Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC approved PD dec 2001

Finally. I went through 2 queries but got approved. MD SESA approved after query and went to PBEC (not sure if that's where it went). Had a query there too 4 months back and now got approved.

garp said:
Finally. I went through 2 queries but got approved. MD SESA approved after query and went to PBEC (not sure if that's where it went). Had a query there too 4 months back and now got approved.

Congrats garp !!!! Good luck for the rest of the journey :D

how come??

If GC_VETA_GADU is from India, how can he file for 485 given the retrogression? He must be not from China or India.....

SaiWelcome said:
When you file I485 you need to file EAD and AP also with it.

You will get EAD and AP after three months(roughly) from file date.

Hope i answer your question.
cantstandit said:
I thought you'd only get EAD upon approval of 485 ?!?! in that case, how could this guy get EAD so soon ?

Originally Posted by GC_VETA_GADU
labor applied : 07/10/05 celared : 09/22/05
140 : AD 09/29/05 RD 10/21/05 cleared: ?
EAD : 09/29 RD 10/21 Cleard: 11/30/05
EAD( Wife) Cleard : 11/29/05

ddi u get ur approval ?

garp said:

Did you get ur approval ? If so then conngrates!! Would you share ur details if possible.

10/01/05 was the cut-off date for EB2.

Looks like GC_VETA_GADU filed I140/485/EAD on 09/29.

MannyD said:
If GC_VETA_GADU is from India, how can he file for 485 given the retrogression? He must be not from China or India.....

Same boat: PD Oct 2001 stuck in PBEC

on the same boat with you.

LC stuck in PBEC
RIR EB2
From MD
PD: Oct. 15, 2001
45-day letter received 07/13/2005
45-day letter replied 07/20/2005

not so merry xmas

I apply in march 2001 my case has been going around since then, every year I think I will get " something" .
now I know my case is in philly but I dont see it in any database never recieve a letter, and when i call them they say is in process

ho_jayega said:
I was under impression that CA cases are from March 2002. Correct me if I am wrong.
I also have same impression that CA cases are pending from March 2002. Could you pl clarify.

Ladude
CA prio date July 2002

How?

san27geet said:
I checked my status in August, got a reply with status as RIR. Checked yesterday all information was same but it was missing case status info. What does that mean? Now I don't know what the case status is. But I did get the reply within 24 hours.

Hey Buddy...
Where and what to write to get the current status of Labor? Could you please let me know...

thanks

Thanks MD Watch!

atyagi73 said:
Did you get ur approval ? If so then conngrates!! Would you share ur details if possible.

Thanks atyagi. Yes I got LC approval. My details are EB3 RIR/Dec 01 MD SESA. Had a wage query from SESA and lawyer successfully replied. Moved from MD SESA in Feb 2004 to DOL. Then 4 months back got a query about advertisement and replies to the ad. Lawyer replied. Essentially we posted job as requiring no experience (Non IT field) and PBEC/DOL wanted to know what the deal was. I am not sure if I was sent a 45 day letter.

I wish you all the very best.

ladude10 said:
I also have same impression that CA cases are pending from March 2002. Could you pl clarify.

Ladude
CA prio date July 2002

Most of the San francisco Regional RIR cases in BEC are from May 2002. But I beleive there are some left over cases from Dec 2001 went to Dallas and Philly. But my point is not that.

My point is PBEC is approving cases from other states way beyond May 2002. Why not San francisco Regional RIR cases?

GCVS03 said:
Hey Buddy...
Where and what to write to get the current status of Labor? Could you please let me know...

thanks
My email content was in below format sent to H1B7YR H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US]

Can you please respond with verification that the below application has been pending for more than 365 days.

Below are the details of my labor app

First name: XXXXX
Last name: XXXX
Alien address - XXXXX
Employer Name: XXXXX
State filed - Philedelphia, PA
Labor filed on: December 5, 2002
Regional filed on: August 25, 2003
Received 45 Days letter: December 28, 2004
Replied back on:January 07, 2005 (As of now more than 90 days)
ETA Case Number: P-XXXXX
Attorney name - XXXXX
Attorney firm - XXXXXXX

hi san27geet,
my LC has the same dates and region as those of yours. did you ever get response from PBEC? thanks

State filed - Philedelphia, PA
Labor filed on: Jan 6, 2003
Regional filed on: Sept 9, 2003
Received 45 Days letter: December 30, 2004
Replied back on:January 03, 2005
best,
liaoguoxf

Saknia,
How are you getting info. about these labor approvals ? Looks like you have a big friend circle or you are in an attorney's office. It's good to see labors coming in, but it is disheartening to see they are still stuck in 2001-2002 while Dallas is working on 2003 Dec. It's a pain.

TechGuy said:
Most of the San francisco Regional RIR cases in BEC are from May 2002. But I beleive there are some left over cases from Dec 2001 went to Dallas and Philly. But my point is not that.

My point is PBEC is approving cases from other states way beyond May 2002. Why not San francisco Regional RIR cases?

On what ground, can you say that RIR cases from other states way beyond May 2002? I did't see many here?