Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

zombik said:
Hi Saknia, can you provide the PD for this approval, please? And one more thing, my lawyer sent an email to PBEC on Monday to check my case status.Do you know by any chance how long does it take them to respond? Thanks,

I think you are asking about SOCIALMIX approval

That is from PBEC 2002. ( Month not known)

zombik said:
Hi Saknia, can you provide the PD for this approval, please? And one more thing, my lawyer sent an email to PBEC on Monday to check my case status.Do you know by any chance how long does it take them to respond? Thanks,
This is from Socialmix's signature from other thread.

Socialmix
PD 05/13/2002
CASE NO. P-04275-10XXX
State : PA
Case Type: Regular
45 Day letter recieved and replied

As per PBEC all those who havn't received their 45 days letter should be receiving it by end of june. After june if we still have people who have not received that elusive letter then it will be hard to believe that they can process all the applications in 19 months.

When perm applications are being processed at a brisk pace, the wall of PBEC continues to be imPERMeable.

Labor Pain

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about my Labor Certification Application. My Company filed my Labor Cert. from Delaware in Jan. 04 and then filed from NJ in Nov. 04. We never received a receipt number from NJ SWA. When we requested 7th Year extension letter from PBEC, only Delaware priority date is showing up, and inspite of multiple request there is no confirmation or case number for NJ case filed.

My Company spoke to two different Attorneys, and they both pretty much said the same thing that NJ case is there in the PBEC system but not showing up as only the first case filed for an employee shows up in response to 7th year extension.

Please explain me if anyone has similiar situation, as I am getting worried for my NJ application.

I would really appreciate that.

Thanks,

Hi all (CA guys),

I just got a call from Galli Abigail (senator Feinstien's office), and she said that there is nothing much the Senator's office could do on this. They are aware of this situation and they said it's universal.
She also mentioned that, they are can't question DOL and they have very little authority in this matter. I complained her about PBEC and asked her if DBEC is processing so fast why can't PBEC? All she could say is they do not have any specific details but are aware that there is a problem.

Although, I don't buy this, I had to say OK. Well, I am not giving up, I have already emailed and sent letters to Ellaine Chao. I hope at least she has some answers to this.

gp111 and others Please help

Hi friends
I am not a new person for this forum. But this is First time I am posting my request MY LC filed in December 2002 and it went to regional Aug 2003 last year AUG-2005 . I got a query and my attorney replied on Sep-2005 . Till now I dnt get any reply from DOL can any body tell me how long it will take?
LC dated: December 2002
Reg: Aug 2003
State : DE
Query replied : Sep-05
In advance thank you very much for your efforts.

whereismy_gc said:
Hi all (CA guys),

I just got a call from Galli Abigail (senator Feinstien's office), and she said that there is nothing much the Senator's office could do on this. They are aware of this situation and they said it's universal.
She also mentioned that, they are can't question DOL and they have very little authority in this matter. I complained her about PBEC and asked her if DBEC is processing so fast why can't PBEC? All she could say is they do not have any specific details but are aware that there is a problem.

Although, I don't buy this, I had to say OK. Well, I am not giving up, I have already emailed and sent letters to Ellaine Chao. I hope at least she has some answers to this.

Thanks whereismy_gc for the update. I hope sending these faxes/emails/calls will result in positive action for all of us.

Dilbert_Cal said:
Thanks whereismy_gc for the update. I hope sending these faxes/emails/calls will result in positive action for all of us.
Hi Guys
All of you with the PD of 2001 and 2002 ,ask your lawyer to send out a letter to PBEC asking for the status.It seems they are responding .My lawyer said that i got the approval because he did send a letter asking for status 3 weeks back .My case is a NON-RIR went to the region.
Good LUCK....

Is PBEC approving cases?

There were couple of approvals posted here yesterday. Does it mean PBEC is continuing to approve the cases (though at a very slow pace - which is better than nothing).

Does anyone know when we can expect approvals for VA Jul 02 RIR cases? There were many approvals up to June 2002 that were posted here a while back and there was nothing beyond that...

Sent Query letter by Attorney, No Response

I don't think your approval is related to the query letter. My attorney sent an query letter to ask my case status on 12/30/2005, there is no any response from PBEC.

socialmix said:
Hi Guys
All of you with the PD of 2001 and 2002 ,ask your lawyer to send out a letter to PBEC asking for the status.It seems they are responding .My lawyer said that i got the approval because he did send a letter asking for status 3 weeks back .My case is a NON-RIR went to the region.
Good LUCK....

socialmix said:
Hi Guys
Good LUCK....

Congrats!! Where the letter should be sent and whom it should address ?

atyagi73 said:
Congrats!! Where the letter should be sent and whom it should address ?
The letter was sent at this address:
U.S Departmet of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
1 Belmont Avenue
Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd,PA 19004

It should be addressed to MR Stephen W. stefanko.

The other approval from my company has a PD of May 11 ,2001 .His case was closed accidentally and it was reopened and then got approved on march 24th.

Mine was approved on march 23rd.

socialmix said:
The letter was sent at this address:
U.S Departmet of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
1 Belmont Avenue
Suite 220
Bala Cynwyd,PA 19004

It should be addressed to MR Stephen W. stefanko.

The other approval from my company has a PD of May 11 ,2001 .His case was closed accidentally and it was reopened and then got approved on march 24th.

Mine was approved on march 23rd.

tHE OTHER approval from you company,do you have any idea when that case was closed and how soon it reopened.
THey have closed my case too,and i wondering when they will reopen it.Any info about that case will be great.
thank you

LCKY2004 said:
tHE OTHER approval from you company,do you have any idea when that case was closed and how soon it reopened.
THey have closed my case too,and i wondering when they will reopen it.Any info about that case will be great.
thank you
Hi
I don't know the exacct details but last nov'05 when i called my employer about my case , he said that one of his other employer case was closed and he sent a letter to the Backlog center regarding it. He said if he gets a reply he will then send a letter about my case.Last month i.e , feb 06 when i called him again he said he got a reply from them and that my lawyer has sent a letter asking about my case 10 days back.Then yesterday they got the approvals for both of us.I will try to get more details from my employer and post it if i have an update

What after you receive P-XXXX number?

Hi All, last week I received my P-XXXXX-XXXX number via email from PEBC. Please anyone guide me what will be the next thing that I have to wait for and how long it usally takes. After receiving P# usally how long it takes to get GC? What are stages after I receieve P# ?

Thanks!
-NVNR

How many PA cases are here?

I saw several PA approvals a couple days ago. I noticed that all those cases have 45 letters received in 2/2005 and all the cases expect one with PD in 2003. I wonder how many people here from PA and how many with PD 2002. I thought all the PA cases here should be in 2003 or later because PA already processed applications to July 2003 before we were switched to PBEC, am I right? My case:

PD 10/10/2003
PA Non RIR EB2
45 letter received around Jan 27, 2006
still waiting for approval

socialmix said:
Hi
I don't know the exacct details but last nov'05 when i called my employer about my case , he said that one of his other employer case was closed and he sent a letter to the Backlog center regarding it. He said if he gets a reply he will then send a letter about my case.Last month i.e , feb 06 when i called him again he said he got a reply from them and that my lawyer has sent a letter asking about my case 10 days back.Then yesterday they got the approvals for both of us.I will try to get more details from my employer and post it if i have an update

Thank you

nvnr said:
Hi All, last week I received my P-XXXXX-XXXX number via email from PEBC. Please anyone guide me what will be the next thing that I have to wait for and how long it usally takes. After receiving P# usally how long it takes to get GC? What are stages after I receieve P# ?

Thanks!
-NVNR

Not to discourage or anything. I thought of answering this in funny mode..

After receiving P# from PEBC

You must continue your normal life. Dont skip breakfast, lunch or dinner. live the same normal life. dont check this forum everyday. make something meaningful as your home page. dont get discouraged. hold on to your number. Occasionally write to big fat dol big shots. try to bother dol guys. they might look at you if they ever get a break with chewing of their 64oz steaks.

After getting Green card
take a long vacation, come back find a job. live your normal life.

:D buddy answer to your question is -- none of us know.

As I remember, LB got stuck on PD march 2002 before we got moved to PBEC. I received 45 days letter in Jan.2005 and responded a few days later. My PD in 12.02.2002 and I haven't received anything yet :mad: So, I have no idea what is going on-I only know there is a BIG MESS!!!