Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

BEC issues are first steps

Anythikng can happen ..

USCISisMockery said:
I posted it just one post before yours. Might be you are very excited sharing this good news.

Again, I would like to stress importance of giving some effort raising BEC awareness and geting labor cleared, rather than worrying about visa retrogression.

VA Labor Approval

gcva20022005 said:
Hi Guys !!

Just called my lawyer and he told me that my labor got approved and he received the hard copy. It was approved on 8/29/05 and they mailed the hard copy on 9/14/05.

The labor was filed as RIR from Virginia on 4/15/2002. It was transfered to Regional in Dec'2003. I got my 45 days letter in Feb and replied in first week of March 2005.

Check the status thru E-mail on 8/25/05 and the status came as RIR.

P-04268-XXXXX

I hope it will help.

Thanks

Congratulations.
My details are as under:
PD: 10/2003
RD: Never made it
EB3 ,RIR
State:VA
Please let me know about your Petition , is it in EB2 or EB3 category .?Thanks.

Folks,

Before we get all excited. We need to find an answer to ticktick's earlier question:

Is this proposed legislation or is it already a decision made by the INS?

Choclito said:
Hello,
I think that are very good news. My lawyer told me something like that but i didnot know if it was true , now i think that it might be true :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lets wait the next Viosa Bulletin... lets be positive :) :) :)

check the page from same source,

http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/digest/2005,0926.shtm

In the bottom half, the editor answered some questions from readers regarding visa recapture.

I also heard from my lawyers months ago about the possibility.

Just don't put too much hope, even it is true, it may take a while (months) to execute.

rollingstone said:
Folks,

Before we get all excited. We need to find an answer to ticktick's earlier question:

Is this proposed legislation or is it already a decision made by the INS?

Any approvals for Mar2002 VA Case.

My pd is 22 march 2002. The status is still Final Review. Any idea whats going on the PBEC. Any one in the same boat???
Gopal

NJ/NY Woes

Gurus,

All this is good news and some approvals feel good too.

BUT what is going on with NY/NJ cases. They are still stuck, and I have not heard anything about it.

Aprlc2002 had made a very optimistic prediction about how 2002 cases will get cleared by year end or first quarter next year.

Are there any further updates specific to NJ/NY ? I dont understand how a few states can lag behind so much :( :(

Any information will help. Somepne please advise.

- NJHorrors.

Make your voice heard by the right person

In stead of complaining on this board, why don't you fax this to PBEC??

"
FAX# (484) 270-1600

To Whom It May Concern:

“All cases, regardless of whether they were from a Regional Office or from a SWA, will be processed according to FIFO, once entered into PBLS”-- quoted from the “Backlog Center Q&A” posted on the Department of Labor website.

First In First Out rule is fair. So we all expect this rule will be followed. But we are seeing many cases approved with a much later priority date than those cases that are still not completely entered into the PBLS. For example, many New York/New Jersey cases filed with SWA in year 2001 and 2002 have not even received the 45-day letter yet, while cases filed in year 2003 have been approved. The practice is clearly in violation of the FIFO rule, and it is causing people to lose faith in the system, as a result rumors are spreading among the immigration communities.

In the just released immigrant visa bulletin by the Department of State, cut-off dates are set for I-485 application. Some people, benefiting from the “arbitrary processing” and receiving their LC even though they have a later priority date, are rushing to file I-140/I-485 before October 1, 2005. Many not so lucky applicants, even with a much earlier priority date, can not do it because their labor certification applications are still in the backlog center waiting to be processed. These unlucky aliens are deprived of the benefit of EAD and Advance Parole which come with I-485 application. Is this fair??

Since nearly all cases now have been at least partially entered, we urge that priority date should be identified and FIFO rule be strictly followed from now on.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.

CC: Senator Hillary Clinton, Senator Charles Schumer
CC: Senator Jon Corzine, Senator Frank Lautenberg

Movement For A Fair Immigration Treatment
njhorrors said:
Gurus,

All this is good news and some approvals feel good too.

BUT what is going on with NY/NJ cases. They are still stuck, and I have not heard anything about it.

Aprlc2002 had made a very optimistic prediction about how 2002 cases will get cleared by year end or first quarter next year.

Are there any further updates specific to NJ/NY ? I dont understand how a few states can lag behind so much :( :(

Any information will help. Somepne please advise.

- NJHorrors.

Hi guys,

A quick question. I know I am too far from my LC getting approved yet. I recieved my 45 day letter in August. Following is my LC info. Can anyone give any idea that how long does it approximately takes to get your LC cleared after you have recieved the 45 day letter.

Thanks,

joegr9 said:
Hi guys,

A quick question. I know I am too far from my LC getting approved yet. I recieved my 45 day letter in August. Following is my LC info. Can anyone give any idea that how long does it approximately takes to get your LC cleared after you have recieved the 45 day letter.

Thanks,

My recommendation go to Vegas and try your luck. If you are lucky you may get the lc in 2 months otherwise only GOD knows.

No Case Status

I sent out an email for the H1B 7th year screen shot. It looks like PBEC no longer gives out case status with the info. There was no column for Case status.

However, I did notice that they have my nationality wrong - whats the best way to get them to correct those details ?

Thanks

Pillar
EB2 RIR MD
PD : May 2002
45 day letter received/replied : March 2005

pillar said:
I sent out an email for the H1B 7th year screen shot. It looks like PBEC no longer gives out case status with the info. There was no column for Case status.

However, I did notice that they have my nationality wrong - whats the best way to get them to correct those details ?

Thanks

Pillar
EB2 RIR MD
PD : May 2002
45 day letter received/replied : March 2005

Pl, please, please send couple of this articles to contact info on AILA take action page (see my signature)

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46482
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,0920-gonzalez.shtm
http://www.ilw.com/articles/2005,0921-endelman.shtm

Also if you believe this would make some impact, please pass on this links on this board and other forums.

Thanks,
:) Sb41, will try that for sure.....coz if this doesn't work....my winnings from vegas might help....cheers and good luck!!! :p :eek:

sb41 said:
My recommendation go to Vegas and try your luck. If you are lucky you may get the lc in 2 months otherwise only GOD knows.

mvrgopaal said:
My pd is 22 march 2002. The status is still Final Review. Any idea whats going on the PBEC. Any one in the same boat???
Gopal

if i were you, i would ask my lawyer to file for 140 /485, without the approval notice, whenyou get rfe saying that the approval notice is missing(in couple of months, you might have already got it!!), say oops forgot , here it is!!
I think it is a fair game, as we see lot of cases with approval date of Aug'05, but getting the hard copy only now, total BS, if it is taking 2 months for bec to post the notice...

Act fast, need to post your docs by Wednesday latest...

You cannot file I140/485 without LC approval. It is one of the key documents that INS looks for when accepting your case. If your LC is not Certified, your case will be returned. If the sreenshot says "certified" but there is no hard copy yet, MAYBE there is a slim chance that you can file the screenshot as secondary evidence.

I don't know why the visa numbers have retrogressed to 1998?
Lot of people with PD 2002 have already got their GC or atleast have their EAD and AP.
And visa bulletin also mentioned that the visa numbers can retrogress more if the demand is higher than expected.....if that happens than we are in deep trouble.
Also lot of people with PD of 2002 and 2003 have filled 485. Now what will happen to them?
Will they have to wait until their visa numbers become available to get their GC?
I know that at this moment our biggest concern is the LC and with out this we cannot apply for 140 and 485 but at the same time retrogression should also be our concern.
Hope things will ease out and visa number will become current again or atleast it will jump couple of years.