Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Jaiatl said:
You have said it all.

If BRC approves only 180,000, half and reject the remaining half. We require over 500,000 visa number (average 3 per family). Let us assume 60% are EB3. So you need 300,000 visa numbers for EB3 alone. This will take over 7 years provided there is no priority case like nurses etc. So plan for very long haul 5 to 10 years
I remember that I saw somewhere that EB3 is processing PD for May, 01 now.
I am a EB2. It is going to retrogress soon. And, my NIW (national Interest Waiver) is Eb 2 also. It will be affected. But the main difference between LC and NIW is, I don't need to keep current job if my NIW get through. I can be a F1 as long as I am in the same research field.
And, I come to this country for a better life of my childern. More specificlly, for this social security and good education. I found out Canada has even better social security such as their health insurance is free and applied to everybody. Also, I have lots of friend who are Canadian citizen and work in U.S. They don't need H1 visa to work here.

hi all:

i dont know if this news will lift your spirirts or lower them i just called PBLC
and a very nice lady told me she could tell me what year she was working which was 2005 but as per her there were diff people working on different years as itseems that they were working out of whatever boxes they were given so basically as far as i understand it is th pull of luck and she agreed on that. so what is the bottom line ??????

USCISisMockery said:
No, not many people has contacted their senetors. You can get 100,000 responses for stupid queries like what name should be given to new-born monkey at local zoo (not kidding, lot of people responded to poll by Start Ledger about naming a baby Chimpangee, stupid newspaper), but few people rise and raise awareness about this atrocity.

We have been given timelines many times and DOL failed on every occasion.

Nothing is going to change after September if BEC doesn't increase manpower or changed methodology of adjudicating the cases.

As luckylucky said, I too fear worse now after PERM, we will see huge backlogs in 140 and 485. So new members, instead of asking same question (when I am going to get my LC) again and again, why not take matter in our hands and take some aciton.
I agree. I keep seeing people in this forum giving unrealistic suggestion, such as hire a lawyer to write a letter. I think the easiest thing is to call or email your local senator. It takes you several minutes.

max2005 said:
hi all:

i dont know if this news will lift your spirirts or lower them i just called PBLC
and a very nice lady told me she could tell me what year she was working which was 2005 but as per her there were diff people working on different years as itseems that they were working out of whatever boxes they were given so basically as far as i understand it is th pull of luck and she agreed on that. so what is the bottom line ??????
Good job, Next time, if everybody calls Philly, be sure to borrow a telphone that can record their answer. Those are our evidence to prove their incompetence. But I am not sure it is legal. If it is, we can submit them to Inspector. Don't forget to ask "Hello, this is XX, Are your Philly BEC? I think may be I have the wrong #. COuld you please confirm you are Philly BEC?" I If it is legal, then I will try to borrow a phone myself and call.

Philadeplhia Vs Dallas

I looked at tracker maintained by JustWatching and numbers are so different.

1. Total approval:
PBEC - 9, Dallas - 67

2. TR approvals :
PBEC - 6, Dallas - 3

3. RIR approvals:
PBEC - 3, Dallas - 41

4. Unknown category approvals:
PBEC - 0, Dallas - 17

This we should quote these numbers when complaing about PBEC.

luckylucky said:
Good job, Next time, if everybody calls Philly, be sure to borrow a telphone that can record their answer. Those are our evidence to prove their incompetence. But I am not sure it is legal. If it is, we can submit them to Inspector. Don't forget to ask "Hello, this is XX, Are your Philly BEC? I think may be I have the wrong #. COuld you please confirm you are Philly BEC?" I If it is legal, then I will try to borrow a phone myself and call.
I thought you were serious about being out of this forum, but you keep on coming back. If you cannot keep your own promise, how can expect anyone else doing that? Also, please be calm and do not use derogatory language, such as stupid, bastard, liar. It won't help. If you want to go to Canada, go there as a happy man rather than an angry man.

Hey mew73

Thanks for your interest in this forum :). Please let us know if you are willing to pay for this information. Depending on your question we will charge you @35$ an hour (remember, lawyers might charge you @100+$ an hour). Please get back to us if you are ok with this fee. Also please compile your list of questions and post them as it would be cheaper for you that way. Once your credit card approval goes through, we would be glad to answer them. More info on your acceptance of our terms :)
mew73 said:
hi i am a new member need some info regarding the backlog !!!

mew73 - Don't you think this is an absurd question. As you have already found out about this forum, why don't you read some of the previous posts and you will know about the backlog.

Sorry for being so blunt as every time a new member joins they just blindly post the question without doing some reading... :(

mew73 said:
hi i am a new member need some info regarding the backlog !!!

I second that... :confused:

pennwaiting said:
I thought you were serious about being out of this forum, but you keep on coming back. If you cannot keep your own promise, how can expect anyone else doing that? Also, please be calm and do not use derogatory language, such as stupid, bastard, liar. It won't help. If you want to go to Canada, go there as a happy man rather than an angry man.

I just called them too but she gave me a different info. She said now they working on Apr 02-TR and for RIR -Apr 01 ?????
:confused: :confused: :confused:
max2005 said:
hi all:

cherrygums said:
I just called them too but she gave me a different info. She said now they working on Apr 02-TR and for RIR -Apr 01 ?????
:confused: :confused: :confused:

So are others people after calling them... and yet... we still calling.

yours_sincerely said:
Thanks for your interest in this forum :). Please let us know if you are willing to pay for this information. Depending on your question we will charge you @35$ an hour (remember, lawyers might charge you @100+$ an hour). Please get back to us if you are ok with this fee. Also please compile your list of questions and post them as it would be cheaper for you that way. Once your credit card approval goes through, we would be glad to answer them. More info on your acceptance of our terms :)

Thirty five dollars !@?
All this time working pro bono... I guess 8 years in the US wasn t enough to get it 'the american way'
lol

Hi All,

Some one from MARYLAND got 45 day letter. It is a SWA case went to PBEC.
case num of P05139- *****

Did anyone got 45 day letter???

I'm waiting from CT with temp case of T05153-*****

I check the forum almost every day and really apprciate all the inputs here.

I was checking the Dallas BEC threads in this forum and one of the guys with Dec02 PD got his labor approved. My PD is also Dec02, in fact a few days before him. And I have no clue how long I need to wait in PBEC...anywhere between 6 months to a year or may be more.

Its amazing how 2 BECs opened at the same time can work so differently. Does the person in charge of the BECs have no clue or does he not give a f* damn. Either way we are screwed. In some countries you can bribe and get your work done. Here these guys are very truthful, unbelievably lazy and amazingly stupid.

rirlaborCT said:
Hi All,

Some one from MARYLAND got 45 day letter. It is a SWA case went to PBEC.
case num of P05139- *****

Did anyone got 45 day letter???

I'm waiting from CT with temp case of T05153-*****

Hi rirlaborCT,
My case # is T-05146-xxxxx - I got it in response to my h1b 7th yr extension.

There was a logic and folks here had figured out how these case #'s were being generated (day of the year and case worker, etc) by the BEC's. This was the early time when the BPC's were just formed and had started issuing the case #'s. Does anyone recall/remember how these case #'s are generated. Would greatly appreciate if someone or any senior members can shed light on this again !

First letter: BEC Center
two numberic characters specifies category: EB2 or EB3 etc
next two indicates: RIR or Non RIR
and then the your case# FIFO into that category.

Sahil2002 said:
Hi rirlaborCT,
My case # is T-05146-xxxxx - I got it in response to my h1b 7th yr extension.

There was a logic and folks here had figured out how these case #'s were being generated (day of the year and case worker, etc) by the BEC's. This was the early time when the BPC's were just formed and had started issuing the case #'s. Does anyone recall/remember how these case #'s are generated. Would greatly appreciate if someone or any senior members can shed light on this again !

Fyi

I called PBEC this afternoon, from experience, if the one picked up me call has no southern accent, I will keep talking to her, otherwise I will hang off and try again.

This lady is nice and I beleive she told me kind of truth, she said they have processed hundreds/thousands cases, they are processing cases from 2001 to 2002, RIR and TR are two different query and they process case according to the PD, not pick randomly. They are not supposed to give more details because of policy.

Next time I will try to find out which month of RIR they are working on.