Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

gp111 said:
Friends..

Finally I got something to post regarding to my case

Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2
Priority Date : Sept 23 2002
Regional Receipt Date : August 14 2003
Dallas BPC Case # D-04320-025xx
45 Day Letter Received/ Replied : March 14 2005
Approval Received in Mail (Attorney): June 30 2005

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Gaurang

Congrat !

Before all of yu jump on this news... dont forget this is a DALLAS case.

;)

thanks for the info ...

Another approval from Dallas ... and what the heck is Phily doing ?
No news for such a long time .. :confused:

juntha said:
Congrat !

Before all of yu jump on this news... dont forget this is a DALLAS case.

;)

gp111 said:
Friends..
Just got a call from my Attorney that my case has been approved by Dallas Backlog Reduction Center.
Gaurang

Hey Gaurang (nice name!) Congrats buddy!

You will be sorely missed on these forums.
Good luck with the next stages

MUD

What time frame for PEC ?

Choclito said:
Hello my friends,
Please tell us if you have any Update inside BEC.

I just talk to my lawyer y he said that now he is recieving aprovals every day, from Phili 2001 and Dallas 2001 & 2002. He told me that it does not mean that Dallas is going faster then Phili, the diference is that Phili is really working FIFO based on PD and Dallas dont. He said that on September everyone on the BEC are going to work on adjudications. I ask him to be more specific with some cases but he did not want to share more info.

If any of you have information about the BEC please share it.

Remmeber the name of this Forum " Philadelphia Elimination Center Tracking"

Thanks.

Choco ...any idea what is the PD and SWA of PEC approval ?

Congrates !!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

It was a long journey.. But hey I really had good time (even though lot of fustration, tension, confusion, yelling at eachother) sharing information with all of you guys..

I really hope & pray that all of you will get out of this BPC as soon as possible.

Gaurang

Congrates ..happy for you although we all will miss you here !!

congrats GP !!

I spoke to my lawyer and they do not have any info. yet on my case and they haven't received any labor certifications filed in 2001 from Phily.

There are lot of MD - labors pending from my company filed between april30th till dec 2001.

The worst part is no status yet and returned all the 45-day letters in Dec 2004 to Feb 2005.

It is frustating ...instead of talking about illegal & legal ..think about what we all can do to atleast get the status of our applications.

Now god only can save us !! I am frustated...Any updates regarding 2001 cases in Phily are welcome.

MD - PD - jul 2001
RD NOV 2003
45 DAY LETTER REPLIED FEB 2005
NO NEWS YET.

Congrats!!!

Congrats GP!!!! Finally light at the end of the tunnel,eh ....I must wonder (selfishly)...who will provide us all the valuable advice and insight now that you have moved on ??...your departure from this forum will be felt. Your posts have been a great help to all of us in this never ending LC-tunnel. Congrats again and hope to meet you in the future stages.

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

Congra to GP, Where is Aprlc02? I believe he/she either is enjoying lc approval or hiding from the false image draw us. I agree with NAYAK, we really need to find out a way to get the status.

NAYAK said:
I spoke to my lawyer and they do not have any info. yet on my case and they haven't received any labor certifications filed in 2001 from Phily.

There are lot of MD - labors pending from my company filed between april30th till dec 2001.

The worst part is no status yet and returned all the 45-day letters in Dec 2004 to Feb 2005.

It is frustating ...instead of talking about illegal & legal ..think about what we all can do to atleast get the status of our applications.

Now god only can save us !! I am frustated...Any updates regarding 2001 cases in Phily are welcome.

MD - PD - jul 2001
RD NOV 2003
45 DAY LETTER REPLIED FEB 2005
NO NEWS YET.

Congrats Gaurang, you were so resourceful in this forum, at times, I thought you are some kind of lawyer who is here to gain business.

MDWatch, Yours_sincerely and many others, regarding "illegals", I still believe you are stupid if you break law. I am not talking about who overstayed or are out of status because USCIS, I am talking about flock of illegals who cross the border and risk their and other lives. Once they come to the country, they have nothing to loose, so its easy to follow wrong path of drug trafficing and mule. Geting cheap "landscaper" doesn't justify allowing someone who break law and praise and sympathize them. I would cut grass myself rather than sponsoring unlawfulness.

And finally, this is what I meant by "stupid":
"Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes."
http://www.answers.com/stupid

MdWatch, So you admire someone who broke the law more than Bill Clinton ? I noticed that instead of acknowledging our efforts to raise awareness, you come jumping whenever I give any opinion. Whats your problem, man.
This is waste of our time debating and criticizing someone's opinion.
How about listing out email address of senators in immigration committee.

We can go on... lets cut it out.

Okay guys, we are again detoured. My original question still holds, whether "we all adore illegal poor souls" can occupy EB3 skilled visa quota ?

Last edited by a moderator:
GP Congrats!!

GP,
Congrats for getting your LC approval notice, you know what my regional received date is also 7th aug 2003 but unfortunately it went to philly, i was thinking if philly had the same thing going i would have got my approval notice by this time.
What the hell this philly BRC guys are doing i really dont understand, one more long weekend, every one will go for a vacation for weeks.
i dont think they will work this whole month,
Here one day actual holiday=15 days personal vacation holiday's+one day actual holiday+4 days resting days+5 days dreaming days

But what ever it is guys, iam doing my best taking initiatives to invest in my country to be on safer side, if nothing works over here iam ready to take a next flight and land happily with my already setup and running businesses.

Kasid,
I can understand your frustration...we were so close in getting our approval from Atlanta...things changed due those lazy B.... from ATL DOL..
Iam in same boat as you...not heard anything about 45 days letter also..

kasid said:
GP,
Congrats for getting your LC approval notice, you know what my regional received date is also 7th aug 2003 but unfortunately it went to philly, i was thinking if philly had the same thing going i would have got my approval notice by this time.
What the hell this philly BRC guys are doing i really dont understand, one more long weekend, every one will go for a vacation for weeks.
i dont think they will work this whole month,
Here one day actual holiday=15 days personal vacation holiday's+one day actual holiday+4 days resting days+5 days dreaming days

But what ever it is guys, iam doing my best taking initiatives to invest in my country to be on safer side, if nothing works over here iam ready to take a next flight and land happily with my already setup and running businesses.

You're right Mockery, we are getting away from our common focus ... getting our GC ! So let's go back to our favorite topic ... bashing DOL ;)

Phily BEC Update

This morning I called, got some answer.

1-Any progress in Labor Certification?
yes. We are sending hundreds of decision letter now every week of April 2001 cases.

2-When you say hundreds, is that really more than 100 or more in number?
yes. Its 4 hundred to 5 hundred a week now.

3-Have you aware that Dallas BEC started approving 2002 september.
yes. Because they have more federal staff there working for backlog cases. And we are less here.

4-How many Federal staff in Dallas more than hundred or what?
No. No. They are more than 500.

5-How many here Philly BEC?
We are just over hundred here. The govt asign more staff to Dallas and here in Philly BEC we are short. See I was in vacation since 3 month now, no one here to cover me.
(note:meternity leave)

6-What you think when you all going to hit 2002 cases?
I would say probably in six month. Once 2001 April cases finish everyting will move fatser.

7-What the problem in 2001 cases, why its taking so much time?
There are several reason to delay in 2001 cases. There are hundreds of frivolous application, and some of them filed many application for one business, but our audit did not find any physical business establishment at all.

8-Decision letter you are sending what % of approval?
We are reviewing carefully all application, we can not simply deny, since they are waiting since years and years. There are hundreds approval for genuine application.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy for gp111!!!

gp111 said:
Friends..

Here are the details

CA RIR EB-2

Gaurang

congrats gp11!! i am very happy for you! you have been so helfpul in this forum. thanks for all the questions you answered for me! good luck with the next steps!

Where do you get all these updates...if you dont sharing this..

SG
orissa said:

yes. We are sending hundreds of decision letter now every week of April 2001 cases.

yes. Because they have more federal staff there working for backlog cases. And we are less here.

We are just over hundred here. The govt asign more staff to Dallas and here in Philly BEC we are short. See I was in vacation since 3 month now, no one here to cover me.

I would say probably in six month. Once 2001 April cases finish everyting will move fatser.

There are several reason to delay in 2001 cases. There are hundreds of frivolous application, and some of them filed many application for one business, but our audit did not find any physical business establishment at all.

We are reviewing carefully all application, we can not simply deny, since they are waiting since years and years. There are hundreds approval for genuine application.

orissa said:

6 months to get to 2002 cases!? Maybe in our campain letters, we should include the imbalance of staff resources between Philly and Dallas. Clearly DOL is disfunctional. If DAllas staff is 5 times of Philly, why wasn't Dallas assigned more cases!

orissa said:

While any news is better than no news, this particular bit of news is very disturbing and frankly a little unbelievable. As far as I know, this BEC effort is a centralized effort as far as funding goes.
Also - there was supposed to be a single database.
Also - I could be wrong but I thought the powers to be were located in Philly rather than Dallas.

How then, does Dallas get 500+ resources and Philly only 100 odd.

If it's true its disturbing bcause that means Dallas cases get minimum 6 but approximately 8 months lead time in 140 / 485 stages causing visa number burnout worse for us.

If it's false it is no better because then we have a credibility problem -

:rolleyes:

peace.

VAhoper said:
6 months to get to 2002 cases!? Maybe in our campain letters, we should include the imbalance of staff resources between Philly and Dallas. Clearly DOL is disfunctional. If DAllas staff is 5 times of Philly, why wasn't Dallas assigned more cases!

Exactly. Still my question from yesterday, do USDOL and PBEC have any logic when they made their decisions?

orissa said:

YOu talked to a nice lady and the information is valuable.
They used to say they were focus on data entrying now they say Dallas has 5 times more people working on the case? I cannot believe it if the latter is the fact. If they are ran by the same boss, is he doing it on purpose to create unbalance between Dallas and Philly? I think it is a conspiricy.