorry I shouldf have asked you more specifically. PBEC used to have a Field in that mail for " case Status" . They removed that field since October 05.

In the mail you got you have a Field stating Case Status ( like RIR, Final Review etc )

guys...

does the 245i(illegals who filed for labor in April 2001) have separate asylum qouta or they fall into the regular eb3 qota....??

We can know in how much water we are...!!

Please share...

saknia said:
Sorry I shouldf have asked you more specifically. PBEC used to have a Field in that mail for " case Status" . They removed that field since October 05.

In the mail you got you have a Field stating Case Status ( like RIR, Final Review etc )
Mine does not have the field about the case status, I do have a processing type field that says RIR. What do you mean by case status anyways, what does RIR and Final review mean

ImmiVictim said:
Mine does not have the field about the case status, I do have a processing type field that says RIR. What do you mean by case status anyways, what does RIR and Final review mean

RIR or Final Review are Case status you generally get in the Case Status Field

Anyhow that has been removed by PBEC since Oct 2005. Since you do not have the Case Status Field nothing to worry about that and wait for the Better News in 2006 from PBEC

Thanks for your prompt replies & happy new Year

Hi YOYOPAL

yoyopal said:
Anybody heard about BOOSTON labour 2003 PD. Or what is the PD PBEC is approving for MA state.

PBEC is in the range of approving cases filed between with PD of Aug 2001 - June 2002

Sporadic 2003 approvals has been done as well .

Did you get your 45 day letter yet. May be you should worry about that first. If you have not recived one check with your Attorny on this first

yoyopal said:
Anybody heard about BOOSTON labour 2003 PD. Or what is the PD PBEC is approving for MA state.

Hi YOYOPAL

One more suggestion. If your are New here - Read through the post atleast for last ten days to catch up on where the approvals stand

If you are alreeady here - Start Reding the messsage once daily

Don't just ask questions and expect readymade answers for questions like Where is PBEC is currently anchoired etc

NC EB3 Case

I have been closely following this forum for the past 18 months, and am impressed by the valuable information shared by some well-informed, helpful members. I request the same members to please provide some advice/opinion:

I have an EB3 (PD Oct 2004) case at PBEC. My employer has agreed to pursue a PERM application. Which of the following is preferred?

1. Refile for same job and maintain current 2004 PD (if this is indeed allowable).
2. Refile a new application for a different job under EB2 (which probably means that I lose the 2004 PD)

Also, my current lawyer is a company lawyer and hasn’t been very helpful for my individual needs / concerns.
I am located in NC and am looking for a good immigration attny. for a second opinion and some independent counsel. Any recommendations?

Thanks for all your help. Vande Mataram!

Perplexed_Desi said:
I have been closely following this forum for the past 18 months, and am impressed by the valuable information shared by some well-informed, helpful members. I request the same members to please provide some advice/opinion:

I have an EB3 (PD Oct 2004) case at PBEC. My employer has agreed to pursue a PERM application. Which of the following is preferred?

1. Refile for same job and maintain current 2004 PD (if this is indeed allowable).
2. Refile a new application for a different job under EB2 (which probably means that I lose the 2004 PD)

Also, my current lawyer is a company lawyer and hasn’t been very helpful for my individual needs / concerns.
I am located in NC and am looking for a good immigration attny. for a second opinion and some independent counsel. Any recommendations?

Hi Desi

If you are Non RIR EB3 Oct 2004 - It migh take another year to get your Labor aproved ( going by the current speed of PBEC- PBEC is only in Mar 2002 range and your case is atleast 2.5 Year ahead)

Question to ask is - How fast the Visa dates will move in a year's time ??

Assuming your labor will cleared in 2007 with PBEC- Visa dates has to move to atleast 2004 - It has to move 2001,2002,2003 & then 9 months
(that is 3.9 Years in One year Time).

Assuming 2 months movement for each month in 2006 it could move to Dec 2002 by end of Dec 2006.If some Visa recapture efforts succeed it could move another Year or two - Then in that case you have a chance of filing 485 for sure after your Labor gets claered in PBEC - By Jan 2007 or earlier

Against this Background - If you file in Perm now your PD could be Jan 2006

Visa date has to move for 5 years for you to file 485.

It might take middle of 2007 before Visa date could reach Jan 2006.

You are struck with Visa date in this situation.But your Labor will be cleared in PERM quickly as well as I140. Only 485 remains tobe filed.

Visa Dates could move very fast till 2004 and then will slowdown once it reaches 2005.

If I am you I will hold on to PD of 2004.

One more thing to consider is your employer ( just in case your earlier Labor is not from the current employer)

NB : This is Just my assumptions. Other members here might throw more assumptions based on my propsoed Dates.

Memebers please throw in your opinions - Lot so people with PD of 2005 has to decide based on this same Question - Whether to go for PERM or not

MY suggestion could be - If you have PD before 2004 - Stick to that

Any PD of 2005 and later try PERM

Going by the way PBEC is clearing the backlog cases and where retrogression dates are, I would say - Refile and maintain current 2004 PD.

I strongly suggest you to consult a good immigration attorney (like Rajeev Khanna or Murthy) who can review your case details and provide best guidance.

Perplexed_Desi said:

Hi perplexeddesi

This might be of Interest to you & all . A Guy reported this in DBEC.He has two LCS approved

Switching PD of Older Lc to PERM could be Tricky. Check with a competent atirney before jumping to do that

Feb04
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

Certified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Received my LC approval today from DBRC. I already have a PERM LC approval, which might be significant to some of you. Both LC's where for different positions but same company.

PD Jan 2004
Iowa RIR

saknia said:
PBEC is in the range of approving cases filed between with PD of Aug 2001 - June 2002

Sporadic 2003 approvals has been done as well .

Did you get your 45 day letter yet. May be you should worry about that first. If you have not recived one check with your Attorny on this first

Thanx saknia
PD -Dec 2003
State- MA
RIR EB-3
45 day letter recived sept- 2005
45 day letter replied oct 2005

ImmiVictim

Hi,
What did you write and where do you mail it...i tryed but I didnt get any reply...could you please tell me what did you write..Thank You...!!!

ImmiVictim said:
Guys
I just want to share with you that today I send an email to PBEC to get the screen shot of my case, and literaly in 4 minutes I got the reply back from them, I was not expecting that at all , I am totally amazed by quick turn around. I really really hope that this quickness may also be in the approving the cases.

ImmiVictim

Will it work?

Hi Guys,
Could you please tell me, Will it work????

My 6 Yr on H1 is completing July2006...What will happen if I will join a new company and file my LC with PERM...??? Will I get 7 Yr Extension..???
365 Days limit still exiting under PERM to get 7 th Yr extension...???
Please do reply...

Thank You and wish you all a Happy new Year 2006...hope something good will come this year for all of us.....

GCVS03 said:
Hi Guys,
Could you please tell me, Will it work????

My 6 Yr on H1 is completing July2006...What will happen if I will join a new company and file my LC with PERM...??? Will I get 7 Yr Extension..???
365 Days limit still exiting under PERM to get 7 th Yr extension...???
Please do reply...

Thank You and wish you all a Happy new Year 2006...hope something good will come this year for all of us.....

If you file now under PERM that will be good for next year extension. You will still need your old LC pending to get extension in your new company/ current company in July 2006. You could join that company now and start PERM paper work. Apply for extension some time in March 2006(special processing preferably) using your old LC and then apply for PERM

That way your extenion will be safe

Saknia:

thx for the link...I bookmarked this link...
I have a question where I cudnt find any answer.

I have a labor dec2002 in PBEC..the company filed it has changed the name, I left that job, hoping to join back when that labor comes thru...

So, I want to know the status of that labor. My old employer(with the new name) will not be interested to send and email enquiry and keep track of the reply, for which I have to keep chasing him..

Does PBEC reply to emails from our personal(hotmail/yahoo accounts)..? or do they respond only to company emailids..? I want to send an email from my personal account..