Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

sunny26 said:
hi KAm1970
According to our lawyer they got letter only case in regional level and 90boxes yet to open in Phil BEC. total 180000 cases in phil BEC.we can see 45days letter for state level after march31.Presently they r processing regional only.But after march 31 things may change.

Lot changed in this few month
1. first we got info that phil BEC will process phil regional and state case then move to other state and region but now its going that way.

2. i dont thing there is sep queue for state and regional after march31.

3. 30000 case in 2001 then i cannt imagine what happen after NY and NJ join BEC.I think they r most of NJ NY case waiting form 2001

anyone plz explain us hw the process going to take place clearly thanks in advance.

And California too, they are still processing all the APr 2001 cases at the SWA, dont know how many are those!!

confirmation that cases are being processed (I believe)

Check this link out.
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/brcupd.html

I believe it confirms that they have started processing cases. It also suggests that x% of the approx 100 workers are processing cases and others are entering data. Therefore, we can expect rate of adjudication to be slower until the end of Summer, when all data entry is complete all resources will start processing cases making progress much faster.

See these 2 sections to arrive at the above.
Number of contractor personnel at each BRC site

There are around 100 hired or trained contractor personnel at each site. These contractors have begun to review cases and DOL is training them. The satellite offices - New York, Boston and San Francisco will continue to process the cases they have until January 2006.

Current projection for backlog reduction

If DOL has enough resources the current projection for backlog reduction would be 24 to 30 months.

Data entry in all cases is anticipated to finish by the end of summer 2005 with the help of additional resources from DOL. Once the data entry is over, workers will start processing cases.

new to the forum

Hello guys,
My state labor was cleared in jan 04 and it was sent to phili in the same month. In april 04, I got an NOF on my application and even after replying promptly to the required docs, it has been stuck there till today. Does anybody know where the NOF applications are being forwarded to? Is it going to be processed at BRC or at phili dol itself. Any info on this will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
details:
EB2 RIR Harrisburg
PD may 03
RD jan 04.

opinion

hi guys
i really want opinion
my PD march/2004
transferred from FL to atlanta (aug2004)and now philly? ( no recepit number or letter
question is that i qualify for EB2 , should i file totally new PERM or withdraw old RIR and file PERM retaining old PD
disad/advantages

I read it some where on DOL web that refiled PERM will take more time than PERM and job must be exactly same to retain PD. See FAQ at
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/perm_faqs_3-3-05.pdf

lalalala said:
hi guys
i really want opinion
my PD march/2004
transferred from FL to atlanta (aug2004)and now philly? ( no recepit number or letter
question is that i qualify for EB2 , should i file totally new PERM or withdraw old RIR and file PERM retaining old PD
disad/advantages

well everything is going to be same, so that is not a problem , but its true that a delay is metioned , i think it might be that they have to trace the old RIR case file from BRC and withdraw it( besides that everything else should be the same as new PERM)
now i guess only time will tell how much is the delay in real time. on the other hand i retain my PD of Mar 2004 and it might help if EB2 has retrogression

any other opinions , appreciate in advance

Audit ??

lalalala said:
well everything is going to be same, so that is not a problem , but its true that a delay is metioned , i think it might be that they have to trace the old RIR case file from BRC and withdraw it( besides that everything else should be the same as new PERM)
now i guess only time will tell how much is the delay in real time. on the other hand i retain my PD of Mar 2004 and it might help if EB2 has retrogression

any other opinions , appreciate in advance

Is it true, all Perm Cases which are filed in EB2 with Business Necessity requirements will be Audited. If Audited then there is no time frame of completion.

I think we should find out about this aspect before jumping.

Thanks
ZB

Received 45 days letter on 3/14/05

Guys,Please update my info in tracker.

SWA/SESA:VA
VA PD:2/27/02
Federal PD:8/25/03
ETA # P-04246-xxxxx
Received 45 days letter:3/14/05

Thanks a lot.
nkindia

Error in DOL reply to the 45 day letter

* recd 45 day letter from Dallas Backlog reduction center ("DBRC")
* Attorney responded with letter confirming "proceed"
* DBRC responded with letter confirming case was withdrawn quoting the very letter sent by Attorney confirming "proceed".

This seems to be an obvious DBRC error.

Currently, working on reinstating case.

*1 Has anyone run into this issue ?
*2 Was case reinstated ?
*3 How long did it take to reinstate case ?

What I understand your Attorney might have checked the box [ ] " I wished to withdraw this application." by mistake. Get a copy of the continuation letter from your attorney what he send earlier to make sure.

Austin_Hawk said:
* recd 45 day letter from Dallas Backlog reduction center ("DBRC")
* Attorney responded with letter confirming "proceed"
* DBRC responded with letter confirming case was withdrawn quoting the very letter sent by Attorney confirming "proceed".

This seems to be an obvious DBRC error.

Currently, working on reinstating case.

*1 Has anyone run into this issue ?
*2 Was case reinstated ?
*3 How long did it take to reinstate case ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to ORISSA

I received my 45 days letter yesterday. The case number mentioned in the letter is different than the one informed 3 weeks ago by email. Is that a usual mistake?. Should we mention this to the Officer?

I think they perhaps assign new case number, but I will suggest check with them by sending email to BEC.

ArgenBas said:
I received my 45 days letter yesterday. The case number mentioned in the letter is different than the one informed 3 weeks ago by email. Is that a usual mistake?. Should we mention this to the Officer?

Please add/update your details to BEC tracker

Hi all,

If your name is not in BEC tracker yet or if you have any additional update, please post your(/updated) info in the following thread. http://boards.immigrationportal.com...ad.php?t=161571

This will give you and all others in the forum a better idea of how things are going. Just_watching is taking the trouble of updating the tracker almost everyday. So please help to maintain and update the tracker with your current information.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ny Rir

Just received reply from Dallas BRC to"case status request" email sent three weeks ago.

No # assigned yet.

PD 12/2001

ArgenBas said:

Case Number mentioned is Letter is correct Number.. Not the email One as it could be TYPO. You need not inform this to BEC as the continue option form (the one your attorney/employer respond back by selection option to continue) has you cas number printed in it

Estimated time after 45 days letter?

My case was filed in CA on May 10, 2003. And the 45 days letter was sent to me on Dec 22, 2004 from Philly and my attorney responsed to it on January 5. Anyone has idea on when it could be completed on my case according to the current process in Philly? Thanks.

jchliu said:
My case was filed in CA on May 10, 2003. And the 45 days letter was sent to me on Dec 22, 2004 from Philly and my attorney responsed to it on January 5. Anyone has idea on when it could be completed on my case according to the current process in Philly? Thanks.
approx a year.