Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Case Status = Final Review

All Gurus,

Last week I found out through my lawyer that my case is under 'Final Review'.

PD - Sept 2002 |State - WV|EB3 - NON-RIR|Philadelphia DOL|

Does anyone have any update on 'Case Status = Final Review'?
How long it's going to take to clear this queue. Your guesstimate
is highly appreciated.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

This is quite a good news especially for PBEC.. It seems that the management at both the BECs were instructed to be in sync PDs So we may see some quick approvals in RIR category.. Do not know whether this move slows down DBEC for PBEC to catch up with them.

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

All the aforementioned info is an assessment and cannot be prosecuted under any jurisdiction of law.

Thats good news. Thanks for sharing that.

AwardMyGC said:
All Gurus,

Last week I found out through my lawyer that my case is under 'Final Review'.

PD - Sept 2002 |State - WV|EB3 - NON-RIR|Philadelphia DOL|

Does anyone have any update on 'Case Status = Final Review'?
How long it's going to take to clear this queue. Your guesstimate
is highly appreciated.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Welcome to "Final Review" club. My estimation is 2 weeks.

This is a very common mistake they make when the country names are similar. Taiwan is called "Republic of China" (ROC) and Mainland China is called "People's Republic of China" (PROC).....two different independent countries with only one letter difference.

Ask your attorney to call PBEC...one phone call may just solve your problem as long as the country name was correct on your 750 form. Unless your attorney input it wrong when he/she file your petition; nevertheless, I guess that you can still get your original form back, correct it, and have your employer and yourself initial it and then mail back to them.

anxicious waiter said:
I also got my screen shot. Everything else is fine except for nationality. I'm from P.R. China and PBEC put me under Taiwan. I don't know if it's worth having my lawyer correct with PBEC. Any comments?

hmmm...

Mine just said 'Taiwan ' ...

They do not know what is the difference , ROC and PROC !
and I remembered somewhere I browsed , they put Taiwan under China ... maybe it is the diversity lottery or some government websites ...

We should have clear distinction betwee these two .

And I have no political intent here !

NJ Oct02-PD said:
This is a very common mistake they make when the country names are similar. Taiwan is called "Republic of China" (ROC) and Mainland China is called "People's Republic of China" (PROC).....two different independent countries with only one letter difference.

Ask your attorney to call PBEC...one phone call may just solve your problem as long as the country name was correct on your 750 form. Unless your attorney input it wrong when he/she file your petition; nevertheless, I guess that you can still get your original form back, correct it, and have your employer and yourself initial it and then mail back to them.

NJ Oct02-PD said:

Totally agree with you!

thanks, this is what I would expect !

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

This is quite a good news especially for PBEC.. It seems that the management at both the BECs were instructed to be in sync PDs So we may see some quick approvals in RIR category.. Do not know whether this move slows down DBEC for PBEC to catch up with them.

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

All the aforementioned info is an assessment and cannot be prosecuted under any jurisdiction of law.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

Hi aprlc2002,

That is good. A true national FIFO (?). I was thinking i was cursed because my labor app went from SFO DOL to Phily BEC.

---------------------------
CA RIR PD Nov.2002
45-day letter replied March,2005.

For you information

Got reply from PBEC today,

VA-RIR
PD: Feb 2002
Case Number: P-04246-xxxxx
45-letter: Dec 2004
case received: Sept 2004
Case Status: RIR

It seems two more steps to go!

I just looked at the 45 letter that was printed on Dec 22, 2004 and received at Jan 2005. I found an annoy problem. The address part of my attorney was wrong as:
Company's Name
c/o Attorney's Name
xxx Chief Operating Officer
Rockville, MD 20850

The street name is supposed to be something else instead of my manager's title.

I did call my attorney before that he said he got the letter. Not sure if your guy have this kind of issue.
RIR - EB3
VA PD April 19, 2002
Region Jan, 2003
P04271-0xxxx

Telephone number to call the PBEC

Hi Whattheheck,

Please give me the telephone number you posted on this forum couple of weeks back. I searchecd this forum, i am not able to find out.

Thanks
State: VA
PD: 01/10/2003, RIR
PBEC NO: P-04287-1****
45 days letter Received: 02/26/2005
45 days letter replied: 03/07/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeline

Hi aprlc2002, first, thanks a lot for your valuable updates. By what date are the two BECs expected or instructed to be in sync? Thanks once again.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Regards

DISCLAIMER:

Update from my HR

Just got an update from my HR. I was told that they probably would finish all the data entry work in PBEC by the end of the year as opposed to by the end of Sept. That is all I got. Actually I was expressing my concern of two pending Labor application.

Congratulations AwardMyGC!!!

Did the screenshot show the current status of Final Review for you? or was it only thru your attorney?

I know we both are similary in case type and PD's, hence iam excited for myself too.
Recd: Feb 7 2005, Rep: Feb 10 2005
Case: P-04252-XXXXX

Any timeline by whiich the two have to be in sync?

Hi aprlc2002,
Thanks for the valuable info. Any timeline by which they have to be in snc? What about cases beyond 02, any speculation when I might see the light of the day (PD Oct 2003)?
thanks,
frog

crosslanes said:
Congratulations AwardMyGC!!!

Did the screenshot show the current status of Final Review for you? or was it only thru your attorney?

I know we both are similary in case type and PD's, hence iam excited for myself too.
Recd: Feb 7 2005, Rep: Feb 10 2005
Case: P-04252-XXXXX

Thanks crosslanes. In the screenshot the I requested last month the case status was 'TR'. But my attorney spoke to some PBEC official last week and found out that my case is under 'Final Review'. Did you request a screenshot from PBEC? What does it say? Keep me posted.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Got reply from PBEC within 2 hrs

Got reply from PBEC within 2 hrs today,

TN-RIR
PD: August 2003
Case Number: P-05013-xxxxx
Case Status: RIR

One question for you guys: Where I can find whether my case is EB2/EB3?

Thanks a lot.

tere moonh mein ghee Shakkar yaar !!

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Regards

DISCLAIMER: