Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

request more info

VA_GC9
Congrats!
Could you please post details of when 45 day letter recd/sent, RIR/nonRIR, and first five numbers of your case.
Thanks.

VA_GC9 said:
All,
Woluld like to share the good news. I heard from my Lawyer that my labor got approved. 3 Years 9 months wait ends hear but to start another journey.

Bye

10th May 2006 until 10th June 2006
monica1
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2002

Conference Call on "Labor Certifications", May 12, 06, 2:30 p.m, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Khanna has scheduled a conference call tomorrow (May 12, 06) at 2:30 p.m, EST.
The topic of discussion is "Labor Certifications".

To participate in the call, please use the information below:

Dial-in Number: 1-641-696-6699
Participant Access Code: 212100

We are using a new conference call service, therefore please ignore glitches, if any.

Note - The call will start at 2:30 p.m, sharp.

Thanks

Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C

whereismy_gc said:
Guys,

Need some quick advice. I recently requested a screenshot from PBEC, and the "Prevailing Wage" and "Rate of Pay" column values are indentical. They are way to less and are different than the original values that I recieved in previous screenshot I had requested a year ago.

I am not sure what I need do. My lawyer is a typical assh... so I need some advice from this forum.

Please let me know.

Good luck to all of us!!!

Lawyer is the only way I can think of. I dont think they will respond if you ask them directly.

dc4opera said:
I have been waiting for Labor Certification since Dec. 2003 (FL SWA --> Atlanta DOL --> Philly BEC). Because of the long delays at Philly BEC, we decided to file PERM earlier this year and application was submitted April 26, 2006. I checked the PERM website today 5/11/06 and my PERM has been approved! YAHOO!!!

Please update my entry on the tracker to reflect the PERM approval. If there's any way for you to file under PERM I definitely think it's the way to go. It took all of 15 days! Compare that to the almost three years of waiting for nothing to come from Philly BEC!

On to I-140 and I-485. Good luck to all!

Dan
dc4opera
:)

Did you file PERM through a lawyer or you did it yourself? I don't know if anyone has done PERM without a lawyer and would really like to hear some experience on that. How long did it take you to prepare for the PERM document inclucing ads? Thanks.

Details

Could somebody please provide details of this conference call ? I am sure many of us would love to hear what Rajiv had to say to irregular processing happening in the BEC's.

saknia said:
10th May 2006 until 10th June 2006
monica1
Administrator Join Date: Sep 2002

Conference Call on "Labor Certifications", May 12, 06, 2:30 p.m, EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Khanna has scheduled a conference call tomorrow (May 12, 06) at 2:30 p.m, EST.
The topic of discussion is "Labor Certifications".

To participate in the call, please use the information below:

Dial-in Number: 1-641-696-6699
Participant Access Code: 212100

We are using a new conference call service, therefore please ignore glitches, if any.

Note - The call will start at 2:30 p.m, sharp.

Thanks

Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, P.C

Please include in the tracker

I'm a silent reader with no luck .... yet

PD : 07/2002
P-04296-xxxx
CA, EB2/RIR
RD : 06/2004
PBEC : 10/2004
45 Letter:
Rcvd : 12/2004
Due : 02/2005
Resp : 01/2005
LC : :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here! i just tried calling the number and was told that the monitor of the call has blocked access.

GC_from_NJ said:
Could somebody please provide details of this conference call ? I am sure many of us would love to hear what Rajiv had to say to irregular processing happening in the BEC's.

liaoguoxf said:
Same here! i just tried calling the number and was told that the monitor of the call has blocked access.

Call was blocked after 11.30.. so nobody could able to call on that number...

I talked to Rajiv and some other gentleman also supported to my question (why some ppl with PD 2001 and 2002 havn't got appvoved yet??), He is suggesting to call PEBC with some proper source (either HR/manager or Lawyer) to find out what’s going on?

Ladude10
CA-PD july 2002
45 day replied in dec 2004
EB3

Surprising, it didnt moved at all for EB2, may be there were too many cases to be processed in Jan 2003.

So EB3 moved one month 8 days in last one month
but the question is how long this trend will continue....till 245(i) or
beyond that

As far as I remember the 245i mess had started on April 3rd 2001 and the June visa bulletin shows that EB3 date moved till 8th April 2001. So next month's visa bulletin will be crucial to see whether EB3 has moved ahead or not.

manny1 said:
Surprising, it didnt moved at all for EB2, may be there were too many cases to be processed in Jan 2003.

beyond that

manny1 said:

beyond that

Let EB2 not move more than what is the approval Month of PBEC . Thatway when we get out from here a little late our Visa Numbers are there for us.

Otherwise if it moves to 2004 then all DBEC approvals will eat away the Visa numbers.

I know this is Bad to think this way. But situation warrants this comment

What it this 245i

I am naive to this immigration..
What is this 245i? and Why people think that it will affect only India EB3 cases?

Can anybody explain it?

-ADA

saknia said:
Let EB2 not move more than what is the approval Month of PBEC . Thatway when we get out from here a little late our Visa Numbers are there for us.

Otherwise if it moves to 2004 then all DBEC approvals will eat away the Visa numbers.

I know this is Bad to think this way. But situation warrants this comment

Yeah and never mind 80000 PERM approvals. :)

GC_from_NJ said:
As far as I remember the 245i mess had started on April 3rd 2001 and the June visa bulletin shows that EB3 date moved till 8th April 2001. So next month's visa bulletin will be crucial to see whether EB3 has moved ahead or not.

anyone has an idea till when the 245(i) lasted, that way we will have an idea of the hurdle/mountain to cross

Adya said:
I am naive to this immigration..
What is this 245i? and Why people think that it will affect only India EB3 cases?

Can anybody explain it?

-ADA

In 2001 they give kind of Amnesty for out of status Guys/workers to file for Labor and there were huge filings in the month of March/Apr 2001 .That is when the Backlog started actually

ladude10 said:
Lawyer is the only way I can think of. I dont think they will respond if you ask them directly.
Thanks Ladude10.

I spoke to my lawyer and he said (in his own words), "Anyway, my understanding is that the screenshot & data therein is just something compiled by a data entry person. There is no person whose has the job of responding to a question about a screwed screenshot issue".

"When they get around to assigning the case to a person with the job of issuing a decision, that person will have the physical file and see the correct figures on the papers in that file."

I hope he is right???

Guys,
Anyway, I am looking at first post by a silent reader with PD of July, as well as EB2. So some silent readers are also awaiting...

Good luck to all of us!!

manny1 said:
anyone has an idea till when the 245(i) lasted, that way we will have an idea of the hurdle/mountain to cross

just wondering, idea to put an halt in ED2 processing time is because
there are still pending labor cases with PBEC for 2001 and 2002
and there might be ED2 cases as well.
so they want to be fair to those people and let not others who applied late
2003-2004 which was approved by DBEC apply for 485 prior to 2001 -2002 cases.

so labor - 484 processing time has to go hand in hand, they should certify
all 2001 2002 cases before giving out visas to 2003 -2004 approved labor cases