Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations to Aprlc2002

Aprlc2002,

All best to you for the next stages.....

If you can, please keep your source 'alive' and post updates for us one in a while...We shall be grateful...

Congrats Atlanta

Thats very good news Atlanta. Was your case handled specially?
atlanta said:
Info to add to your tracker:
RIR case Atlanta
My PD 5/03
To regional 8/03
45 day letter rec & replied too (do not have date, met with lawyer in May and she told me this)
Called BEC 2 weeks ago - was told case was under 'final review'
Will update if any other info received

yours_sincerely said:

My case is EB3 RIR - no special handling that I know of. The lady I spoke to at Philly BEC told me the case was one step away from being finalized ie: approved or denied

atlanta said:
My case is EB3 RIR - no special handling that I know of. The lady I spoke to at Philly BEC told me the case was one step away from being finalized ie: approved or denied
my PD is jan,2003 --I haven't even got my 45 days letter yet nor did I get P-xxxxx number. GOD knows whats going on .

july 2002 MD case

Got an update on 8/22/2005 from my lawyer who initiated a query to PBEC. Have to wait for forum account activation to be able to post this info.

Hopefully it will be useful for those who keep track of this ...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETA Case Number: T-05132-1xxxx
Priority Date: 07/08/2002
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: State (MD)
Case Received Date: 07/08/2002
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status: Incomplete

Thanks!

Thanks for a quick reply Atlanta!

Atyagi,
Yours is a 2001 case right? Is there any way for you to find out what your status is? My PD is Mar 29,2002 and I recently got my status from the H1b7yr email so I don't want to use it until October.

atlanta said:

My lawyer sent the email on Aug18th for legitimate reason(I need 8th year extension in Jan). My status was RIR :( I am not planning to send any further query untill Sep. 18th.

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks for a quick reply Atlanta!

Atyagi,
Yours is a 2001 case right? Is there any way for you to find out what your status is? My PD is Mar 29,2002 and I recently got my status from the H1b7yr email so I don't want to use it until October.

I just got my h1 extension. I was expecting it to be till 2007 -- thats when my 6 years end, but I got it for exactly 1 year more than that. i assume they automatically added an extra year in lieu of my labour being in the queue since '02.

just fyi.

Siddharth1 said:
I just got my h1 extension. I was expecting it to be till 2007 -- thats when my 6 years end, but I got it for exactly 1 year more than that. i assume they automatically added an extra year in lieu of my labour being in the queue since '02.

just fyi.
Did you submit labor pending proof with your application? Are you sure your lawyer didnt ask for the xtra yr based on pending labor?

good progress, but what abt the 45 day letters

yours_sincerely said:

this is good going as we are in may 2002 vicinity.
but what happened to the 45 day letters. I have not yet recieved one. I had a T number when I last checked. ( I checked only once, abt a month ago , and am not planning to check again. till I need it for h1 ext.)

Are they scrapping the concept of 45 day letter or the approvals will steam ahead of my PD, while i wait for the 45 day letter !! God only knows !!

Gurus, I really appreciate the wealth of information you have deposited here in these forums. I think you have done a way better job thatn the whole of DOL and USCIS !!!

best of luck to everybody. we shall overcome one day. God bless.

I don't think AILA and other big lawyers are really giving any attention to BEC. Lawyers can make more money if people file a new PERM application. DOL retracted their "One employee one application" within few days because of AILA's pressure. So looks like AILA can really generate a lot of pressure on DOL is they really want to do it. Doesn't look like anyone is paying attention to our cause.

Atlanta Labor

Atyagi,
Do you know your ex-roomie (Laali) filed from Atlanta after you and before me and he called me a few months back saying his labor already got approved? I don't think his case went to BEC at all.

atyagi73 said:
My lawyer sent the email on Aug18th for legitimate reason(I need 8th year extension in Jan). My status was RIR :( I am not planning to send any further query untill Sep. 18th.

I totally agree with you.They want to make money through PERM filing suggesting duplicate filings.

sb41 said:
I don't think AILA and other big lawyers are really giving any attention to BEC. Lawyers can make more money if people file a new PERM application. DOL retracted their "One employee one application" within few days because of AILA's pressure. So looks like AILA can really generate a lot of pressure on DOL is they really want to do it. Doesn't look like anyone is paying attention to our cause.

Labor Certified

Hi Guys
I was using this forum to check the status of Labor Certification.
My Labor was filed From Va on 07-FEB-2002 in EB2-RIR Category.After more than 3 years to day my company got the letter from INS saying my labor has been certified.
Even thou i never posted anything in this forum since i was using it as a silent user i thought i should post the details so guys in my data range can expect their approval.
Details
EB2-RIR
State filing 07-FEB-2002.
went to Regional DOL on 03-JUL-2003.
received 45 day letter on Jan 11 2005
Replied to that letter on JAN. 13 2005.
Approved on 29-AUG-2005.
I don't have my case number right now with me but if you want i will post it tommorrow.
Regards
Swayam
:)

Congratulations swayam,

I am also from VA with PD of April 2003. I hope we will also get that letter soon. Good luck with the other steps.

Congratulations!

Hey Swayam,
Congratulations! All the best for your I140 and 485.

An approval a day keeps tension way :cool:
swayam said:
Hi Guys
My Labor was filed From Va on 07-FEB-2002 in EB2-RIR Category.After more than 3 years to day my company got the letter from INS saying my labor has been certified.
Even thou i never posted anything in this forum since i was using it as a silent user i thought i should post the details so guys in my data range can expect their approval.
Details
EB2-RIR
Approved on 29-AUG-2005.
I don't have my case number right now with me but if you want i will post it tommorrow.
Regards
Swayam

Congrats

Congratulations !! This is great news for all of us as finally we see some approvals coming in from PBEC. Hope 2001 guys get their approval soon....

Any more guys with PD jan-feb'02 seeing approvals ??

swayam said:
Hi Guys
Details
EB2-RIR
Approved on 29-AUG-2005.
Regards
Swayam

Received Screen Shot

My lawyer had sent email for 7th year extension screen shot and just received a reply.
ETA Case Number: T-05124-XXXXX
Processing Type: RIR
Priority Date: 12/14/2001
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Alternatives !!

Hello Gurus,

I have been a mute reader of this forum for quiet some time now. I am also a victim of PBEC :( like all you guys of this forum. I am writing this post to seek some advice/suggestions from all you gurus of this forum.

Given my priority date (Oct 2004) and the productivity of PBEC it would take atleast 3 years for my LC to be approved. I approached my current employer but they are denying to re-file my case under PERM. So I started looking out for alternatives.

Presently I have 2 offers from 2 different companies. One of them is willing to file me in PERM as soon as I join. The second company has pre-approved labor of 2000 and is willing to give me one of them once I join.

I am not able to decide which one should I take, which one is the safest yet fastest alternative.

Any advice or suggestion from all gurus would greatly help me in deciding.

Thanks a lot !!!

Hi

Looks like PBEC is processing based on the date received to regional. not PD for the regional cases. ( receipt date at regional in july 2003)..that was the date it got struck before being moved to regional.

Mine is still in RIR status ( PD aug 17,2001 MD/ RD - Dec 1,2003).

My guess is all the 2003 RD cases from phily should be certified by dec 2005.

thanks