Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PhillyKeepWait said:
Please check out this site I found from the other thread - Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker:
-------------------------------------------------------------
http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

key in your employer name and select 'All' for Fields To Return.
The provided info. is prior to December 2003.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I tried but could not find my case record in the database. Let me know if you can. Wonder if this is why we have not received the letter. Case LOST?! :mad:

My case info:
RIR
Philly State Receipt Date (PD): 09/07/2003
Philly Regional DOL Receipt Date (RD): 09/23/2003

I wonder if these cases (those which were in Phily regional before the BEC came into existance) are being processed (or held) outside the BEC system. Looks like we have atleast 3 of us here whose State office is some office in PA, cases went to Phili regional in Aug-Dec 2003 and none have received the letter.

M

Well, IF all the letters have been sent out, we should all receive the letters within 2 weeks. My application was sent to Philly in late Nov, 2004. Due to the approval as late as Nov, 2004 by Virginia State, would I also expect to receive the 45-day letter? Anyone? Icarus?

PhillyKeepWait said:
Please check out this site I found from the other thread - Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker:
-------------------------------------------------------------

key in your employer name and select 'All' for Fields To Return.
The provided info. is prior to December 2003.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I tried but could not find my case record in the database. Let me know if you can. Wonder if this is why we have not received the letter. Case LOST?! :mad:

My case info:
RIR
Philly State Receipt Date (PD): 09/07/2003
Philly Regional DOL Receipt Date (RD): 09/23/2003
PhillyKeepWait, data at flcdatacenter are from cases received by Regional Offices before end of 2003. Are you sure your case was received at Philly Regional on 09/23/2003. It was really fast (15 days) from state to federal if it was true.

I am sure. I got the info from my company's paralegal, including a case number, which I used to check status through their phone tracking system. I was able to get my case status before (using the phone system), which tells me something like "the case was recieved at the regional office on 9/23/03, and it still pending". Don't know what happened to my case now.

pennwaiting said:
PhillyKeepWait, data at flcdatacenter are from cases received by Regional Offices before end of 2003. Are you sure your case was received at Philly Regional on 09/23/2003. It was really fast (15 days) from state to federal if it was true.

PhillyKeepWait said:
I am sure. I got the info from my company's paralegal, including a case number, which I used to check status through their phone tracking system. I was able to get my case status before (using the phone system), which tells me something like "the case was recieved at the regional office on 9/23/03, and it still pending". Don't know what happened to my case now.
Try to scale the time range in the search, i.e. 01/01/2002 - 10/01/2003.

PhillyKeepWait said:
Thanks I tried everything it's just not there.

mine is not in the flcdatacenter either...and i know for sure it was received by philly dol prior to dec 2003...i still have not received a letter...:-( what to do? what does it mean? :-( :-(

RIR TR seperate Queues

Is there any link confirming a seperate queue for RIR and TR in the BEC.My case looks like been transfered from Atlanta to Phili

This is for Only ICARUS..

So all you others, please do not reply and dilute the question with your limited understanding of this process:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
B]EXCERPTS FROM 01/21/2005: DOL Backlog Reduction Processing Update[/B]

Status of Processing at the Backlog Processing Centers:
The cases which were transferred from the Regional Offices were processed first. For these cases, initial letters have been being sent out. Once the responses come back from the applicants, they will start adjudicating the cases. The current state is as follows:

Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions Cases: Data entry for these cases has been completed and letters have been sent out and the Backlog Centers are awaiting the responses for further processing and adjudication.

Processing Queue per FIFO: Shockingly, there are no separate queues between RIR and Regular cases and both RIR and Regular cases are being processed on FIFO in a single national queue. Consequently, RIR cases will experience a substantial delay once the cases are transferred to the Backlog Centers!!

What I understand is:
There are total of 55,000 cases recieved from the Regional offices (According to their earlier memo) As per their regular processing guidelines, even if they put all these cases in the National FIFO , they will still have separate teams for RIR and Non-RIR (TR). So though they are in the same queue, the RIR cases will move at a different speed then the TR cases.

Icarus,
This is a critical bit of information on the basis of which we should decide wether or not it is wise to cancel our existing LC application (after nearly 3 years) and go for PERM or TO WAIT. Can you please use your sources and confirm wether there is going to be separate teams working on RIR and TR cases (albeit from the same FIFO queue) or NOT ?

Thx
ZB

please correct me if i am wrong.

To all the big brain,

I might be wrong here but I really don’t see any problem in having one queue for RIR and Non-RIR as long as it is only for regional cases. I guess Non-RIR cases at regional level were ahead of RIR cases at least for SFO. Please correct me if I am wrong.

It could be problematic if there is once queue for Regional and state as well as the same queue for RIR and Non-RIR.

Is there only one queue for Regional and State cases?

Atlanta cases being data entried yet?

Does anybody know whether or not Atlanta cases forwarded to Philly BEC have been or in the process of being data-entried yet?. Anyone has an estimate on when People forwarded from Atlanta will received the freaking 45 days letter?.

Thanks.

FL State Jan 2002
ATlanta Regional Dec 2004.

Perm Conversion

For all brains and for dilution:)

Perm Conversion , some good & some uncertinity

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_prmnow.html

EB3 Candidate Has Two Options prior to March 28, 2005 Only

Taking this approach potentially opens two options to the EB3 candidate, as well. The individual could wait out the standard case in its normal progression, which may improve with backlog reduction efforts. Alternatively, the person could withdraw the case and re-file under PERM at a later time, attempting to carry-over the original filing date as the priority date to the new case. While there is some uncertainty about the ability to maintain the original filing date on a re-filed regular labor case under PERM, filing the case under current procedures at least potentially provides the candidate with another option. As seen from our chart above, it is possible that having even a slightly earlier priority date could result in a net advantage in the processing of a case amounting to many months or even years!

We at The Law Office of Sheela Murthy, P.C. hope that our review and analysis provides a framework to guide some EB3 applicants towards a wise choice in the limited time available to file a regular case under EB3 prior to March 28, 2005.

From all the previous messages posted by several people it is sort of confirmed that Atlanta cases were moved to Phili.I dont think anyone knows how much of time it would take them to enter all that in their system to send out the letters.
Some of those who filed in SFO have already started getting their 45 day letters.I guess it might be possible to comment on this once we start seeing some processing times on these BECs being published.Does anyone know anything about BEC processing times getting published.

UrgentV said:
Does anybody know whether or not Atlanta cases forwarded to Philly BEC have been or in the process of being data-entried yet?. Anyone has an estimate on when People forwarded from Atlanta will received the freaking 45 days letter?.

Thanks.

FL State Jan 2002
ATlanta Regional Dec 2004.

mnhrdc said:
For all brains and for dilution:)

Perm Conversion , some good & some uncertinity

http://www.murthy.com/news/n_prmnow.html

EB3 Candidate Has Two Options prior to March 28, 2005 Only

Taking this approach potentially opens two options to the EB3 candidate, as well. The individual could wait out the standard case in its normal progression, which may improve with backlog reduction efforts. Alternatively, the person could withdraw the case and re-file under PERM at a later time, attempting to carry-over the original filing date as the priority date to the new case. While there is some uncertainty about the ability to maintain the original filing date on a re-filed regular labor case under PERM, filing the case under current procedures at least potentially provides the candidate with another option. As seen from our chart above, it is possible that having even a slightly earlier priority date could result in a net advantage in the processing of a case amounting to many months or even years!

We at The Law Office of Sheela Murthy, P.C. hope that our review and analysis provides a framework to guide some EB3 applicants towards a wise choice in the limited time available to file a regular case under EB3 prior to March 28, 2005.
Well, i talked to my lawyer regarding this. He advised not to jump to perm so quickly and he expects the priority date to move forward significantly in the coming days.
--murali

I have a silly question. What is 45 day letter? who would receive it? Thanks a lot.
JYW

GCTitan said:
From all the previous messages posted by several people it is sort of confirmed that Atlanta cases were moved to Phili.I dont think anyone knows how much of time it would take them to enter all that in their system to send out the letters.
Some of those who filed in SFO have already started getting their 45 day letters.I guess it might be possible to comment on this once we start seeing some processing times on these BECs being published.Does anyone know anything about BEC processing times getting published.

Can you point to source of excerpt...

Zany_Brainy said:
So all you others, please do not reply and dilute the question with your limited understanding of this process:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
B]EXCERPTS FROM 01/21/2005: DOL Backlog Reduction Processing Update[/B]

Status of Processing at the Backlog Processing Centers:
The cases which were transferred from the Regional Offices were processed first. For these cases, initial letters have been being sent out. Once the responses come back from the applicants, they will start adjudicating the cases. The current state is as follows:

Dallas, Philadelphia, and San Francisco Regions Cases: Data entry for these cases has been completed and letters have been sent out and the Backlog Centers are awaiting the responses for further processing and adjudication.

Thx
ZB

Hey ZB

It would really help if you could post the source of the excerpt (a web URL if possible) -- my lawyer is a waste of hard earned dollars and I need to show her that the Regional data has been entered and letters generated...

thanx
spidey

To spidey

Go to http://www.immigration.com/perm/permdolnews.pdf

They have the most current updates on these issues

Hey ZB

It would really help if you could post the source of the excerpt (a web URL if possible) -- my lawyer is a waste of hard earned dollars and I need to show her that the Regional data has been entered and letters generated...

thanx
spidey

JYW2004 said:
I have a silly question. What is 45 day letter? who would receive it? Thanks a lot.
JYW

Cases from Regional Office (RO) and State Office (SWA) are moved to BEC (back log elemination centers) for further processing. After the moved cases from states/RO are entered in database and generate a 45DAY letters, which needs to be responed in 45 days for further processing.

This letter contains
1.Acceptence for Continue for further processing
2.Any deviations required to be corrected. etc.

http://archive.flcdatacenter.com

mithya said:
I wonder if these cases (those which were in Phily regional before the BEC came into existance) are being processed (or held) outside the BEC system. Looks like we have atleast 3 of us here whose State office is some office in PA, cases went to Phili regional in Aug-Dec 2003 and none have received the letter.

M

It looks like all the cases received in Philly regional office before Dec. 2003, got retained in the regional office. One of my colleagues informed that, all the cases that are shown in the flc data archive are actually opened cases by Philly regional office and they will be processed out side BEC. I am not sure if this is correct, but based on the dates on 45 day letters, it appears that all people whose applications opened by Philly office (recd dt prior to Dec 2003) not received any letters form BEC.

Old devil is safer than new god :). Keep Waiting with more patience. also post if you have any contact information to reach Philly Regional office

For those who were not able find their case details on

try downloading the full 32md archive file, open it in a textpad and search for you case#, employee name, zip etc etc.
-------------------------------
Rsiv MD SESA Dt 08/2001
Philly Regional Dt 10/2003
No 45 letter
-------------------------------