Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please join the letter campaign

This is a right time to join and support the letter campaign, so that our voices are heard at right places.

Please support this campaign initiated by "spidey".Please do not ignore this as it's the appropriate time to raise your concerns.Remember -" Crying baby gets the milk" concept works here too...

Thanks.

spidey said:
It will be interesting to see a breakdown of number of cases by month beginning 2001 upto 2004.

I have seen one such document before, but I thought it was relevant only to the Dallas BPC.

Anyone here who can confirm or deny this ???

su5su

Hello everyone,

I love LALOO_PRASAD's advice, although it's extra work for the info-giver. Let us all pray that God will bestow every workers in the DOL BEC center ability to finish as many cases as possible so we all can walk out of this labor cert nightmare with a bright smile! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE FOR GOD! :)

Hong S said:
This is a little complicated, so I’d appreciate your patience and opinions:

Employer A filed my LC-RIR in May 2002, it reached CA regional and is now with Philli BEC. But the company shut down in 2003. I then joined company B, which happens to be a parent company of A, and filed a new LC in 2004. I am essentially doing the same work and in fact I’m still in the same building.

I have no idea if 45-day letter was mailed out, since no attorney or HR available to check with. Also I know A didn’t withdraw the application, otherwise it wouldn’t get to BEC in the first place.

Since the company is gone and nobody is going to use the LC, I was just wondering if there is any way that I can somehow use it if it is approved. But first thing is, is there any legal way to continue the application in regard to the 45-day letter.

This is probably next to impossible, but given the endless waiting ahead, I’m willing to explore all options. Any thoughts? Thanks guys and good luck to us all.

I think, you should contact good lawyers like Rajiv or Murthy. Why to waste this opportunity even if there is a slim chance.

How many cases do we have in April 2001

Guys,

Did anyone know how many cases are @ phily (RIR, NON-RIR, EB2, EB3) for April 2001 and for the year 2001.

Thanks
Raj

01 cases will be done may in 10 more days

All TR cases from 01 which made it to Regional would be done in 10 more days. Not sure about RIR.

Also PBPC are also working on 01 cases which did not made it to regional I do not know what they are working for on them may be to approve or to ask for RFE or .......

regards

Tr-01?

aprlc2002 said:
All TR cases from 01 which made it to Regional would be done in 10 more days. Not sure about RIR.

Also PBPC are also working on 01 cases which did not made it to regional I do not know what they are working for on them may be to approve or to ask for RFE or .......

regards

Are they working only on TR for the whole of 2001? Shame on them.
What about RIR 2001 april?
Man ..this really sucks.
No end to this tunnel

GodBless_Bushes said:
Man ..this really sucks.
No end to this tunnel

WHat i got from a congressman is that every case (SWA or regional) for april 2001 will be treated by the end of summer beginning of fall. So, it does go go in the same direction as Aprl previous post. I sincerely believe we are at a turning point.

Last edited by a moderator:
GodBless_Bushes said:
Man ..this really sucks.
No end to this tunnel

I get the worst of both. I got the RIR ( never thought we would have such an insane system) and I got EB3 ( never thought waiting for 5 more months for EB2 would be that critical). It just drive me nuts that in country where a "sex offender" can not be punished before trial or parents of dying daughter can not help her coz of law, there is no law to protect immigrants. :mad:

I know I am missing something, but please explain this; when Atlanta Regional shipped their cases to Phil. Backlog, their were working mon May 2003 RIR (my luck, I am June 2003...) Now I am reading Philadelphia is working on April 2001??? Is it because some other regional offices were way behind? Please explain, I am going crazy...

aprlc2002 said:

regards

If u don't mind me asking, where did u get this information from ?

ScorpioB said:
I know I am missing something, but please explain this; when Atlanta Regional shipped their cases to Phil. Backlog, their were working mon May 2003 RIR (my luck, I am June 2003...) Now I am reading Philadelphia is working on April 2001??? Is it because some other regional offices were way behind? Please explain, I am going crazy...

You are absolutely right
They shipped from all states to a single center before PERM was made effective. They started entering data from all centers and then process at least they say for FIFO by PD (state recieved date=when your file reached the state)

mnhrdc said:
You are absolutely right
They shipped from all states to a single center before PERM was made effective. They started entering data from all centers and then process at least they say for FIFO by PD (state recieved date=when your file reached the state)

mnhrdc - I just noticed that you and I have around the same PDs and around the same time our cases were entered into the system.
Mine is RIR too and EB2 eligible.
Only yours is in Dallas and mine is in Philly.
It will be interesting to see the adjudicating times...
I have a suspicion your case will be adjudicated way ahead of mine.

friend we are at dying point and not turning point !

juntha said:
WHat i got from a congressman is that every case (SWA or regional) for april 2001 will be treated by the end of summer beginning of fall. So, it does go go in the same direction as Aprl previous post. I sincerely believe we are at a turning point.

10 days ??? I am PD April 2001

aprlc2002 said:

regards

I really hope you are rigth. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
If you have any new update please let us know .
Thanks & regards

Question ?

According to Murthy.com, excerpts,

".....Since there is no cut off date for July 2005, this means that even a priority date of January 3, 1990 will not help an EB3 person until a cut off date is established or the priority dates become current again for EB3 applicants. ....."

Does it mean i can't apply I-485 if in case my labor got approved ? Please clarify .

many thanks,

LC_hope
SWA : NY state
PD : 12/31/2001

Lc_hope

LC_HOPE said:
According to Murthy.com, excerpts,

".....Since there is no cut off date for July 2005, this means that even a priority date of January 3, 1990 will not help an EB3 person until a cut off date is established or the priority dates become current again for EB3 applicants. ....."

Does it mean i can't apply I-485 if in case my labor got approved ? Please clarify .

many thanks,

LC_hope
SWA : NY state
PD : 12/31/2001

yes it means you can't apply for i-485 for gc and can't get EAD. unless your labor gets approved before 7/1/05.