Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Rally

Count with me.

I'm in New York, but I can travel to Washington DC if needed.

Let's try to contact the NEWs, let's develop a big movement ... some news channels have a section for social services or similar.. Let's say our story..

I'm trying to contact FoxNews... if it works .. do not stay away...
Do you guys think immigration lawyers might support us? ... I think most of them are interested ....it's also a problem they are facing.

Most of the skilled foreign workers are from India, China, Pakistan, etc.. it's a huge number, I'm from South America, I don't know to much people on H1B from SA, it's a matter of being supported and united.

I Am Ready To Travel Anyware For Rally

Guys

Last one year I have been telling this forum that nothing is going to happen in PBEC. I always suggested that we should do whatever we can .

I live in NY and i am willing to travel anyware in u s a for this rally

SAKINA AND STREETEST IN U S A THERE IS NO CHANGE IN APRIL VISA BULLITION DATE AT ALL . AND I CAME TO KNOW THAT DATES ARE GOING TO BE STRUCK AT MAY 01 FOR AT LEAST YEAR OR SO FOR EB3 ....

j102002 said:
I live in sacramento. I am in process to contact local TV chennal,NPR station....etc.

hi,
i have been a silent reader on this portal, i live in the Bay Area near San Francisco and can join a local rally. I think it will benefit if a group of representatives (from among us) can try to meet our Senators with an appointment and explain the plight to them. If there are some people interested, we can try to contact Dianne Feinstein or Barbara Boxer's office.

ETA Case Number: P-04322-xxxxx
PD: Oct 2002
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
45 Day Letter: recd and replied March 2005
Case Status: RIR

I too am ready for a rally, we need atleast 3-400 people to catch any attention. We cant lookout for some 'muhurat'.

I am sort of giving up hope with all this shit, with EB3 stuck at March01, it will not move any faster after that.

I know Mockery will not agree about bothering visa dates. But if we look at the current scenario, even with labor approved in EB3 2002 date, it will take another min 2-3 yrs to file 485. Hanging on to this job until then is more than a rope walk for me. Unless there is a portabilty to change jobs with approved labor which IV is asking for, I see no light in this USA.

Added to this USCIS came up with the brighter idea of pooling immigrant applications only to 2 Service centres. That will be falling from pan into fire...!!

I am seriously giving this year end as a time for myself and make my moves. Life is much beyond this stupid GC. If my kids were born citizens here, I wud have fled this country long ago..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for a NJ/PA/NY rally

Is there a way to do a poll on this site to find out people's willingness to come out for a rally? This will also give us a potential number of people who can give in some time for this cause.

Let's do it guys. The iron is hot right now.. let's hit it with as many hands as possible.

Cheers,
GCKaIntezar

NJ RIR Jan'03
No 45 days letter

Please contribute but we can't help BEC Victims

This is the reply someone got after he/she contributed money.

After meeting several administrative and Lawmakers staff, we concluded there's no legislation that can help people waiting for Labor Cert from BECs. But we thought if people get 3 year H1B ext. Atleast they can move on to new jobs etc and file in PERM etc. It will be a big relief.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=7976&postcount=41

Last edited by a moderator:
we need action

Saurav_4096 said:
We should work for public to be aware of the mess BEC have created for legal immmigrants.

I am in for rally, public demonstration.

If some tv channel can cover our case, that will be a good boost too

Recently, more and more illegal immigrants issues are on the newspaper and TV, but where is the voice for legal immigrants! We are skilled people and pay taxes. We contribute our intelligence and time to this country's enconomic but get endless and painful waiting! Many people can't go back their motherland to visit their family member and their family member may be unable to get US visa to visit.

BEC is such a mess. Many facts show that they don't follow "FIFO" rule at all, some cases closed by error and process is extreme slow. We need US government also pay high attention to legal immigrant issue. Is there any good suggestion to show our voice to publish or TV as soon as possible?

NJ EB3 RIR
PD AUG.5, 2002
45 LETTER RECEIVED SEP. 2005 AND REPLIED
NO FURTHER NEWS AFTER 45 LETTER

Meeting the Senator or her staff is not going to help. Many people have tried unsuccessfully in the past. Their excuse is standard .. We will look into it. We should hold a rally in front of both senators offices. I don't think Sacramento is the right place for rally...rather we should do it in front of the Sens offices. First do a rally and then handover a letter to their staff which explains in detail our plight and what we are looking from them.

CA folks please get together. Others are welcome too.

my 2 cents.

mbhargava2000 said:
hi,
i have been a silent reader on this portal, i live in the Bay Area near San Francisco and can join a local rally. I think it will benefit if a group of representatives (from among us) can try to meet our Senators with an appointment and explain the plight to them. If there are some people interested, we can try to contact Dianne Feinstein or Barbara Boxer's office.

I think these are very good ideas..

I think these are very good ideas.. CA is very badly affected because of the backlog.. The truth is a lot of people will also go back to India, if the situation continues like this.. The ultimate loss is to both parties (US and LC applicant).. PLEASE post these thoughts to DBEC as well, since CA folks are on that thread as well.. Their apps seem to have been farmed off to both BECs. Thanks much.

Same day rally different places

East coast - NY, Philadelphia locations are good
NY good for NY, NJ, CT, MA etc and Phili also good for MD,FL, etc

West cost - North CA & South CA 1 location each

So there can be 4 locations rally at same time.

Good idea.

ItsTough said:
East coast - NY, Philadelphia locations are good
NY good for NY, NJ, CT, MA etc and Phili also good for MD,FL, etc

West cost - North CA & South CA 1 location each

So there can be 4 locations rally at same time.

Bill O'Reilly can help us

Guys, Really if we want media attention, then most powerful name is Bill O'Reilly in FOX NEWS, He host a show everyday at 8:00 pm EST (11:00 pm PST) in Fox news. I watch him everyday, he is very fare, strong and most of politicians afraid of him, because of his effort Jaisica's Law has been accepted by most of states.. and he has mention legal/illegal immigration issue couple of time, and he is strong supports of Legal immigrants and he is very upset about the way illegal immigrants and sneaking into this country and then getting amnesty. He has more than 5 million viewers everyday.. So I would suggest lets also send him e-mails at same day, but we need a format which will explain him whole situation..

Explanation of Backlog Situation

Hello All,

I've attached a brief note, with some background information to help us explain the salient points of the backlog situation to people who might be interested in it.

Please forward to all interested parties, and remeber that "LEGALS FIRST" day is on April 14, 2006 (Friday):

Wear a sticker that says "LEGALS FIRST" and have your friends wear it too: Spread the awareness!!

http://legalsfirst.blogspot.com

Cheers

lets do it together

if coolestone thinks sacramento is not a right place for rallly, let us decide a common place for whole CA. demonsrate together......with media attention.I will join .

mbhargava2000 said:
hi,

45 days letter

Hello, everyone,

It is my first post here. I got my 45 days letter last week (04/06/06). My case is NY EB2 with PD of August 2004. I didn't expect to receive the letter so quick. I have a colleague with PD about 1 year earlier than mine, but he is still waiting for his letter. Then I am back in the black tunnel again.

Good Luck!

HY

my neighbour works for NBC

alexcubillos said:
The best way to begin is contacting: News, radio, ... Let them know Legal skilled workers are also crucial for the U.S economy. Skilled workers need permanent legalization, we also have families and need stability.. this Labor certifications is a head ache...

Who knows guys at NBC, ABC, FOX... ???
This is the time do it... do not let it pass...

my neighbour works for NBC, i can get some info from her
I will get contact information of the ppl @ NBC and post here

First post

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum, although I have been an active viewer for some time. Please add me to the tracker. We need someone who has an AILA membership to post information regarding DOL-BEC that is got through the AILA-DOL liason committee.

I had earlier emailed Mathew Oh of immigration-law to raise our concerns in the AILA conference coming up. He posted the DOL stats on BEC on the same day.

Can someone who has access to the AILA web-site, get these documents?

Minutes of AILA-DOL Liaison Meeting held on March 23, 2006
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=19068

"Minutes of the March 23, 2006, AILA-DOL Liaison meeting, covering issues involving PERM applications, Backlog Elimination Center processing, improper PERM denials, “45-day letter” denials, correction of applications, and substitution of attorneys and employer contacts."

Action Regarding BEC 45-Day Letters
http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=19066

"Current status with respect to labor certification applications that have been closed by the Backlog Elimination Centers for failure to respond to a 45-day letter."