Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Hello

orissa said:
This morning I got my Phily BEC online.

Q- Any good news yet?
A- No not yet. we are still working on 2001 cases.

Q- 2001 which month?
A- I ca't say perticular month, we are working on entire 2001 cases.

Q- How long will take to finsih all 2001 cases?
A- I have no Idea.

Q- My Filing date 2003 January, what you think when my turn will come?
A- I do not know, may be a year or so.

Q- Dallas started approving even 2002 cases now, how come Phily still at 2001?
A- Dallas doing both data entry and revewing at the same time. But here at Phily our primary focus to wrap up all data entry first. Though couple of our staff doing some review as well only to 2001 cases. We are expecting Faster proccessing once all data entry job done.

Sorry I have call holding, gota go. bye.
hello.. hello....!

Note: What I feel Phily dame sure there are hundreds of Law suite on way. That's why nobody want to give any detail information.

Hello Orisa,
Is good to here from you again !! :)
I just talk to muy lawyer and he told me that he have recieve some aproved cases from Bec Phili PD 2001.
Thanks for your Update ;)

45 day letter from Phil instead of Dallas

Hi Guys

I am new to this forum.

My GC was filed with State is on 3/35/03 and my PD is 3/28/2003 and it went to US Dept of Labor on 3/25/2004. I got my 45 day letter from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on 03/04/2005.

As per the doleta my case should have gone to Dallas instead of Philadelphia
Do you guys know what could be the reason and do you guys know what is the current status in Phil.

Thanks to all.

Enjoy your week end

Your memory was right. There was a theory that a single database would be established and case-load would be dynamically balanced between Pilly and Dallas. However, this has never been confirmed officially.

Actually, I just don't beleve they would be able to achieve this level of remote collaboration and sync. It's rather tough task even for most well-run organizations.

Hong S said:
Don't remember where I got the info from, but it must be at least 6 months ago, because somehow I got the impression that Philli and Dallas share the same backlog database. Cases may be split between the two centers for shipping and data entry, but for analysis they pull cases from the same pool. That means a case number starts with a "P" may be processed by Dallas, and vice versa. Now it seems completely wrong; was the policy changed (it almost never happened before with DOL :) or I got the wrong impression from day one?

Enjoy the weekend guys. Take care of the family. Better times will come, with or without the GC.

dude,

without disclosing which state you filed application, nobody can help you :)

krish68 said:
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum.

My GC was filed with State is on 3/35/03 and my PD is 3/28/2003 and it went to US Dept of Labor on 3/25/2004. I got my 45 day letter from Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center on 03/04/2005.

Do you guys know what could be the reason and do you guys know what is the current status in Phil.

Thanks to all.

Enjoy your week end

USCISisMockery said:
You are asking for it.

I think, Juntha was right about yahoo message board. There are just too many optimistic souls here.

ME ??? I was right ? Jeez ! Did hell freeze over ? lol just kidding.
One day, we will all laugh when we ll figure out what BEC phili had in mind. I just hope we wont laugh at it from our respective countries ;)

Cheer up people ! One more week and we have a loooong week end for us. There are not that many of those holidays around. Better enjoy them !

Are you sure you meant Philly and not Dallas !!!!

Choclito said:
Hello Orisa,
I just talk to muy lawyer and he told me that he have recieve some aproved cases from Bec Phili PD 2001.

Hey Choclito,
If what your lawyer says is true ... then this is a historic day. Its been almost 3 years since Philly (DOL / BEC) approved anything.

Thanks for your post.

slavelabor said:
Hey Choclito,
If what your lawyer says is true ... then this is a historic day. Its been almost 3 years since Philly (DOL / BEC) approved anything.

Thanks for your post.

Read some previous posts !

4 documented (meaning reported by members on their own case) LC approvals were already reported in this forum. And reports of more LC approved by Phily BEC and received by attorneys surfaced about 2 months ago. I know the situation is bad... but not THAT bad... It s sloooowww that s all.

Last edited by a moderator:
juntha said:
Read some previous posts !

There are 4 documented (meaning reported by members on their own case) LC approvals. And reports of more LC approved by Phily BEC surfaced about 2 months ago. I know the situatio is bad... but not THAT bad...

Hey Juntha,
If you think the situation is not "THAT bad" you must be an optimist .... and if there have been a few approvals before this one... then woohoo...

6 down .. 300000 to go.. yaaahhhhhh

20K CA regional cases with RD later than May 2003 has been shipped to BEC from SF DOL. 10k each to Philly and Dallas.

CA SWA cases only go to Dallas, and according to GP111, there are 75k.

juntha said:
Didn t you know that CA cases were dispatched 50/50 to Phil AND dallas ?

Oh, what the hell, it s friday.. i am gonna express my frustration before heading home ;)

You know what s funny about BEC ? It s that there s probably a bunch of GC holder IT working there.

slavelabor said:
Hey Juntha,
If you think the situation is not "THAT bad" you must be an optimist .... and if there have been a few approvals before this one... then woohoo...

6 down .. 300000 to go.. yaaahhhhhh

well... 6 down reported but you got to take into account that this forum is a small one. There s only a couple of hundreds memners reporting regularely on it. So.. 6 cases on 2-300 It s what i am saying... It just going slow...

Choclito said:
Hello Orisa,

could you please find out more details from your lawyer about these PHIL BEC approved cases from 2001 like
1>which month of 2001 ?
2>RIR/TR?
3>SWA cases or Regional cases?
3>Which State LCs?

juntha said:
well... 6 down reported but you got to take into account that this forum is a small one. There s only a couple of hundreds memners reporting regularely on it. So.. 6 cases on 2-300 It s what i am saying... It just going slow...

I wish what you said was true .... but having been at the receiving end of the labor process for a loooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time, I can't be optimistic like you.

Hope we get through this crap someday.

slavelabor said:
I wish what you said was true .... but having been at the receiving end of the labor process for a loooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time, I can't be optimistic like you.

Hope we get through this crap someday.

After 4 years 1/2 waiting, being optimistic became a way of life ! lol ;)

Seriously, i am not optimistic, i am not pessimistic, i just take the info i find around here and i dont make any assumption on them. The situation as of today is that : 45 days letters are being mailed. They are working on 2001. We ve seen a couple of approvals. Nothing more than that. Making forecast isnt working unless we have a member that can infiltrate himself in BEC for us ;) (in any case i ll nominate USCISisMockery to go infiltrate BEC and make a report ;)

juntha said:

Seriously, i am not optimistic, i am not pessimistic, i just take the info i find around here and i dont make any assumption on them. The situation as of today is that : 45 days letters are being mailed. They are working on 2001. We ve seen a couple of approvals. Nothing more than that. Making forecast isnt working unless we have a member that can infiltrate himself in BEC for us ;) (in any case i ll nominate USCISisMockery to go infiltrate BEC and make a report ;)

I wish we could arrange some sort of peaceful demonstration outside the BEC office. Just to show them the future vote bank of this nation.

juntha said:

SO it means that Philly is not working at all for the past 4 monthes. It is exact the same situation back to 4 monthes ago: 45 days letter being mailed and 2001 case being approved. Just a big load of crap! I think Mockery makes a excellent spy and I also nominate him/she. :eek:

krish68 said:
Hi Guys

I am new to this forum.

Thanks to all.

Enjoy your week end
I can see how Philly brain damage people here. Some guy file their PD on 3/35/03.