Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congrats!!

topgunjim said:
Yes, my PD is 03/21/2002 and NOT 2001.

Hi topgunjim,
Congrats!! My dates are about the same as yours.. Hopefully, mine gets certified by this month..

Good luck with your next step..

topgunjim said:

topgun:
Congratulations!

If you are eligible to file under EB2, you should file ASAP before end of september.

You can file all your prelim docs and then submit the rest of the docs as addendum.

Congratulations !! You have come on "top" of the BEC blackhole as your name suggests... :)

We see some movement in this month and hope to hear many more... 2001/2002 regional cases...lady luck should start smiling on you soon.

topgunjim said:

This is not true. QWE123 and others, please see earlier posts before mailing such messages.

An attorney on Murthy's site responded to this situation as follows:

Attorney_6
Attorney posted September 12, 2005 08:57 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Department of State hasn't even released the Visa Bulletin for October yet.
QWE123 said:

it IS true.

even the state visa bulletin hasn't published it yet, the following is from the official website of us embassy in manila, the page was last updated on 09/09.

check it out there.

I already cried my eyes out. Initially I though May 1st 2000 was May 1st 2002.

vine95050 said:
This is not true. QWE123 and others, please see earlier posts before mailing such messages.

An attorney on Murthy's site responded to this situation as follows:

Attorney_6
Attorney posted September 12, 2005 08:57 AM
The Department of State hasn't even released the Visa Bulletin for October yet.

this is not a prank if not a typo

this is not a prank, my colleague and me investigated this site fully in firefox, you can get to this page from the left frame "visa appointment" link, we are all IT guys, unless this page was updated automatically and there was some error, this is authentic.

srikums said:
Clearly this firefox link is a prank....First there is no way applications can retrogress to 1998/1999, eb3 was july 2002 last year...only way it can retrogress to 1998 is if they suddenly received a whole lot of aplications to i-485 with a prioirity date of 1998/99 and we know that the last 6-8 months the earliest applications which have gone to the 140/485 is April 2001 cases...

Also the usembassy.gov/manila opens up in IE ..Why not tis link? something is fishy.

Also if you go to usembassy.gov/manila and go into Consular Visas section there is a path to Immigrant Priority dates and that points bacjk to the Sep bulletin in the travel.gov site....

So this looks like someone's prank ... i am not believing anything till i see the official oct bulletin

QWE123 said:
this is not a prank, my colleague and me investigated this site fully in firefox, you can get to this page from the left frame "visa appointment" link, we are all IT guys, unless this page was updated automatically and there was some error, this is authentic.

Why do you think that particular link can be open only by firefox and their other links could be access through Internet Explorer ? (I'm not into computer thats why it puzzled me why I can't open it w/ other browser)

thanks QWE123

It is authentic

QWE123 said:

I called up the US embassy in Manilla office to check on the dates.. and it is authentic. The officer said that the dates were released to them by USCIS..

So, I guess there is no more speculation... you can call to find out too.. Call the no. given in the public affairs section.. it has a extension.. & she will transfer you to the immigrant visa section..

It's just going to be a long.............. wait.. till we get our GC

nystreet said:
Hi,

New to this Forum. Any forecasts on likely LC approval based on the attached information?

Thanks in advance.

NY-EB2-RIR
PD-03/18/2002
45 replied in July 20, 2005
P-051XX-XXXXX

hi Nystreet, can u share the first 5 digits of your case id ? mine is T-05129.

Very few people have received the letter, glad you did. Did your case reach regional ?

NY RIR
PD - 11/2002

What are the last 5 digits in Phily backlog case number?

What are the last 5 digits in Phily backlog case number?

radd said:
I called up the US embassy in Manilla office to check on the dates.. and it is authentic. The officer said that the dates were released to them by USCIS..

So, I guess there is no more speculation... you can call to find out too.. Call the no. given in the public affairs section.. it has a extension.. & she will transfer you to the immigrant visa section..

It's just going to be a long.............. wait.. till we get our GC
There is a thread setup for this cutting off date in Oct. Some guys had some really intelligent analysis there.
Don't panic.

folks,
long time no see.
I think that if all the data will be partially entered into computers in BEC by end of Sept., then BEC and USCIS are trying to streamline the process. Say if BEC cleared all April, 01 of CHINA, then I guess the cut off date will be changed to April, 01 of CHINA in USCIS accordingly. It is efficient and fair, i think. Now stop worrying about how your stand in BEC from now on. Just compare how many people are in front of you in PD with how many visas # are given out each year. Then you can make a prediction when you are getting to file your I485.

There are 14,0000 visa # for employment based immigration each year.
Besides us stuck in BEC, there are EB1
EB2- National Interest Waiver
EB4 (for what?)
PLease don't need to count them in when you calculate your standing. The reason is their PD is much later than you. EB1 and EB2 NIW's I140 clears in several monthes. The majority is us, labor certifications.

Even if this is true

Hi Guys,

Even if the Visa Number Cut-off dates are true, I think the dates will progress pretty fast, atleast to late 2001 pretty soon. My guess is a few weeks. There will not be many out standing applications between 98 and 2001, should be only a handful.

Also the Manila post seems to be a bit suspicious due to the following.

1. No links to the page from any of the other Manila embassy pages.
2. Odd Color scheme of the Dates table.
3. Heading is "Visa Interview dates"
4. State Department provides a recorded message with visa cut-off dates: 1-202-663-1541, even this has only the Sep 2005 bulletin.
5. I checked many other embassy sites, no Oct 2005 bulletin anywhere.

The best thing we can do is to wait for the Official Bulletin to be released by USCIS. Best of luck for us all. :)

satishrr said:
Hi Guys,

Even if the Visa Number Cut-off dates are true, I think the dates will progress pretty fast, atleast to late 2001 pretty soon. My guess is a few weeks. There will not be many out standing applications between 98 and 2001, should be only a handful.

Also the Manila post seems to be a bit suspicious due to the following.

1. No links to the page from any of the other Manila embassy pages.
2. Odd Color scheme of the Dates table.
3. Heading is "Visa Interview dates"
4. State Department provides a recorded message with visa cut-off dates: 1-202-663-1541, even this has only the Sep 2005 bulletin.
5. I checked many other embassy sites, no Oct 2005 bulletin anywhere.

The best thing we can do is to wait for the Official Bulletin to be released by USCIS. Best of luck for us all. :)
I think that in BEC, FIFO is really going to happen after they put all cases into computer by end of Sept. I mean regardless of where it is from (regional or state, RIR or NORIR). When FIFO really kicks in, the cut off date can make sense.

Yes. I guess it is really possible.

Hi,

Yes luckylucky is right, it is possible. But I still think there is some mistake here. Maybe I am in Denial, but...

luckylucky said:
I think that in BEC, FIFO is really going to happen after they put all cases into computer by end of Sept. I mean regardless of where it is from (regional or state, RIR or NORIR). When FIFO really kicks in, the cut off date can make sense.
I mean, only when FIFO really kicks in, visa # cut off date can move forward each month logically. If BEC still certify LC randomly like now, cut off date won't move because they have to wait till all people with eariler PD than the cutt off applying I485. So, it must be working like this. BEC tells USCIS, OK, this month we already cleared all May, 01 cases, they are required to file for I485/I410 within 1.5 monthes after their LC approval date. Then cutoff date will be changed to May,01. One month later...it will be changed to June, 01....
Only this way USCIS can guarentee that people with eariler PD will have avaliable visa #.
If BEC still clears LC randomly, then if cutoff date moves forward, there is a good chance that a later PD will get an avaliable visa # while a eariler PD don't. they have to make sure it won' happen

Latest PBEC news (letter from senator's office)

I just received a letter from my senator's office. It says "The agency has the vast majority of their staff focused on transferring the applications from the hardcopy form to the digitized form so that they are able to search the files online. They expect to have all the applications entered into their database system by mid September and will then be able to fully focus their attention on processing the applications."

Apparently, my case "is in the data entry phase of the application process". That is just another way of saying they have not touched it yet and just gave them that fake T- number to get them off their back. All that after 3 years!!!!!!!!