Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

maybe we should send a gift to the poor guy checking and processing our emails ... can u imagine a more frustrating type of work ?

- check email
- get 200 new requests
- process every one of them sending screenshots
- check email again
- get 400 more requests

:)

have a nice weekend

For Tott

Hi Tott,
Your confusion is understandable. Send an email to: H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

with the subject:

RE: Proof of pending labor for H1-B 7th year extension

The text of the email may look something like:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly provide us with a screenshot as proof of pending labor for H1-B extension for the following candidate:

NAME:
COMPANY NAME:

Don't worry about people discouraging you from sending an email out...you gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't keep emailing again and again for the sake of the community but you definitely deserve to send the first email.

TOTT said:
I HAVE FILED MY CASE IN DEC 2002 UNDER RIR IN CATEGORY EB3. I HAVE NO PD OR LETTER FROM ANYBODY AS YET. WHAT IS THE PROGRESS & WHERE DO I STAND
:confused: :confused:

e-mails

cantstandit said:
maybe we should send a gift to the poor guy checking and processing our emails ... can u imagine a more frustrating type of work ?

- check email
- get 200 new requests
- process every one of them sending screenshots
- check email again
- get 400 more requests

:)

have a nice weekend

He must be "Bruce The Almighty"

yours_sincerely said:
Hi Tott,
Your confusion is understandable. Send an email to: H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

with the subject:

RE: Proof of pending labor for H1-B 7th year extension

The text of the email may look something like:

Dear Sir/Madam,
Kindly provide us with a screenshot as proof of pending labor for H1-B extension for the following candidate:

NAME:
COMPANY NAME:

Don't worry about people discouraging you from sending an email out...you gotta do what you gotta do. Just don't keep emailing again and again for the sake of the community but you definitely deserve to send the first email.

Excuse me ....what do you mean by "Don't worry about people discouraging you from sending an email out..."

Advising the people to follow the correct process in NOT CALLED DISCOURAGING....anyway no arguement with people here....

I m out of this discussion.

Hi aprlc2002,

Do you have any new updates? Please keep us posted.

One more quick question. Do you know, how long does it take
to process lc application in 'Final Review' queue?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

You just did us all a favor

gc_ka_wait said:
Excuse me ....what do you mean by "Don't worry about people discouraging you from sending an email out..."

Advising the people to follow the correct process in NOT CALLED DISCOURAGING....anyway no arguement with people here....

I m out of this discussion.

AwardMyGC said:
Hi aprlc2002,

Do you have any new updates? Please keep us posted.

One more quick question. Do you know, how long does it take
to process lc application in 'Final Review' queue?

Thanks
AwardMyGC

Now i feel its more than 3 weeks

Didja know Series:

The reason BEC software designers made the BEC ID numbers start with 04 and 05 and not with just 4 and 5 is that they wanted to avoid a Y2K like problem in 2010.

When (unmentionable) is inevitable, enjoy it!

my guess

whatheheck said:
Now i feel its more than 3 weeks

I guess, they would take 2 to three weeks at the min and 4 weeks if yours is the last for complete process. Infact I some how heard that they were running out of resources such as the stamps and other logistical requirements. I hope they fill them up and expedite this process too... :)

Hi All,

Someone posted this info about 45 day letter.

PD - 10/16/2003
swa - Delware

BPC Philly letter received - 7/21/2005
BPC Philly letter replied - 7/24/2005

ETA # P-05145-4xxx

EB2/RIR

I do not know how is this possible. It looks like PBEC is not following FIFO when sending 45 day letters..

I dont know abt all but yes definitely I did a favor to myself by promising not to waste my time to advise anyone especially for people who just want to prejudice everyone's case bcoz of their foolishness.

aprlc2002 said:
I guess, they would take 2 to three weeks at the min and 4 weeks if yours is the last for complete process. Infact I some how heard that they were running out of resources such as the stamps and other logistical requirements. I hope they fill them up and expedite this process too... :)

Hey aprlc2002,
Do you know how many COs are working at PBEC? Are these COs assigned to certify cases from any particular state or they just pull cases randomly from the queue?

Also do you know currently how many cases are waiting at COs office. I know i asked you too many questions. Try to answer whatever you know.

Thanks

aprlc2002 said:

aprlc2002,

Could you please let us know, what dates they processing in each queue?
If I remember correct the RIR was on May'01 and TR was on Apr'02?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Aprlc2002,

There are several people including me had asked you regarding 45 day letter that you mentioned yesterday. As you mentioned, backlog center won't mail 45 day letter anymore and will approve cases directly. Could you please elaborate on this.This would be a greate help to the people, who have earlier priority dates (2001/2002) and not yet recieved 45 day letter yet.

RIR, NJ, 09/2002, No 45 day letter

aprlc2002 said:

Case received date and PD

VAGCwaiting said:
Kiran00,

Is your case received date same as your PD on the screen shot?

Overriden - Icarus has posted the meaning on the DBEC thread. If I'm not mistaken, it is the employer existence check. Overriden means - corrected. cannot remember exactly what he said but I think it's not a big problem. My screen shot doesn't show the existence check.

Wonder why? :confused:

==========================

Dying for GC,

Would you tell me your case received date and PD, are they same?
Thanks a lot.
=============================

VAGCwaiting
My Pd is 05/17/2002
Case received date is: 11/04/2004
Case Status "R" just R...what does it mean? Gurus...please help!

Thanks

Thats another favor...you're awesome

:cool: :cool:
gc_ka_wait said:
I dont know abt all but yes definitely I did a favor to myself by promising not to waste my time to advise anyone especially for people who just want to prejudice everyone's case bcoz of their foolishness.

45 day letter

AwardMyGC said:
aprlc2002,

Could you please let us know, what dates they processing in each queue?
If I remember correct the RIR was on May'01 and TR was on Apr'02?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Hi,

I can give you very detailed info on this in days time from now. But one thing is they arent working on sending out any 45 day letters/notices. I believe they are maintaining a company wise list So what this maintains is they can track all the petitions which are under specific company and if there is any query on any specific petition they would allocating a T # for that..... infact I am not pretty concrete on this process yet. As I said I will get back to you in days time. Please do not panic and ask you attorney/employer to send a query if he had not done yet