Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

luckylucky said:
You may be right to point out those points that supports us. But still there are lots of excuses from the DOL side and this articles also wrote lot about that. Don't forget the readers for this articles are not familar with our situation. They are just regular U.S. civilians, glancing at this article on their subway to work or during their coffee break. If you don't believe what I said, give this article to an American friend who never heard of DOL and has college education and ask him/her what he thinks of it after glancing it.
On another hand, what a senator who ever heard of DOL think of it after reading this article? Man, I have no idea.

You might be right on that point. But the hardship overcomes the excuses from DOL. I will try to find some american friend who have never heard of DOL .... they are ahrd to come by as I have educated them in regards to DOL :D

2 TR LCA Approvals from Phili BEC

Two of my friends have reveived their LCA approval from Phili BEC... The PD for both the applications, is sometime around June 2003 and this is a TR application moved to Atlanta Regional and then to BEC. No other details available and will not be able to provide also. The approvals has been notified by the Attorneys on 07/18.

logical logic

Some time i feel like DOL is just making up all their logics to make sure they touch my application as the last one ...... i am sure many of you have the same feelings.

First they created BEC and my application went to PBEC [it could go to DBEC if the division were made North-South instead on East-West.... anyway].

Then they decided to approve TR instead of RIR [they could start with RIR and that should have been a logical logic but why? ......]

Now their logic [the only acceptable logic] is to start approving RIR cases based on PD. My PD is Apr 03 and I am almost certain when they come to PD of Feb/March'03 they would make up another logic and start appoving cases backward form Dec 04 to Apr'03 and thats the end of the conspiracy against me ....... So as i get the logic now, i can sleep tight and wait for 2008 .......lol

rim said:
Some time i feel like DOL is just making up all their logics to make sure they touch my application as the last one ...... i am sure many of you have the same feelings.

First they created BEC and my application went to PBEC [it could go to DBEC if the division were made North-South instead on East-West.... anyway].

Then they decided to approve TR instead of RIR [they could start with RIR and that should have been a logical logic but why? ......]

Now their logic [the only acceptable logic] is to start approving RIR cases based on PD. My PD is Apr 03 and I am almost certain when they come to PD of Feb/March'03 they would make up another logic and start appoving cases backward form Dec 04 to Apr'03 and thats the end of the conspiracy against me ....... So as i get the logic now, i can sleep tight and wait for 2008 .......lol
you are right! They are crazy and nasty

H!B! visa renewal

Slade245 said:
THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO GET THE 3 Y EXTENTION. JUST Fill THE FORM AND SEND IT WITH THE $180. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH I-140/485.
7TH OR 8TH Y IS A DIFFERENT STORY...

Hi
I posted the original question. I have been here for 4 years and it is time to renew my H1B1 visa. I just simply need the instructions to know how to do it myself because my lawyer has asked for $1500 to just file the documents for renewal and I think it is too much. Please tell me what I should do.
BTW: I applied for Labor Certificate on December 2003 (RIR) and I haven't received any letter yet.

Thank you.

Please confirm

Tracker_Chicago

What is the date 2003 for these two approvels? are they the PD,RD or received date (the date PBEC received the case)? I called PBEC last week,
a not kind woman said they will process the case as received, I asked her if
it is ordered by PD, she just said as received.

luckylucky said:
You may be right to point out those points that supports us. But still there are lots of excuses from the DOL side and this articles also wrote lot about that. Don't forget the readers for this articles are not familar with our situation. They are just regular U.S. civilians, glancing at this article on their subway to work or during their coffee break. If you don't believe what I said, give this article to an American friend who never heard of DOL and has college education and ask him/her what he thinks of it after glancing it.
On another hand, what a senator who ever heard of DOL think of it after reading this article? Man, I have no idea.

Why loose time in arguments, some one is trying to cover our story, contact post say thanks and ask your questions, forward this article to your friends, send responces to post and encourage media to present reader's viewer's problems, if you think your side story is missing, say it to post and ask for coverage. Also as expressed by one member here, use this article as reference for your letters ... good idea !!

Dol = Department Of Lazy People

rim said:

eli123 said:
Hi
I posted the original question. I have been here for 4 years and it is time to renew my H1B1 visa. I just simply need the instructions to know how to do it myself because my lawyer has asked for $1500 to just file the documents for renewal and I think it is too much. Please tell me what I should do.
BTW: I applied for Labor Certificate on December 2003 (RIR) and I haven't received any letter yet.

Thank you.

If you are geting extension for 3 years after been on H1 for 3 years, please check appropriate forum. Don't clobber this forum. Geting 1 year extension after 6 year of H1 is related to labor certificate and its far intense than 3 year one, so its okay to ask help in such situation. You won't get any answers here. Sorry for being rude, but we keep on continuing this, tomorow we will start geting questions about h1-h4, f1-h1...
I hope other fellows agree with me on this.

Thanks for your efforts in getting media attention

Should we now take this article to some politician's attention? Maybe someone will put this on his/her agenda if this generates enough political interest?
Rajel said:
That's a really good article. At the very least, people are now aware how painful this process has become.
have a great week-end !

krs100200 said:

Even if this article doesn't paint whole picture, I think, our voices are heard. Please keep them coming. Just imagine if 2 months of campaigning makes washington post to come up with this article, what might happen if all members (who belives taking action work better than siting idly and waiting for trusty DOL to come up with good news soon) unite together and start sending our horror stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
thedream said:
I will write to Ms.Chao and MD senators about my frustration for the long waiting and attached this excellent article.

What is Ms.Chao's email address, I will choose to speak out even if they reply me as an automatic message.

Please see my signature for list of contacts.

Please Help/Advise me what I should do

Dear Friends,

I am in need of your help. My lawyer changed his office in last November and decided to share his office with other lawyers. I had a chat with his assistant last April about 45 day letter and change of address etc where she insisted that she will take care of this stuff. Last week I lost his phone number and decided to look up his phone number in the internet. To my surprise I found out from this court case that he has lost his attorney license almost a year ago and he left his practice about eight months ago. So I decided to go down to his office and face his assistant (she is as dumb as she looks). Prior to going up, the security guard told me that he left this office about 6 months ago when I wanted to confirm his floor number. When I went upstairs I asked the lawyer’s assistant about the lawyer but she said that he is not in. I didn’t want to listen to her lying anymore so I just pulled out the court verdict showing he lost his license due to his incompetence in taking care of his client’s cases and his depression problems. So why weren’t his clients informed about his latest status? She said that she was not supposed to discuss this issue with anyone.

So I think all of his clients who do know and doesn’t know about his status is in a limbo now. I know any correspondence from DOL or immigration is going to his old address and no one has access to it. I am in big trouble now. I applied for my Labor certificate from NY in 2002. All my hopes are shattered now. Please advice how I should handle this.

For OmarX

Hi OmarX,
I think you should see another lawyer immediately. Also, please post the name of your ex-lawyer for the benefit of other forum members so that they may know if they are stuck with the same person. Once you get your behind covered, you might wanna sue your ex-lawyer and the assistant and report the issue to the DOL. I am sure whatever I said is pretty easy to figure out :) but this is my way of saying "we hear you mate".

My Associates Were Shocked By Reading This Articale! They Knew Nothing About This!

They told me it is absolutely unbelievable.

We need to let more people know.

USCISisMockery said:
Even if this article doesn't paint whole picture, I think, our voices are heard. Please keep them coming. Just imagine if 2 months of campaigning makes washington post to come up with this article, what might happen if all members (who belives taking action work better than siting idly and waiting for trusty DOL to come up with good news soon) unite together and start sending our horror stories.

justdoit said:
Just received email response (within 2 days) from PBEC for 7th year extension (for my wife).
NJ SWA case. PD - 8/11/2003.

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of XYZ was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on August 11, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

XYZABC
Certifying Officer

NO case#, NO case status... case probably not entered in to their system yet?

It must be that your case was incompletely filled for extension purpose. My lawyer recived a screen shot and I recieved letter like you

9th year extension

Hi
I need some advice on what is happening. This is my 9th year extension. I got my last two extension without problem. But this year Murphy's law is coming into play. First my application was sent back saying that my fees were incomplete. This is our third extension from same company. But BCIS said that it requires $ 750 . Then application was sent back again stating that checks have to be from my company. Then our application was sent back again because new forms came into place in this whole process. It has more than 2 weeks since we filed for third time and we haven't recieved any reciept from BCIS regarding filling. I have to file my wife's H-4 visa. What should I do???
GCforWhat
PD: Aug'02
NJ

For Eli123

Hi Eli123,
There are lots of do-it-yourself kits available in the market that you can use for filing your H1-B extension. I googled "h1b extension kit" for you and found quite a few offerings. Posting one for your convenience:
http://www.usavisanow.com/immigrationvisakits.htm

You might be able to find more info on this in a more issue-specific forum.

eli123 said:
Hi

Thank you.

Washingtonpost Article

Hi,

Please write to her and editor so that they can tell the folks (DOL official) that process won't complete in 2 years and at currents rate i.e. 5000 application in 2 months it will take roughly 6 years to finish the same
as there are 360,000 applications in all ( DBEC & PBEC) .

Mitra S. Kalita: kalitam@washpost.com

Metro/Virginia staff writer, general assignment

letters@washpost.com

Thanks