Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Pareshan4GC

Pareshan4GC said:
This is so frustrating. My colleague got his labor approval from Dallas BEC. His PD is June 2003 and I am still waiting for my approval from PBEC with a PD of June 2002.

Man this really sucks. I would like to tell the PBEC guys one thing, IMMIGRATION IS A VERY PAINFUL PROCESS AND THEY ARE ADDING TO THE PAIN.

Hi This is really frustrating for all of us. However one good thing has happened recently ( visa retrogation). So you friend cannot jump the queue till his turn comes.Atleast he has to wait for 1 full year in comparison to you as per Priority dates. You LC will be approved before 2005 for sure. Don't worry

F**k you!

Pareshan4GC said:
This is so frustrating. My colleague got his labor approval from Dallas BEC. His PD is June 2003 and I am still waiting for my approval from PBEC with a PD of June 2002.

Man this really sucks. I would like to tell the PBEC guys one thing, IMMIGRATION IS A VERY PAINFUL PROCESS AND THEY ARE ADDING TO THE PAIN.

NO one here will ever want to look at your shit! Please leave it for you and your son/daughter ( Maybe you are not capable to have any at all ) to use. Shame on you and more shame on your parents!

Send letters and Faxes

Pareshan4GC said:

If you are really serious about your case stuck in PBEC like us, why dont you send letter and Fax to :

Stephen Stefanko,

Foreign Labor Certification Manager,
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200,
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
T484-270-1500
F484-270-1598

I hope it really helps you and all of us.

Just now i faxed to Mr Stephen Stefanko.

come on guys let everyone fax /postal mail the letters to the above person.

Thanks.

Pareshan4GC said:

Pareshan4GC said:

Mr. Pareshaaaan ji....

Keep your Sony stuff with you and stop posting your cheap tricks in these forums...
Dont think we are dumb here...I see your posts about your wife's finger printing case in this forum....

Wonder who are the blessed parents who led him into this world and into this forum...

If you are not making enough commision let us know...al of us will put a $ each and stop 'bug'ging around here

I just called this contact info -

Stephen Stefanko,

Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
T484-270-1500
F484-270-1598

A guy answered and ask him to talk to Stephen Stefanko, he said, they don't provide information about the status of the LC in Philadelphia. I ask him again about the DBEC situation were most of my co-workers was approved already (2002,2003), he said, don't compare my case to the dallas, every case has different way of processsing LC. And he transfer me to the automated voice machine. Is this true, that we have different way of processing LC? Or is he talking the truth or just making story to cover up their laziness?

Do you have email address for stephen Stefanko, or chaos? so we could bombared them with emails to awake up them that we already pissed off of waiting for nothing..

How pathetic and unlucky we are at PBEC

This PBEC sucks big time man. I pray to GOD that everyone working at PBEC would feel and suffer the same pain as we do. These people make fun of us especially when we call them to find out the status.

I talked to couple of people at PBEC and they laughed when they hear our pain. They really taking us for granted and causing us this much pain willingly. May their soul rot in hell :mad:

They make whole immigration system so much complicated that, even US national does not understand the law made by their Senetor and Congressman. I am sure even President Bush would have any clue what is Labor Certification I-140 and I-485 all about.

adallac said:
I just called this contact info -

Stephen Stefanko,

Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
T484-270-1500
F484-270-1598

A guy answered and ask him to talk to Stephen Stefanko, he said, they don't provide information about the status of the LC in Philadelphia. I ask him again about the DBEC situation were most of my co-workers was approved already (2002,2003), he said, don't compare my case to the dallas, every case has different way of processsing LC. And he transfer me to the automated voice machine. Is this true, that we have different way of processing LC? Or is he talking the truth or just making story to cover up their laziness?

Do you have email address for stephen Stefanko, or chaos? so we could bombared them with emails to awake up them that we already pissed off of waiting for nothing..

whatheheck said:
This PBEC sucks big time man. I pray to GOD that everyone working at PBEC would feel and suffer the same pain as we do. These people make fun of us especially when we call them to find out the status.

I talked to couple of people at PBEC and they laughed when they hear our pain. They really taking us for granted and causing us this much pain willingly. May their soul rot in hell :mad:

Guys..

Its no use calling up them....They might now add this to their list of reasons not to perform their job..(I wish I has a hidden camera in that damn office)...

The effective (if at all they decide to react...that is) is fax or certified mail to Stephen Stefanko that to keep things transparent so we will not bug you guys anymore..if things are clear...

Even emails will make no diff...he might simply check-mark all of them and click the delete' button

orissa said:
They make whole immigration system so much complicated that, even US national does not understand the law made by their Senetor and Congressman. I am sure even President Bush would have any clue what is Labor Certification I-140 and I-485 all about.

What else he knows? other than bringing injustice to people. Looks like he told BEC workers "Either you are with us or with them(immigrants)" :D

Steve Stefanko Contact

STEVE STEFANKO
BACKLOG CENTER
USDOL/ETA, 1 BELLMONT AVENUE
SUITE 200, BALA CYNWAYD, PA 19004

Tel - (484) 270-1500 EX 507 STEVE

Stefanko.Stephen@dol.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
srinivas_o said:
Hi,

Is there any pre-complied letter with you to fax it to Chao? If so, why dont you post it here and lets everyone of us fax the letter to Chao.

There are several sample letters on yahoo group already. The group name is PBEC_victims. Once you join the group, go to files. There are several samples. Just pick one you like.

Also, I think it is important to mail Chao letters too. Steve is just one guy. We need someone at the higher level to bombarded and maybe inquire the matter just due to the volume of the complaints.

USCISisMockery said:
And here is the fax

484-270-1598

I think, he is the key, he is the liason.

Anybody else called him ?

I think we all of us must do it at the same time...as VAHoper says..volume counts....make him aware of what is happenig in his own office...

One fax now..another email then will make no diff....

so many people in this forum dont even know about the Yahoo group.. :eek:

Bombard Senators, Congressmen, PBEC with Faxes

May I suggest that ALL of us fax the letters (Sample available on Yahoo PBEC group) on Monday of every week to the Senators, Congressmen, and Pathetic BEC's (PBEC) reps.

This way there will be a mass effort than folks sending these letters every now and then.

We should each send atleast 2-3 faxes every week.

Another option is to organize a rally at PBEC office in Philly on one of these days. We must all make joint effort and show up in big numbers ('000s).

Regards,
GCKaIntezar

Last edited by a moderator:
Another options, let us ask the media people to cover up this mess in PBEC.. let us call the ABC,Fox News,K-CAL9, and other tv station. This is the effective way to ressolve our problem.. let me know your comment.

GCkaIntezar said:
May I suggest that ALL of us fax the letters (Sample available on Yahoo PBEC group) on Monday of every week to the Senators, Congressmen, and Pathetic BEC's (PBEC) reps.

This way there will be a mass effort than folks sending these letters every now and then.

We should each send atleast 2-3 faxes every week.

Another option is to organize a rally at PBEC office in Philly on one of these days. We must all make joint effort and show up in big numbers ('000s).

Regards,
GCKaIntezar

Hi all,

I am regular visitor and the whole PBEC sucks...

Will sending FAX to PBEC make any impact...I doubt it..

Every day I open the forum expecting to see 2003 approvals. GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN

Regards

madsat1234

Retrogession

Hello my friends,
I know this is not the correct forum to post this request but i need your help.

Can someone tell me when is the annual recess of Congress.

I just read that since the Immigration Reform Bill is attached to the Budget Reconciliation Act, it is expected that the Congress may act before it goes into the annual recess. Once it is enacted into law, it is anticipated that the numbers may run out fairly quickly.

Thanks and Regards

already posted -but here goes

mvinays said:
This message is for the following members of the forum:

hufx - 5 posts
nuculer - 36 posts
max2005 - 14 posts
LongLongAgo - 15 posts
ragini_nj - 15 posts
Amit_K_Bhatia@h - 16 posts
sameer2730 - 55 posts
everything_gud - 17 posts
Caliber - 8 posts
spircegirl - 8 posts
LCKY2004 - 8 posts
lc410485gc - 20 posts

Many of you appear to be newer members of this forum with very few posts. I request you all to kindly update your signatures or at least provide your LC case details to JustWatching so that he can add it to the BEC Tracker spreadsheet. We will greatly appreciate your co-operation. See my signature or any other member's signature for an example. If your screen-name and case details are already in the tracker spreadsheet, kindly ignore this request.

Thank you and have a great day!
NY-EB3-RIR
JUNE 2003
NO 45 DAY LETTER YET
T-01588-29XX