Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

just schedule of PBLC ???

Hi.

Who got LC from PBLC or when ?
Who knows real schedule of PBLC ?
I need only this information.

BS,

I only wish we knew the answer to any of your questions. Look earlier post and you ll get the (bleak) picture of BEC phili right now.

Cool!!! Anyone from MD, especially Gaithersburg on this forum? Could you check with your friends if they know someone at TMS? A contact at TMS could possibly find a way to get queue statistics.

MDwatch said:
I found this screenshot of the BEC software on TMS website ... http://www.tms-hq.com/images/infotech_programming_01.gif if they could only post those data on the DOL website once a week it would give us all a good idea of the progress they are making :)

igor_ch said:
Cool!!! Anyone from MD, especially Gaithersburg on this forum? Could you check with your friends if they know someone at TMS? A contact at TMS could possibly find a way to get queue statistics.

Except the screenshot is of the CAPS system which is the one that got scrapped at the beginning of the setup of the backlog centers, DOL then moved to the PBLS.

I believe this was one of the reasons for the initial delays.

mich2003 said:
Is it a must to get verification letter from BPC's for the 7th year extention?
I asked the same question to my HR,
Reply: No. In my case (8th year extension), my lawyer just attached the
copy of the receipt from State labor department showing the Priority date and my name and company name. Thats all you need to get the extensions for 7th year extension or beyond.

Please let me know, my 6th year completion is Dec 2005.

Reply: if your question is for Stamping at consulate, then also the
the same document I mentioned above holds good. But to be on the
safe side, get a copy of 45 day letter ready from your lawyer. I was
asked to show proof of pending by the Visa officer, but she just
glanced at it, thats all.

Hi Mich2003,

Did you get the H1 extension ( 8th year ) without submitting the BPC verification? Please confirm as I need to apply for my 8th year soon.

discrimination !!

luckylucky said:
If the director of Philly is a anti-alien bastard, he must put discrimination to his work and we all have unfair treatment by them then. Please don't forget to input this new rumor into your message to CNN, CBS, and your senator.
We are the victim of discrimination!!! Well that will well lead to a class action lawsuit if we have enough evidence from his words.

I am ok with emotional/social discrimination but this is illegal :mad:

from where ?

luckylucky said:
I am no expert on this problem, maybe somebody here can answer it for you.
BUt they said all cases of 01, no matter state or regional, to be done by sept.
So, even if you are SWA, still should be done soon.

Dear lucky ...where did you get this information from ? I wish that you are right but I have become a paranoid.

I didn't follow this for a while

igor_ch said:

What is TMS and what do you want to check?

I'm still hoping to find the Workflow/IT company that produced software used at BEC. The first step is to figure out which software they use, then the company name and then somebody who could provide any usable statistics.

MDwatch found an image on TMS company's web site, which shows BEC CAPS screen snapshot: http://www.tms-hq.com/images/infotech_programming_01.gif . However, JustWatching noted that DOL referred to the system as "PBLS", which may in fact be a completely different system, especially given all computer problems BEC had this spring.

Any further clues will be appreciated.

whatheheck said:
What is TMS and what do you want to check?

igor_ch said:
However, JustWatching noted that DOL referred to the system as "PBLS", which may in fact be a completely different system, especially given all computer problems BEC had this spring.

Any further clues will be appreciated.

PBLS = Permanent Back Log System

luckylucky said:
If the director of Philly is a anti-alien bastard, he must put discrimination to his work and we all have unfair treatment by them then. Please don't forget to input this new rumor into your message to CNN, CBS, and your senator.
We are the victim of discrimination!!! Well that will well lead to a class action lawsuit if we have enough evidence from his words.

I knew that one day or another, this Anti-Alien crap will hit this forum. People, we are better than that. :mad:

And before someone tells me i am just waaaayyyy to gullible, what about the DOL checking if an american can do our job before giving it to us. Isn t that discrimination ?

Last edited by a moderator:
atyagi73 said:
Dear lucky ...where did you get this information from ? I wish that you are right but I have become a paranoid.
I cannot remember and I am busy. I will disapear for a while and come by to check it lately. It is from the post of our Philly's souce and I cannot even remember his ID anymore. I am losing my memory now. I will be back in one month or so and hoping to hear some good news. BTW, don't get angry if my posts are not accurate because in my first post I said I am a rookie. So use at your own risk ;)

juntha said:
I knew that one day or another, this Anti-Alien crap will hit this forum. People, we are better than that. :mad:

And before someone tells me i am just waaaayyyy to gullible, what about the DOL checking if an american can do our job before giving it to us. Isn t that discrimination ?
Don't really understand your post but I hope to hear good news from your case soon, if those idiots can do anything else except making those excuses.

How fast of using visa number?

GP111 and others:

Questions:
1) It seems EB3 labor approvels started from March, 2005, and the visa number is gone till June, which means only 3 to 4 months. If it still keep the current retrogress date (May, 2002 for some countries) and if there are more approvals come between July and Sept., then when the visa number is available from Oct. 1, 2005, how soon the visa number will be run out of? one month?
2) Do 245i cases belong to EB3? Many cases filed on April 2001 are 245i case, is that right?

Thanks

thedream said:
GP111 and others:

Questions:
1) It seems EB3 labor approvels started from March, 2005, and the visa number is gone till June, which means only 3 to 4 months. If it still keep the current retrogress date (May, 2002 for some countries) and if there are more approvals come between July and Sept., then when the visa number is available from Oct. 1, 2005, how soon the visa number will be run out of? one month?
2) Do 245i cases belong to EB3? Many cases filed on April 2001 are 245i case, is that right?

Thanks

2) No 245(i) cases are EB3. They are under "unskilled" category.

Also I think we should not worry about retrogression at all, atleast right now. Because without labor everything else is void.

I agree !

USCISisMockery said:

Also I think we should not worry about retrogression at all, atleast right now. Because without labor everything else is void.

Question

Some of you guys are better informed than some lawyers:

Question
---------
My priority date is in July 2002, from VA, EB3. Got 45 days letter in 01/05, and replied within days. At the time (2002), I did not have MS degree. I just finished my MS degree. I wonder if I should appply for EB2 under PERM from the same company but different position?

This may be faster than the current EB3 application as PHILLY as hardly moving (keep in mind Dallas is now processing 11/2002), plus all the visa retrogression issues?

I asked my lawyer, he said its up to me.

USCISisMockery said:

In fact EB3 has two sub catagories..

EB3 - Skilled
EB3 - Other workers(Unskilled) subject to a cap of 10000 annually...

All 245(i) cases would go into unskilled category...

They still would cut some EB3 numbers...At least there is a cap on that..

msp1976 said:
In fact EB3 has two sub catagories..

EB3 - Skilled
EB3 - Other workers(Unskilled) subject to a cap of 10000 annually...

All 245(i) cases would go into unskilled category...

They still would cut some EB3 numbers...At least there is a cap on that..

If sdupid fakers illegals utilizes our (skilled EB3) visa cap, then we are bombed.