Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

StressTestInUSA said:
I guess mine too was a similar situation, mentally too tired to go thru your situaution and answer,buy my case is as/was follows :

a.labor filed from NY Oct 2003
b.6th yr H1b expired May 19th 2005,got extn with the NY company until May 2006 based on pending labor.
c. laied-off by the NY company in Nov 2005.
d. filed for 7thyr extn in Nov/Dec thru prem.processing as well as a transfer to a new(current employer) company based on the pending labor from the NY company. got extn until May 2007

unable to take the damn stress to wait for 4 months for a regular processing I burnt $$ for premium processing. If all the documents are fine,nothing to panic I must say out of my experience.

hope it helps...

Is it possible to change job while in 7th year extension ? -Thx

Job change in 7th Year.

Yes. It is.
The new employer has to file for H1 transfer and extension based on pending labor. Then file a new labor application for you to be able to continue working after the 1st year in the new company.

indianpresent said:
Is it possible to change job while in 7th year extension ? -Thx

8th year and job change

In_GC_Race said:
Yes. It is.
The new employer has to file for H1 transfer and extension based on pending labor. Then file a new labor application for you to be able to continue working after the 1st year in the new company.

Does one have to know the case-id of pending labour for this? Usually in bigger companies case information like case id is not given to employees. How to get them?

7th year job change.

All the information you need, you can get by asking for Proof of pending labor for 7th year extension. The return mail w/ proof of pending labor, does provide the case number etc.

Lets stay to the topic of PBEC, before anyone else complains :)

bayareagc said:
Does one have to know the case-id of pending labour for this? Usually in bigger companies case information like case id is not given to employees. How to get them?

GoodCard said:
Finally, got my 45 day letter - on 5/31. Please update the records.

PD: 12/2001
NY EB3 RIR

Did your case made to regional?
I'm starting to suspect that reason why PBEC is processing out of order and FIFO is because of difference when certain cases got to PBEC. Remember that cases were floating from States to PBEC way before they closed Reginal Offices -those had different cases with different PD (Including mine). While approved cases with PD of 2001 and early 2002 were stuck at Regional- others went straight to PBEC. So instead of waitng for all the cases to reach their office- PBEC started aprroving whatever they had-thats why we have so many late 2002 cases being approved while previous PD's are skipped. I personaly think that this is what happen-on one hand I should be pissed off that some people are being already aprooved-but on the other - it's not PBEC fault that Regional offices were so late. Also it's better that they approving some cases instead of nothing. Is it fair?-NO- but a least it's happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,

As you can see from my signature, my Aug 2003 PD is way too far in future for me to expect PBEC to touch. I thus filed EB2 PERM last month and got approved in 13 days. I am planning to file I-140 based on EB2 PERM next week. I am hoping that by the time this I-140 comes thru, my EB3 LC pending at PBEC gets approved.

Based on several earlier posts in this fourm and fourms on IV.org, I intend to file I-485 with EB2 category of the PERM approval alongwith priority date of PBEC approval (ofcourse, after filing a second I-140 for this LC), when August 03 becomes current for EB2.

My lawyer agreed that this is possible after going thru articles I sent him that were posted here and chat transcripts from murthy.com. He, however, has never filed a I-485 using EB category from one LC and Priority date from another.

If anyone has done this before or knows someone who has successfully combined best of two LCs, please post here. I know this is a misplaced request, but I sincerely believe in members of this thread.

45dl

I am still waiting for my 45DL (PD September 2002, EB2, NJ). My lawyer told me that his latest feedback is
(1) All pending 45DL should be processed before the deadline of June 30, 2006
(2) 50% of pending LC should be processed by Sep. 30, 2006, the rest should be finished by Sep. 30, 2007. After that, there is no funding for the office to do it.

Can somebody verify if it's fact or fiction.

old shrimp

yeh hai REAL schedule

IT'S ALL LUCK SHEAR LUCK...FIFO/LIFO GAYA TEL LENEY.
STOP SPECULATING... HO GAYA TO HO GAYA... NAHI TAU - GAAAA......

sachv_ said:
how long does it take to get the extension approved....
my 6 years are up on JAn 2nd 2007 , should my lawyers apply now or wait for a couple of months....

Mine was filed on March 15 2006 and it was approved on May 11 2006. Extensions may be filed at the maximum 6 months before the expiration of current H1.

Aug03 said:
Friends,

As you can see from my signature, my Aug 2003 PD is way too far in future for me to expect PBEC to touch. I thus filed EB2 PERM last month and got approved in 13 days. I am planning to file I-140 based on EB2 PERM next week. I am hoping that by the time this I-140 comes thru, my EB3 LC pending at PBEC gets approved.

Based on several earlier posts in this fourm and fourms on IV.org, I intend to file I-485 with EB2 category of the PERM approval alongwith priority date of PBEC approval (ofcourse, after filing a second I-140 for this LC), when August 03 becomes current for EB2.

My lawyer agreed that this is possible after going thru articles I sent him that were posted here and chat transcripts from murthy.com. He, however, has never filed a I-485 using EB category from one LC and Priority date from another.

If anyone has done this before or knows someone who has successfully combined best of two LCs, please post here. I know this is a misplaced request, but I sincerely believe in members of this thread.
Aug03,

I am planning to do the same thing but are you sure you can file for new PERM and new I140 even before approval of first labor/140 approval whose Priority date you want to use in 485 stage? My lawyer said we have to wait till I 140 approval.

If you have any document/link supporting you can file for new PERM even before first Labor approved can you please post it here ?

Thanks.

Finally Got my Labor cleared.

My details

EB3 - Non RIR
Date filed - 10/06/2004 in Pittsburgh PA
State Cleared - 01/05/2005
Sent to Regional - 01/16/2005
Certified - 05/17/2006

Don't have the details for 45 day letter, but when I applied for my 7th year extension in Feb 2006, my case number was starting with
"T-05166-xxxxx"

let me know, if you guys need any more details.

Congrates

Congrates KK_KK

Just want to confirm that your Date Filed is 10/6/2004? Oct 6 2004 as mins was filed from Pittsburgh July 2004.....

Once again congrates

Hoping every one here will come out from here very soon.

kk_kk said:

My details

EB3 - Non RIR
Certified - 05/17/2006

Don't have the details for 45 day letter, but when I applied for my 7th year extension in Feb 2006, my case number was starting with
"T-05166-xxxxx"

kk_kk said:

My details

EB3 - Non RIR
Certified - 05/17/2006

"T-05166-xxxxx"

This is insane.

PBEC is processing case for which they have send 45-day letter recently

kk_kk said:

My details

EB3 - Non RIR
Certified - 05/17/2006

"T-05166-xxxxx"

Congrates kk_kK. :)

It seems that PBEC is processing case for which they have send 45-day letter recently.
For those who has received the f'king 45-day letter before one year will receive another 45-day letter, as they have to process the BACKLOG of reply letter to their 45 day Letter. :mad:

labor cleared

Hi Guys,

I received a letter from PBEC yesterday stating my case has been certified.

EB2 - RIR
Date filed - 2002-Philly, PA
Sent to Regional - August, 2003
45 day letter-Jan 2005
Certified - 05/23/2006

I have been a silent member for really long, thanks for all the support. good luck to all those in waiting. you will get yours soon :D :D