Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hi GC_Hunter2003,

My case is also close to yours & also priority date ..see my signature for more details.pl. let me/us know when you receive 45 days letter...

SG

gc_hunter2003 said:
First of All Congrats Smalls River.

Gc_From_NJ

Please look at my signature.My case number is close to yours.
Please keep me posted if you ever receive 45 day letter

Good luck to all

orissa said:
At the tender age of 31, Praveen Suthrum would already seem to have achieved the American dream. He came to the United States from India in 1999 to work as a software consultant.

He got an MBA from the University of Michigan, worked on a book about emerging economies with the star professor C K Prahalad, and consulted on technology initiatives for Iraq's new government.

Last year, Suthrum started NextServices, a company in Ann Arbor, Mich., that codes doctor's bills and collects insurance payments.

Yes, you could almost hear a Rotarian extolling him in a speech about the enduring virtues of the land of opportunity -- except for the inconvenient fact that Suthrum is currently stuck in Mumbai.

To read entire news please click here

If Suthrum came to the US in 1999, how did he start his own software company here?

Siddharth1 said:
If Suthrum came to the US in 1999, how did he start his own software company here?

Why not?? It is not something impossible. You can own companies while being in H1.. just that you cannot work for it.. You have to be legal employed by your sponsoring employer.

gcco

DBEC Rocks

Jan 2004 PD got approved from DBEC !! Thats a real backlog elimination center.DBEC Rocks...PBEC Sucks

IK72 said:
My employer received the letter about the approval today. :) :) The letter is dated 12/12/2005. My details are in my signature.
Good luck to everybody!
IK72

PD: 01/05/2004
RD: 04/03/2004
45 day letter received 12/2004
Don't have case number
State: NM
NOF at state level about prevailing wage

Guys,

I will post my details as soon as I hear or get something.. :D

Hang in there..

Some_GreenCard said:
Hi GC_Hunter2003,

My case is also close to yours & also priority date ..see my signature for more details.pl. let me/us know when you receive 45 days letter...

SG

atlanta cases

Does any one know the actual situation for the atlanta cases on the Philadelphia BC.

My dates are :

SWA: FLORIDA
PD:JULY 2003
RD(ATLANTA DOL):JULY 2003
BEC:pHILLY
45 DAY LETTER: NOT YET
Today status : ????

Thanks,

GTORUNO

GCTitan said:
Jan 2004 PD got approved from DBEC !! Thats a real backlog elimination center.DBEC Rocks...PBEC Sucks

I am from PBEC and it sucks BIG time...I agree. But, also as far as DBEC goes, several cases with PD 2001/2002 still haven't received 45 day letters, let alone the approval....and they must be feeling even worse seeing that 2004 case got approved. It's grossly unjust and stupid on both BECs part.

This on the top of that PERM cases are getting approvals even faster...can't get any more unfair than that.......

There is not a single approved Atlanta case in this forum except for one special handling case.Looks like atlanta boxes are far from being touched.

gtoruno said:
Does any one know the actual situation for the atlanta cases on the Philadelphia BC.

My dates are :

Thanks,

GTORUNO

You are right...But it looks like DBEC FIFO is clearing all RIRs first ..I dont say thats a perfect thing to do..but atleast something is happening there..Seen a whole bunch of approvals in DBEC lately.

May be PBEC is waiting on DBEC is finish their stuff and pick some from PBEC load.Lazy B's.

fastergcwanted said:
I am from PBEC and it sucks BIG time...I agree. But, also as far as DBEC goes, several cases with PD 2001/2002 still haven't received 45 day letters, let alone the approval....and they must be feeling even worse seeing that 2004 case got approved. It's grossly unjust and stupid on both BECs part.

This on the top of that PERM cases are getting approvals even faster...can't get any more unfair than that.......

They might have started looking at Atlanta cases

My case is also similar to yours. I just came to know that I have received 45-day letter.

Also, Based on my case #, mine should have entered on Jan-12-2005, but I have received the 45-day letter in the past week or so. I dont know what is going on at PBEC....

gtoruno said:

My dates are :

Thanks,

GTORUNO

Got my GC

Guys
I have rcd my laor approvcal today. My details
State Labor: FL Oct 2003
Federal Labor: ATL Nov. 2004
Labor Approval Date: Dec. 12th 2005

Thank you all for your updates

Cool

waiting_labor said:
Guys

Congratulations....Good luck to your 140 and other stages.
May be ...change your subjet it says "I got My GC"...You took my breath away.
you have to go through 140 and other shit.

But,You are out of PBEC hell...so Enjoy

Certainly...

Some_GreenCard said:
Hi GC_Hunter2003,

SG

Will certainly inform you guys If I hear anything Positive.
My case # T-05166-XXXXX
Close to yours

Congrats! waiting_labor

waiting_labor said:
Guys

Was yours processed in PBEC?

Thanks

To Waiting_Labor

Congrats Waiting_Labor!! Good luck to you in next phases of GC processing. I believe you are the first person excluding a special case on this tracker, whose LC got approved from Atlanta region. Could you share us more information on your case details? This would also help tracker moderator to log complete info on your case for ever body's perusal. Please tell us -

your ETA case number, ( at least few digits like P-12354-2xxxx)
is it a RIR case or traditional case,
your category i.e. Eb1/Eb2 or Eb3.
Full date of PD like mm/dd/yyyy.

Some body today rightly predicted that PBEC may start processing ATL cases.. Hope he/she is right:)

Thanks.

G

thats good to hear//Congrats Waiting labor..Hope they started looking at Atlanta cases ..

Oct282003 said:
Congrats Waiting_Labor!! Good luck to you in next phases of GC processing. I believe you are the first person excluding a special case on this tracker, whose LC got approved from Atlanta region. Could you share us more information on your case details? This would also help tracker moderator to log complete info on your case for ever body's perusal. Please tell us -

your ETA case number, ( at least few digits like P-12354-2xxxx)
is it a RIR case or traditional case,
your category i.e. Eb1/Eb2 or Eb3.
Full date of PD like mm/dd/yyyy.

Some body today rightly predicted that PBEC may start processing ATL cases.. Hope he/she is right:)

Thanks.

G