Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations kylabor

saknia said:
kylabor
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All

I am a silent reader of this forum. This forum is very useful and thank you all for the invaluble information.

My Labor got approved on 14 th April. Following are my case details..

Priority Date: September 2002
State : KY Never went to Atlanta.
Category : EB3 non RIR
45 Day Letter Received March 28, 2005 and replied in two weeks
PBEC case # P-05014-xxxxx
Approved on April 14, 2006
Received on April 20, 2006

Wish you all good luck and hope they process faster....

Thanks.

Congrats!!

Nice to see KY Labor approval
MIne is also 2004 from Ky but it had gone to Atlanta regional.
My ETA Case Number is also P-05014-xxxxx

LCKY2004 said:
saknia said:
kylabor

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All

I am a silent reader of this forum. This forum is very useful and thank you all for the invaluble information.

Thanks.

Good to see approval from Ky.MIne is 2004 from Ky but it had gone to Atlanta regional.

Hi suren100,

I had received my 7th yr extension snapshot from PBEC when I had requested for proof for extension. Using that snapshot my employer filed the 7th year. I did not receive any receipt but the mail with the snapshot was enough. Since then I have received my 45 day letter in Jan and would be filing for my 8th year extension soon.

Send a mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to get one and submit as proof for your extension.

Good luck !!

suren100 said:
Hi, my PD is 28th Feb 2005, filed in NJ. I have no idea what happening to my labor. I asked my attorney if he received any receipt to confirm the filing, he is saying no :mad:. I am completing 6 yrs in Sep 06 and need to file for 7th yr extension. Can anyone who filed labor from NJ please suggest whether or no they received any receipt and how they went for 7th yr extension.

Appreciate any help...

Last edited by a moderator:
GC_from_NJ said:
Hi suren100,

I had received my 7th yr extension snapshot from PBEC when I had requested for proof for extension. Using that snapshot my employer filed the 7th year. I did not receive any receipt but the mail with the snapshot was enough. Since then I have received my 45 day letter in Jan and would be filing for my 8th year extension soon.

Send a mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to get one and submit as proof for your extension.

Good luck !!

We shared almost the same PD (09/2003). How come your ETA number is 05140 and mine is 05146. I am still struggling to understand this ETA number logic. Can someone help?

LCKY2004 said:
saknia said:
kylabor

Labor Approved

All

Thanks.

Good to see approval from Ky.MIne is 2004 from Ky but it had gone to Atlanta regional.
What the heck, another SILENT reader of the forum.

It's seems ghostly to me, either Saknia or the moderator of this forum has links with PBEC certifying officer :)

Why in the world would only silent readers get approvals?

Let's all be quite or go into hideous.

It's a trend of Silent, if you remain silent, you will be the next. No FIFO or RIRO or other trends.

PBECIsKillingMe

PBECIsKillingMe said:
We shared almost the same PD (09/2003). How come your ETA number is 05140 and mine is 05146. I am still struggling to understand this ETA number logic. Can someone help?

05 = YY of year in which the data entry occurred.
146 = day of year in which the data entry occurred.
Remaining five numbers following that is some sort of serial number.

CA, PD May 2002.. Where are you?

Am I the only one with PD May 2002 CA RIR EB3 waiting for PBEC? I see they working now in July 2002.

Please post your status if yours in May 2002.
Thanks. :mad:

See I mentioned this yesterday.
All silent observers of this forum get approvals.
This is my crazy reasoning for this:

The people who post here are very anxious about their LCs.
So they are sending a lot of requests to PBEC like 7th year extension email etc.
I wonder if that has an impact on the processing of their Labor cases.

whereismy_gc said:
What the heck, another SILENT reader of the forum.

It's seems ghostly to me, either Saknia or the moderator of this forum has links with PBEC certifying officer :)

Why in the world would only silent readers get approvals?

Let's all be quite or go into hideous.

It's a trend of Silent, if you remain silent, you will be the next. No FIFO or RIRO or other trends.

saknia said:
I was under the impression that 45days letter and Pd is driving the approval

Now I think it is combination of these 3 - 1) PD 2) RD 3) 45 days letter reply date

RIR CA EB3
PD July 29,2002
RD Aug 08,2003
45 day letter sent 05/23/2005

In this case 45 day letter is May 2005 and PD is July 2002 ( while people who replied before Mar 2005 are waiting with PD before july 2002 - Why this . Only answer could be RD Aug 2003

Has any one has dates before this and has PD before July 02 and 45 day letter replied before May 2005
I have PD - June 2002, RD - May 2003, CA, EB3, 45-day letter replied Mar 2005. But no labor approval!

LC Approved

From a friend:
PD 8/6/2002, CA/RIR from PBEC

imcdude said:
See I mentioned this yesterday.
All silent observers of this forum get approvals.
This is my crazy reasoning for this:

The people who post here are very anxious about their LCs.
So they are sending a lot of requests to PBEC like 7th year extension email etc.
I wonder if that has an impact on the processing of their Labor cases.

No Criteria

Guys

MY pd is june 26, 2002 45 days letter replied back in november 2005 still no luck . All guys before july 2002 . please raise your hands so that we can determine is there any criteria which is being followed in PBEC .

EB3 is still struck at May 2001 for the rest of the world all I am looking for LC approval so that I can get three years H1B1 approval instaed of one year ....

I know justice will be done at I-145 stage. I do not agree that only slient members are getting approval. This forum has been very helpful and now we can protect our rights . neither attronies nor employers care about PBEC. The PBEC mess is in their own interst .

I think had I not been reading this thread I would have been suffering at the hands of bolldsucker attrony .

My case was also mistyped as TR instaed of RIR . My attroney was least concerned about that Thanks to stesstestinusa because of his help I was able to fix that problem

I think at this point of time we should keep pushing PBEC , rather paying attention that only silent members are getting approvals .

THIS IS NOT FAIR THAT NO FIFO EXIST IN PBEC APPROVALS

Dude, Are you drunk

COME ON PBEC UNORGANIZED AND LAZY AND ARE IN IS A MESS, THEY ARE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS COMING AT 9 AM AND LEAVE AT 5 PM, ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEIR 401K & PENSION. NATURALLY THEY WILL NOT THING ABOUT FAIR & UNFAIR.

SO PLEASE NEVER TALK ABOUT FAIRNESS WITH PBEC OR DOL OR SAY

IT IS A KNOWN FACT.

tanveer666 said:
Guys

MY pd is june 26, 2002 45 days letter replied back in november 2005 still no luck . All guys before july 2002 . please raise your hands so that we can determine is there any criteria which is being followed in PBEC .

EB3 is still struck at May 2001 for the rest of the world all I am looking for LC approval so that I can get three years H1B1 approval instaed of one year ....

I know justice will be done at I-145 stage. I do not agree that only slient members are getting approval. This forum has been very helpful and now we can protect our rights . neither attronies nor employers care about PBEC. The PBEC mess is in their own interst .

I think had I not been reading this thread I would have been suffering at the hands of bolldsucker attrony .

My case was also mistyped as TR instaed of RIR . My attroney was least concerned about that Thanks to stesstestinusa because of his help I was able to fix that problem

I think at this point of time we should keep pushing PBEC , rather paying attention that only silent members are getting approvals .

guys...

looks like the goods-train is catching up some speed, forget about FIFO 'thoda aaage peeche' hope we all get out the worst nightmare of our life.

We all know its not fair 2002, cases r getting 45 letter now even 2005 cases r getting 45 letter now. Atleast good, we see 1 Aug 02 case.

When I came to this country 1st, my cousin who came on a visit, made a H1 and really struggled big time said 'Welcome to America...!' in a tone,now I know what it means...

It cud also be the very tiny waves we made with our faxing/mailing effort.

PBECIsKillingMe said:

Killingme..

Dont struggle anymore to understand the logic of ETA#'s. Mine is a Dec2002 PD and my # is 05-137**,both of us r 9 months apart, but both of us got the 45 letter around same time. ETA # has no more meaning in terms of processing.

They just data-entered whichever box they reached first and r sending out the letters. So there is no FIFO for 45 day letters and FIFO will be tried to follow according to the PD's statewise.

Another Radical thought...

One way to reduce the mess and delay at BECs is to convert the traditional cases to PERM. I think what is preventing most of us to do so is that the fear of rejection.

Why dont DOL come up with rule that if cases do not go through PERM we dont lose our cases in traditional queue. If this rule is passed then it will be helpful for all the parties. DOL will have less burden as at least 25% less burden. Lawyers will make some money. applicantats will get chace to get out of LC mess.

my 2 cents...

N_Hampshire said:
State - NH (RIR) EB3
PD - Nov, 2004
RD - Source - Rigon
45 day letter from Philly BEC - Oct 2005
ETA Case #P-05175-84XXX

Hi N_Hampshire,
Did you LC case go to Boston DOL before being sent to Phily BEC?

PD - Sep 2004
Sent to Boston DOL - around Jan 2005.
Sent to Phily BEC - All pending cases from Boston DOl were sent around Sep 2005
45 day letter - Not yet

Saurav_4096 said:
One way to reduce the mess and delay at BECs is to convert the traditional cases to PERM. I think what is preventing most of us to do so is that the fear of rejection.

Why dont DOL come up with rule that if cases do not go through PERM we dont lose our cases in traditional queue. If this rule is passed then it will be helpful for all the parties. DOL will have less burden as at least 25% less burden. Lawyers will make some money. applicantats will get chace to get out of LC mess.

my 2 cents...

Good thought. But there are pertinent delays expected in this. Read this

04/14/2006: PERM "Refiling" and Processing Delays

Some employers have filed a PERM application with the option to retain the priority date of their identical labor certification application pending at the Backlog Elimination Center. According to the AILA, such PERM applications cannot be adjudicated by PERM National Processing Centers until the backlog case files are transferred to the PERM processing center. This causes delays in the decision of PERM application.