Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waiting for NOF now

Guys,

I was all freaked out when I was a letter from US Dept. of Labor in my mail box since I know they only send letter to us if the case is closed :(

Opened the letter with crossed fingers, it turned out to be a letter from Mr.William L. Carlson,Ph.D. Administrator, office of foreign LC.

I had faxed a letter to Emily DeRocco, Assistant Secretary a month ago, she forwarded it to dol - below is all the text from the letter.

I am almost sure NOF is next for me, the last para is intresting :)
---------------------------- letter-------------------------------
Dear Mr. XYZ

Your lettter to Assistant Secretary Emily Stover DeRocco was
reffered to this office for reply. The office of foregin labor
certification in the employment and training administration is
responsible for administering the departments foreign labor certification program.
You requested our assistance regarding an application for alien
employment certification filed for you by XYZ Inc.

As you may know the labor certification process is an employer-based
program that allows an employer to apply for permission to bring an
immigrant into the united states to work on a permanent basis. Because
of this the department of labors foreign labout certification office
provide status information only to the employer or employer's representative
who files the application. Therefore, the information you seek should
be requesteed from your employer.

On Sep 11, 2006, the department introduced the backlog public disclosure
system. The purpose of this pds is to provide a vehiclefor employers and
aliens to determine the status of an application.

Your assertion that some application with later priority dates have already
been processed may be valid. There are several factors which can affect
processiong time such as case complexity, application type or response time
to center requests for information. Although we strive to maintain equity in
case processing du to the thounds of cases we process, we can not always
maintain strict equity.

I hope this info is helpful

Sincerely

William L Carlson, Ph. D.
Office of foregin labor certification.

Me Too

ThirstyFish said:
Guys,

I was all freaked out when I was a letter from US Dept. of Labor in my mail box since I know they only send letter to us if the case is closed :(

Opened the letter with crossed fingers, it turned out to be a letter from Mr.William L. Carlson,Ph.D. Administrator, office of foreign LC.

I had faxed a letter to Emily DeRocco, Assistant Secretary a month ago, she forwarded it to dol - below is all the text from the letter.

I am almost sure NOF is next for me, the last para is intresting :)
---------------------------- letter-------------------------------
Dear Mr. XYZ

Your lettter to Assistant Secretary Emily Stover DeRocco was
reffered to this office for reply. The office of foregin labor
certification in the employment and training administration is
responsible for administering the departments foreign labor certification program.
You requested our assistance regarding an application for alien
employment certification filed for you by XYZ Inc.

As you may know the labor certification process is an employer-based
program that allows an employer to apply for permission to bring an
immigrant into the united states to work on a permanent basis. Because
of this the department of labors foreign labout certification office
provide status information only to the employer or employer's representative
who files the application. Therefore, the information you seek should
be requesteed from your employer.

On Sep 11, 2006, the department introduced the backlog public disclosure
system. The purpose of this pds is to provide a vehiclefor employers and
aliens to determine the status of an application.

Your assertion that some application with later priority dates have already
been processed may be valid. There are several factors which can affect
processiong time such as case complexity, application type or response time
to center requests for information. Although we strive to maintain equity in
case processing du to the thounds of cases we process, we can not always
maintain strict equity.

I hope this info is helpful

Sincerely

William L Carlson, Ph. D.
Office of foregin labor certification.

any ideas

Hi guys,
My case (PD JAN/2004, EB2 RIR) was closed with no 45 day letter in July/06, then reopened on 08/22/06, it's in "data review" since then, any ideas from your experience how long does it take to get into "in process" category?
thanks

khogaye said:
This question may not belong to this forum,however being a victim of pbec I am looking for suggestions.....

I came to this country on tourist visa then changed to f-1 and then h1. At the moment stuck with the labor applied in feb 2002. I got to go back to India to visit parents. Please suggest if stamping involves any risk as my H1 b is not stamped. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Well, there is always a risk factor but with proper documentation you can get your H-1B re-validated. Please check out this newsgroup: http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=frm&s=1024039761&f=4724019812

Congrats!..

Can you provide your 45 day rcvd & replied dates?

I am waitng for my New York EB2 since March 2002 & 45 replied July 2005.

Thanks in advance.

shoutout said:
What my lawyer said is confirmed. my case is certified today from the online website. cheer up and good luck, 2001/2002 guys.

Hi, NYT,

my 45 letter received at Oct. 18,2005, replied at Nov. 7,2005(several days more or less), wish you good luck.

NYT said:
Congrats!..

Can you provide your 45 day rcvd & replied dates?

I am waitng for my New York EB2 since March 2002 & 45 replied July 2005.

Thanks in advance.

How long do I have to wait after status becomes Final Review

Dear all,
I think I am one of the longest here (My case is 10/2001 MD).
My status shows "Finale Review". How long do I have to wairt for it to become "Certified" or "denied"?
Thanks

Priority date October 2003,still no result

Hello All,
See my signature for my case details.Is there anyone with the same profile.I am seeing 2004 cases are being approved.I am worried as to what is happenning with my case.

Can someone throw some light on this.

From 6 cases from my company all of them with PD dec 2003 , 5 were certified last week, mine it's not yet. I hope my case will be soon.

msp1976 said:
Someone might argue that the status beyond 6 year is purely derivative of Labor/140 and becomes invalid immediately after 140 is denied....

Nobody has sued USCIS with this situation yet and USCIS has not officially taken any position to the best of my knowledge...So our friedn is reasonably safe I guess.....If you know if concrete statements by USCIS please let me know..

I disagree with that. the only benefit for you to have I40 approved is you can get 3 year extension instead of 1 year.

People who don't apply from I40 yet because they didn't get their labor Cert still pending or didn't even apply for Green card at all are still able to apply beyond 6 year, yearly.

Read the other forum where people who stuck in their labor application still able to get extention everyear, some of them is in their 8-10 years extension.

If you I40 is denied, if you already have H1b Exentension you still in status.
but if you I40 is denied and you don't have any time left and your H1b and your 1 years extension got denied as well, then you are out of status and have to go out from US immediately.

I'm not a lawyer if you need a confirmation about my statement, double check with your lawyer. cheers.

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,
See my signature for my case details.Is there anyone with the same profile.I am seeing 2004 cases are being approved.I am worried as to what is happenning with my case.

You are worrying with 2003 PD. As having 2001/2002 PD.. what should they do? Cry??

ramana_pasula said:
Hello All,

Where is the signature?

qcv715 said:
Online status shows that my case is certified.

Details are

EB3 NON-RIR
State : NH
PD: OCT-2004
RD : APR-2005
Sent to Backlog center : AUG 2005
45 letter : May 2006
Online Certified status : 10-17-06

I have another EB2 with PD JAN 2002, pending with PBEC. That's traditional as well, but recruitment not done at state. Wonder when I will get that. Now I am in dilemma whether to spend $$ for 140 on this EB3 which GOD only knows when it will be ready for 485 filing, or wait for the Eb2 labor. Any suggestions?

Its better to wait for EB2 approval.
Its worth it, I think.

OCT-2004 Case certified in PBEC !?!

Was your case some kind of "Special Handling" case .. Makes me wonder how PBEC made such a big leap to Oct 2004 all of a sudden ?!?

Or do you guys think its because of State NH that it got certified so soon ?

thx

qcv715 said:
Online status shows that my case is certified.

Details are

EB3 NON-RIR
State : NH
PD: OCT-2004
RD : APR-2005
Sent to Backlog center : AUG 2005
45 letter : May 2006
Online Certified status : 10-17-06

I have another EB2 with PD JAN 2002, pending with PBEC. That's traditional as well, but recruitment not done at state. Wonder when I will get that. Now I am in dilemma whether to spend $$ for 140 on this EB3 which GOD only knows when it will be ready for 485 filing, or wait for the Eb2 labor. Any suggestions?

Tell me about it! It is amazing to watch all the ppl from 2003/2004 get excited. What they don't realize is the randomness of PBEC :p

ragini_nj said:
You are worrying with 2003 PD. As having 2001/2002 PD.. what should they do? Cry??

Post LC tracking

Hi guys, I am an old veteran of this thread and after 3.5 years my LC was certified 3 weeks ago. Lawyer sent my EB2 I-140, adjustment, EAD, AP applications to the Nebraska Service Center.

Where and how can I continue checking the status of my application? I know this is an LC related thread. But I just dont know which forum thread to go from here....... :confused:

Thanks and best luck to the rest who are waiting for their LCs. Hang in there! :)

mito said:
Hi guys, I am an old veteran of this thread and after 3.5 years my LC was certified 3 weeks ago. Lawyer sent my EB2 I-140, adjustment, EAD, AP applications to the Nebraska Service Center.

Where and how can I continue checking the status of my application? I know this is an LC related thread. But I just dont know which forum thread to go from here....... :confused:

Thanks and best luck to the rest who are waiting for their LCs. Hang in there! :)

Mito, what was your filing state ?