Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi Stresstest

StressTestInUSA said:
Saknia:

thx for the link...I bookmarked this link...
I have a question where I cudnt find any answer.

I have a labor dec2002 in PBEC..the company filed it has changed the name, I left that job, hoping to join back when that labor comes thru...

So, I want to know the status of that labor. My old employer(with the new name) will not be interested to send and email enquiry and keep track of the reply, for which I have to keep chasing him..

Does PBEC reply to emails from our personal(hotmail/yahoo accounts)..? or do they respond only to company emailids..? I want to send an email from my personal account..

They have responded to personal mail as well in the past. That person send that from GMAIL if I remember correctly. You can send a mail from your Client ID where you are working.if possible.

Otherwise create a Gmail account and send one from there. Since Hotmail and Yahoo is know as personal mail it might be better from GAMILI think. ( They don't know yet about gmail.Also in many workplace you cannot check mail from Yahoo & Hotmail. But you can check from GMAIL and others which are not blocked)

Also you need to know whether your employer notified PBC about New Name. If not you need to use the PLD name in Employer's name while requesting proof for 7th Year extension

Since you are in Dec 2002 ( and I think your are RIR ) you might get your LC soon in Jan 2006

All the Best

Questions - Go to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

yoyopal said:
Anybody heard about BOSTON labour 2003 PD. Or what is the PD PBEC is approving for MA state.

Questions - Go to Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Memebers here

Plaese post your discussion and Questions in

Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking Forum and not here

saknia said:
They have responded to personal mail as well in the past. That person send that from GMAIL if I remember correctly. You can send a mail from your Client ID where you are working.if possible.

Otherwise create a Gmail account and send one from there. Since Hotmail and Yahoo is know as personal mail it might be better from GAMILI think. ( They don't know yet about gmail.Also in many workplace you cannot check mail from Yahoo & Hotmail. But you can check from GMAIL and others which are not blocked)

Also you need to know whether your employer notified PBC about New Name. If not you need to use the PLD name in Employer's name while requesting proof for 7th Year extension

Since you are in Dec 2002 ( and I think your are RIR ) you might get your LC soon in Jan 2006

All the Best

Thanks Saknia..I will open up a gmail account and send one...hope to hear from them.. My LC is RIR..but i know guys with 45dayletters recvd in Feb last yr r still hanging around.. I think when i get the 45dy letter I will tell my ex-employer to let DOL know about the new name etc...that shud be fine I guess..

it makes me wonder for guys god forbid who lose their jobs in a jiffy and need this freaking screenshot for their extn, I know thier misery... luckily for my 8th yr ext, I had a letter from NYDOL(before they went to PBEC) from my previous attny and used that..my fears were, that I might get an RFE for the screenshot from PBEC..but it went thru fine...

Will keep this forum updated with my little venture...

No Harm in trying

PBEC no longer provides status in those 7 yr extension screen shots.
Also, I tried GMAIL and never got a reply. I have had a reply in the past with the work ID.
But you can try.. no one knows PBEC that well.

StressTestInUSA said:
Thanks Saknia..I will open up a gmail account and send one...hope to hear from them.. My LC is RIR..but i know guys with 45dayletters recvd in Feb last yr r still hanging around.. I think when i get the 45dy letter I will tell my ex-employer to let DOL know about the new name etc...that shud be fine I guess..

it makes me wonder for guys god forbid who lose their jobs in a jiffy and need this freaking screenshot for their extn, I know thier misery... luckily for my 8th yr ext, I had a letter from NYDOL(before they went to PBEC) from my previous attny and used that..my fears were, that I might get an RFE for the screenshot from PBEC..but it went thru fine...

Will keep this forum updated with my little venture...

Still waiting for VA labor(06/03/2002)

Hi !!!

Can any one have the list of VA Approvals in 2002. MY PD is 06-03-2002. Still waiting for labor

Thanks
SN

SN4GC said:
Hi !!!

Can any one have the list of VA Approvals in 2002. MY PD is 06-03-2002. Still waiting for labor

Thanks
SN

Go back in this forum few pages and you will see list of approvals

Sorry! I didnt read it. I will be careful before asking any quetion.
If I will join new company my privious company will revoke my pending labor(Filed from State DE-OCT2003-EB2-RIR, 45 Days Letter Recieved and replied on Aug2005). How I will show my pending labor to new company to get 7th Yr extension??
Is there any other way?

Thanks

saknia said:
If you file now under PERM that will be good for next year extension. You will still need your old LC pending to get extension in your new company/ current company in July 2006. You could join that company now and start PERM paper work. Apply for extension some time in March 2006(special processing preferably) using your old LC and then apply for PERM

That way your extenion will be safe

GCVS03 said:
Sorry! I didnt read it. I will be careful before asking any quetion.
If I will join new company my privious company will revoke my pending labor(Filed from State DE-OCT2003-EB2-RIR, 45 Days Letter Recieved and replied on Aug2005). How I will show my pending labor to new company to get 7th Yr extension??
Is there any other way?

Thanks

Try to get details of your application for Labor from your previous company now ( telling them that you are checking the Status) and send a mail to PBEC asking for Proof for 7th Year extension ( refer to Sticky FAQ for this)

You will get reply immediately from PBEC. Request that from your office mail id ( Client site id)

Once you have that proof you can change company and use that for 7th year extesnion with the New company . Normally your comopany will not cancel the pending Labor. only they will try to use it for another person once approved. But before then you would have got an extension using that.I was once told by an attorney that even if it canclled you can still use it. Check with an attroney on this part

CA Approved LC

My friend got her LC approved from PBEC. Details are:

State: CA
Category: EB3 RIR
PD: 06/03/2002
RD: 05/30/2003
PBEC: 11/04/2004
45 Ltr recd: 02/2005
45 Replied: 03/2005
Approval date: 12/20/2005
Approval Ltr recd: 12/28/2005

7th year extension

njhorrors said:
PBEC no longer provides status in those 7 yr extension screen shots.
Also, I tried GMAIL and never got a reply. I have had a reply in the past with the work ID.
But you can try.. no one knows PBEC that well.

njhorrors
I suggest you should use your own company's email address for inquiring about the screenshot for 7th year extenstion, that is what I used. Another reason that you havnt got any reply is that you case might not be entered at all in the system either partially or fully , cuz thats what happened to my friend , he send the request in october and got reply back in december. In mu case I got reply back in 3 minutes, I send the request on 30th december 2005 at 4:13 pm and got reply back at 4:16 pm

Good luck and dont panic,you will be fine

Encouraging

This is really encouraging. We are seeing a few approvals every week from PBEC now. I hope they pick up speed and start approving by the hundreds every week. Only then we have some hope.

On a side note I think this is very well planned. Now that the dates have retrogressed way back dol starts approving labors. Overall the idea of the govt is to make sure that the gc process takes 4-5 years for everyone. But in this process we got stuck as we have all waited for 3+ years already and it will take another 2 years to get the GC.

pinay72 said:

2002 CA Approval

Congrats

Congrats Pinay72.

pinay72 said:

Question

Just sent email to PBEC for 7th year H1B extension. I got reply within hour and in it is having case number P-05137-18xxx. Can anybody tell me what is P stand for? Is am very close to get 45 day letter?
With today PBEC reply, I have lot other info came with as compare to 4 months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
SN4GC said:
Hi !!!

Thanks
SN

You are very, very close to the queue. Expect something this month, that is if they keep chugging along at the same rate as what we are seeing in the recent weeks.

Good Luck!!

P- PBEC , no other meaning.

ragini_nj said:
Just sent email to PBEC for 7th year H1B extension. I got reply within hour and in it is having case number P-05137-18xxx. Can anybody tell me what is P stand for? Is am very close to get 45 day letter?
With today PBEC reply, I have lot other info came with as compare to 4 months back.

Ragini,

You should expect to get your 45 day letter soon since they have assigned you a case and have entered all your details. Keep bugging your company/lawyer to find out whether they have received the 45 day letter or not.

ragini_nj said:
Thank you. I was little excited that I am little close to next stage.