Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

yours Sincerely

Not to hurt your funfull attitude associated with your user name or something else...

onething is there for sure we are all depressed and in dire strats waiting on PBEC. So it is not a wise/SINCERE thing to enjoy at someone elses cost of it. If someone gives and advice there should be a reason for it. If you cannot take it please keeep quiet.

So all lets not hurt someone on board if you wanna have fun... If you cant resist in having fun it is good to crack jokes on yourself so it makes everyone laugh including you :)

please help !

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

I can give you very detailed info on this in days time from now. But one thing is they arent working on sending out any 45 day letters/notices. I believe they are maintaining a company wise list So what this maintains is they can track all the petitions which are under specific company and if there is any query on any specific petition they would allocating a T # for that..... infact I am not pretty concrete on this process yet. As I said I will get back to you in days time. Please do not panic and ask you attorney/employer to send a query if he had not done yet

hi Aprlc, need your help !

do you know if they are answering to voice msgs or faxes ?! my lawyer faxed/called them regarding a problem with my PD, but they never replied ...

is there another number where someone will pick up the phone ?! that nice lady ??

thank you very much ...

Hi aprlc2002,
do you know any details on the processing strategy? how can they be processing all of the 2002 cases at once?
Thanks!

aprlc2002 said:
Not to hurt your funfull attitude associated with your user name or something else...

onething is there for sure we are all depressed and in dire strats waiting on PBEC. So it is not a wise/SINCERE thing to enjoy at someone elses cost of it. If someone gives and advice there should be a reason for it. If you cannot take it please keeep quiet.

So all lets not hurt someone on board if you wanna have fun... If you cant resist in having fun it is good to crack jokes on yourself so it makes everyone laugh including you :)

rirlaborCT said:
Hi All,

Someone posted this info about 45 day letter.

PD - 10/16/2003
swa - Delware

BPC Philly letter received - 7/21/2005
BPC Philly letter replied - 7/24/2005

ETA # P-05145-4xxx

EB2/RIR

I do not know how is this possible. It looks like PBEC is not following FIFO when sending 45 day letters..[/QUOT

Received 45 day letter

PD 12/02/03
SWA NY

BPC Philly letter received - 8/25/2005
BPC Philly letter replied - NOT YET

ETA # P-05193-15xxx

MOAZZAMALI said:
rirlaborCT said:
Hi All,

Someone posted this info about 45 day letter.

PD - 10/16/2003
swa - Delware

BPC Philly letter received - 7/21/2005
BPC Philly letter replied - 7/24/2005

ETA # P-05145-4xxx

EB2/RIR

I do not know how is this possible. It looks like PBEC is not following FIFO when sending 45 day letters..[/QUOT

Received 45 day letter

PD 12/02/03
SWA NY

BPC Philly letter received - 8/25/2005
BPC Philly letter replied - NOT YET

ETA # P-05193-15xxx[/QUOTE]

I saw a post earlier saying PBEC is processing cases of Qtr4 2001, but I Just heard from my attorney today that he recently received a couple of LC approvals with priority date arount March 2002. By the way, We are in CA North.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi,

I can give you very detailed info on this in days time from now. But one thing is they arent working on sending out any 45 day letters/notices. I believe they are maintaining a company wise list So what this maintains is they can track all the petitions which are under specific company and if there is any query on any specific petition they would allocating a T # for that..... infact I am not pretty concrete on this process yet. As I said I will get back to you in days time. Please do not panic and ask you attorney/employer to send a query if he had not done yet

This message is for Moazzamali,

You said about receiving 45 day letter. Are you sure that your PD is DEC'2003 not DEC'2002???

Actually I have a PD of July'2003 and the case was entered before you. T05153-*****.

Looks like they picked up your case from later queue?
Did your company request for 45 day letter??
You are lucky to get 45 day letter if your PD is DEC'2003????

please do reply about PDate.

Thanks in advance.

are you sure the approvals are from PBEC and not SFO DOL? do you know if these are RIR?
LC_Wait2Years said:
I saw a post earlier saying PBEC is processing cases of Qtr4 2001, but I Just heard from my attorney today that he recently received a couple of LC approvals with priority date arount March 2002. By the way, We are in CA North.

Thanks for sharing the info! I guess these are the first CA approvals posted here :D
vine,
could you add these to your tracker please?

LC_Wait2Years said:
Called my attorney a minute ago, he confirmed all of them are RIR.

wait for status check

Hi sdol
I am totally agree with you . My PD is 2002 and i never checked my status.But i don't understand the ppl who appled in 2004 or 2005 why they are sending status checking mails.it will really slow down the system.... I would suggest that ppl who had applied in 2004 or 2005 should wait unless until it is important.

check
sbdol said:
There are more than 340,000 cases at BECs If we follow your suggestion there will be more than 3 millions requests in a year !
guys, I have been waiting for my LC for 5 years now. I managed to refrain from checking the status and will do it when I will hve to file for the next H1 extension.

It is not nice on part of DOL to keep us in the dark. But is is also not nice on our part to create troubles to those who really needs proof of existance.

Let's not go down to the level of DOL.

Good. Atleat PBEC is processing cases from early 2002. That means progress and also aprilc2002 got his approval with a PD of april 2002.
So hopefully in couple of weeks we will start to see lot of approvals from PBEC.
aprilc2002, do you know whether DBEC will help PBEC to clear the backlog?

Have a nice weekend.

LC_Wait2Years,

Could you check with your lawyer that these are CA cases? As I know, the CA cases in both BEC should have PD later than May 1st,2002.

LC_Wait2Years said:

Hi LC_Wait2Years, can you give us some more details, like exact PD (if possible!), whether these cases made it to Regional etc.?

As per the tracker maintained by JustWatching, there are only two CA RIR cases prior to May 2002 at PBEC - rxs_1234 (Dec 2001) and peaceonearth (Jan 2002). Are you guys still around? Can you update?

For the rest, it seems like May 2002 was the earliest RIR PD from CA at PBEC. I guess the post by LC_Wait2Years suggests that this may not be true.

Anybody else with CA PD earlier than May 2002?

Thanks a lot!

LC_Wait2Years said:

Last edited by a moderator: