Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

my PD is March 2003,new case no. P-04299-xxxxxx

MDwatch said:
By looking at the tracker I would say that you should receive yours in a couple weeks or so ... your tracking # are only 11 working days apart. On the other hand your PDs are 23 days apart so it might take another month.

All this is based on the assumption that Mithya case was approved and the approval notice was sent immediately ... and we know this is never the case.

So who knows .... be patient and you will be rewarded :D
hi all,

I am really exicted now to see, one approval in pbec. My case is from california made to regional under EB3/RIR. Got 45 day letter during Feb 2005 and replied to it on Feb 2005.
I have emailed PBEC, for the 7th yr ext., for that, they had sent me the details of my case. In that, My case status says Data Review. What is that means? Have they opened my case and it is in review or just in the queue. Please explain.
thanks

How long did it take to get response from Philly BEC after you sent email for 7th year extension?

Meera Maria said:
hi all,

I am really exicted now to see, one approval in pbec. My case is from california made to regional under EB3/RIR. Got 45 day letter during Feb 2005 and replied to it on Feb 2005.
I have emailed PBEC, for the 7th yr ext., for that, they had sent me the details of my case. In that, My case status says Data Review. What is that means? Have they opened my case and it is in review or just in the queue. Please explain.
thanks

My lawyer tell me that they have received 8 approvals in the past 3 working days from PBEC. All had PD apr-june 03 and they all were received in Regional Phili in Aug-Oct 03. Apparently they did not hold on to the approvals. My approval date is june 30, 05. However I don't know if all were non RIR or a mix of RIR/non RIR

M
kasid said:
Hi Mritya
Good news, congrats, atleast finally some approvals, My case went to regional in Aug03 and i got 45 days letter in feb/march 05 and they replied to it in mar/apr i guess.
But still no response, i think if they have cleared you then they should have started workin on RIR/Aug 03 cases also.

I hope and i will just wait and see what will happen, but for my case they had querries to give my employers registration documents becuase my employer moved to new place.
Let me call my lawyer and ask him...........wait........

Thanks for the infor..I have questions on Q4 - Are they processing RIR cases or Non-RIR? I've seen most of the approvals on this forum from Philly are Non-RIR. Anyone has any information when will they start processing RIR cases?

NO_GC_TILL_NOW said:
Last week the Labor Certification wait got better of me and I called the Philly BEC. A nice lady answered the phone and here are her responses.

Q 1: When will you start certifying the cases.
Certifying cases is currently underway.

Q 2: I heard Dallas started approving the cases.
They understand the problem if one BEC goes faster than the other. Philly and Dallas BECs will be in sync.

Q 3: When will we start seeing approved labor
Soon. I was very persistent to get a ball park estimate. She understood it and said within next 2-3 months.

Q 4: Are you working on cases based on PD?
Yes. Currently 2001 cases are in process. She did not give which month they are working on.

For some reason after talking to her I felt a little better. Thought if I share this info with you, you will also feel better.

45 day letter

hi guys,

One of my friends has received his 45 day letter. His LC went to atlanta fedral on nov 2003 after which to philly backlog on march 2005. He is from NC.
RIR.

Keeping fingers crossed.

GCGA

Hi All

Its been long time :). I have an update for you. PBEC had completed processing of All TR (NON-RIR) petitions until May 2002 which made it to regional. They are currently working on May 2001 RIR petitions. The process for these two channels is Parallel.

So assuming they already started adjudicating RIRs they might be insync with TR may be early this winter.

FYI the petitions which did not make it to regional the att/employers will be communicated to what they should be doing for the application to be adjudicated. It looks like both BECs are now having a concrete process for the application which did not made it to Regional. Will be communicated thru a PR this or next week I guess.

regards

DISCLAIMER: All the aforementioned info is an assessment according to the situation and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law.

mithya said:
I received an email from my lawyer that my LC has been certified. Ironically my contract with the employer ends Sept 05. Will appreciate any suggestions on how to proceed for next steps (if my employer agrees). The details are:

PD: June 03 (state Pennsylvania)
Received Regional office (phili): Sept 03
45 day letter received and replied: Feb 28/Mar 1 2005
Case type: EB2/Non RIR

Congrats on your approval, one more question: Was your labor approved from Philly DOL or from PBEC?
Thank you for sharing

aprlc2002 said:
Its been long time :). I have an update for you. PBEC had completed processing of All TR (NON-RIR) petitions until May 2002 which made it to regional. They are currently working on May 2001 RIR petitions. The process for these two channels is Parallel.

So assuming they already started adjudicating RIRs they might be insync with TR may be early this winter.

FYI the petitions which did not make it to regional the att/employers will be communicated to what they should be doing for the application to be adjudicated. It looks like both BECs are now having a concrete process for the application which did not made it to Regional. Will be communicated thru a PR this or next week I guess.

regards

DISCLAIMER: All the aforementioned info is an assessment according to the situation and cannot be brought under any jurisdiction of law.

Hi Aprlc2002,

Thank you very much for sharing the info. Sounds like Philly BEC has gotten over the apr.2001 hump for RIR. I assume the processing for the months after would be much faster? Do you have a prediction on when your case will be adjudicated? I'm Jul.2002 RIR, so I'm using your time as a reference. ;-)

Thanks!

Good to know RIR moved to May 2001

Thanks aprlc2002 for the information.
(You may disregard this question if you want - How do you conclude that RIR queue is at May 2001?)
Thanks.

aprlc2002 said:

Aprlc2002,

Your update is great! We appreciate it very much. Could you provide update in a way, according to how PBEC classify those backlogs and allocate staffs? I guess there could be 4 categories, depends on TR/RIR and wheather it has made to regional or not. Correct me if I am wrong.

1. Non-RIR (TR) Regional
2. RIR Regional
3. Non-RIR (TR) SWA
4. RIR SWA

For today’s update, are you say that,

Category 1 reached May2002. (Adjudication?)
Category 2 reached May2001. (Adjudication?)

Category 1 and 2 are expected to be sync by winter?

BEC is working on how to address category 3 and 4 and procedure to be released within weeks?

Thanks!

aprlc2002 said:

regards

Helpppppppp Aprlc2002

aprlc2002 said:

regards

Thank You very much for your update,

Next time you talk to them (PHILI BEC) can you ask them how come a LC with PD april 2001 TR made it to regional on December 2004 with the 45 letter answerd on March 17 m have not recieved the aproved.
I have 7 more employees in the company also with similar priority and they have not recieved any notice yet.

Thank You very much.

DOCSIS said:
Thanks aprlc2002 for the information.
(You may disregard this question if you want - How do you conclude that RIR queue is at May 2001?)
Thanks.

Aprlc2002 has is own source and just like the New York Times reporter Judith Miller he would rather go to jail than divuldge it :D *LOL*

aprlc2002

Thanks! Good to hear from ya. Guys, how long did it take PBEC to move nonRIR queue to May 2002? and how many cases were cleared?

Based on how PBEC progresses in the next couple of weeks I think by seeing how many cases they process in the next two weeks we'll be able to extrapolate expected dates for approval.

Hey, is that light at the end of the tunnel there??? :cool:

Cheers!

aprlc2002 said:

regards

Regional Cases (RIR & NON-RIR) - Breakdown By month

Aprlc2002/ gurus and all....

Does anyone have a breakdown by month of how many regional cases are there for RIR and NON-RIR. Please publish this or if something is already there please give the link. This helps everyone to know where they stand and what pace the BEC is moving...

Thanks
Raj

aprlc2002 said:

regards

hi

u said they will communicate through PR, what is PR?
how RIR and TR be in sync if RIR is still in 2001 compared to TR in may 2002. what do u mean by syncro? in other word, RIR and TR will be be put in the same queue? or in 2 different independent queues?

Last edited by a moderator:
aprlc2002 said:

regards

FINALLY Some news for SWA cases.... about time !
Let s see what s going on with those cases. Any SWA cases got their 45 days letter or am i still the only one here and in Dallas ?

Hello NO_GC_TILL_NOW

NO_GC_TILL_NOW said:
Last week the Labor Certification wait got better of me and I called the Philly BEC. A nice lady answered the phone and here are her responses.

Q 1: When will you start certifying the cases.
Certifying cases is currently underway.

Q 2: I heard Dallas started approving the cases.
They understand the problem if one BEC goes faster than the other. Philly and Dallas BECs will be in sync.

Q 3: When will we start seeing approved labor
Soon. I was very persistent to get a ball park estimate. She understood it and said within next 2-3 months.

Q 4: Are you working on cases based on PD?
Yes. Currently 2001 cases are in process. She did not give which month they are working on.

For some reason after talking to her I felt a little better. Thought if I share this info with you, you will also feel better.

Thank You very much for your update,

Next time you talk to them (PHILI BEC) can you ask them how come a LC with PD april 2001 TR made it to regional on December 2004 with the 45 letter answerd on March 17 m have not recieved the aproved.
I have 7 more employees in the company also with similar priority and they have not recieved any notice yet.

Thank You very much.

PD Jan 2002 - NY

Hi - Can anyone shed some light on what's going on for me ?!?!?!?

I have a PD of Jan 2002 applied in NY .......

To date (and to my knowledge) I have not receieved a 45 day letter or any indication of where my case is.

I presume it has gone to PBC .... and I have sent 2 emails in the past and received a Not Yet Assigned response (last email received in May).

I see that other people with PD later than mine have received 45 day letters and already responded to them !

So ...... can someone please kindly explain what's going on ?

Thanks in advance for your help.