Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

How to get my 45 day letter (PD: 10/26/01)

gnunez311 said:
Well guys, I am a Maryland, Regional Case, RIR, EB2, Dec 2001 - I assure you that within seconds of getting an approval I will notify everyone in this forum...

G.

Hi,

You are talking about approvals. I am still waiting for 45 day letter.

PD: 10/26/01 (Maryland)
RD: 05/03/04 (Phi regional)

I tried to send emails to status@phi.dfsl.us. But the email was returned. No useful information was provided from dal status check either.

Any suggestions for me? Thanks

Approvals

Hi All,

Did any one with PD of 2001 filed under RIR got their approvals yet?

Thanks

PD - Nov 2001 RIR

fingers crossed

I have my own doubts. They may not release all results. Just to please the public they might send a few. I feel it s a game plan by DC & DOL

ariesny1 said:
Hi All,

Did any one with PD of 2001 filed under RIR got their approvals yet?

Thanks

PD - Nov 2001 RIR

mamamiax said:
I have my own doubts. They may not release all results. Just to please the public they might send a few. I feel it s a game plan by DC & DOL

Guys and Gals,

I sincerely doubt for many reasons that there are such conspiracy theories afoot here... I mean cmon people do you really think that the DOL needs to be involved in such schemes.
All they have to do is reject based on availability of labor or other grounds.

Also I dont believe the general population is savvy enough to participate in these conspiracy's.
You give them too much credit !

mamamiax said:

why would they want to waste their time and effort with a consipiracy? and what public is that since they are not accountable to us? even if they deny all the cases, there is nothing we can do about it other than pleading our cases and hoping. and if we don't like it, well they are not forcing anyone to stay in the US. i have been waiting since 2001 and i am as frustrated as anyone else about how things are going...but a conspiracy?!?! hmm...not only there is no point in it, but also that's giving them to much credit...

foret1 said:
why would they want to waste their time and effort with a consipiracy? and what public is that since they are not accountable to us? even if they deny all the cases, there is nothing we can do about it other than pleading our cases and hoping. and if we don't like it, well they are not forcing anyone to stay in the US. i have been waiting since 2001 and i am as frustrated as anyone else about how things are going...but a conspiracy?!?! hmm...not only there is no point in it, but also that's giving them to much credit...

My opinion is that the DOL, BEC or whoever else is waiting for the "flush down" of many cases with the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act of 2005 approval. (http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=174962)
In general the bill has actually Bi-Partisan support and good parts of it may go through. Either that or something other that they would relief the amount of applications, especially those filed before 4/30/2001
(http://www.saathee.com/ImmigrationMatters/immigrationMatters.html)
That is why there is no action on those.

They may know something that we do not. The other side of the reality would be a grossly understaffed departments and their inability to process the amount applications. I that case however, I do not understand the fact that many applications with PD 2001 were not touched, where the later ones are being processed in form of the 45 day letter or certification.
Jut my opinion.
>>>><<<<<<
PD 04/2001
NY Traditional
Case #20010342***
transferred to Philly BEC in 01/2005
No letter, no action
Lots of frustration!

Need help and advice

I am hoping that someone in the forum will be able to help me with this. I have one LC pending with company A. Can I get company B to file for another one using PERM ? Is that legal and will it affect my LC pending with the BPC ? Thanks for your help :)

You can many LC from different companies but not two from the same company. Even multiple PERM

MDwatch said:
I am hoping that someone in the forum will be able to help me with this. I have one LC pending with company A. Can I get company B to file for another one using PERM ? Is that legal and will it affect my LC pending with the BPC ? Thanks for your help :)

Dallas queue is seeing a lot of approvals...........
I guess the workers in Philly just want to do data entry :(

It is incredible

I cannot believe for at least 5 months now we are not getting any approval and not even one lawyer is moving. Mine told us we can file for PERM .....
And we do not even know if we can trust the new systeme. Sometimes I think they do not want us here!

how to do this ?

I thought most companies does not allow you to work in other companies if you a full-time employee , no or yes ? mine has that rule clearly stated .

Will you get two H1 too for this purpose ?

It does not make sense that you can work in two different companies at the same ?

Are you a consultant ?

Jaiatl said:
You can many LC from different companies but not two from the same company. Even multiple PERM

foret1 said:

I agree that its not conspiracy. DOL is fully functional government agencies with quite big reputation. I understand it takes lot of efforts for 5 people to manually enter 300,000 files just for fun when its already in some "soft" form. My sympathy is with them that they have to work under tight deadline of 10 years to data enter everything and mail "45 day" letters.

DOL officials don't discriminate so they whole heartedly embraced 245(i) applications and instantly started processing illegal applications. After many sleepless nights they finally cleared all lover letters from April 2001. Its easy to build dam, highways, even countries within 4 years but you know how tough it is to process hundred tousand applications within that time frame. Full credit to DOL !!!

It is always looking for ways to reduce backlog, so naturally they came up with brilliant idea of shipping applications all over the country to Backlog elimination center. Have you ever seen a government agency going to this extent to solve backlog. They are so precise and perfect that they are double checking (45 day letter) with everybody.

One day their officials realized, we need to compete processing speed of IRS (millions of application within a week).
So after 3 years of planning DOL developed completely automated system where you enter your application online and you get result even before you completed it. I have to agree that currently all results are "reject" but eventually it will "accept" some applications. This is considered miracle that a public entity get software right first time.

I think we should send "thank-you" letter to DOL head. India's red-tape agencies should learn from DOL how to keep 300,000 customers happy for 5 years without doing any work.

No wonder people get furious when you accused such divine group.
If you are still mad at DOL, I have nothing else to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
marieantoinette said:
Sometimes I think they do not want us here!

Do you have any doubt about that? With Social Security projected to go bankrupt soon, what better way to keep it afloat than getting some highly qualified aliens to come to the USA, work and pay social security taxes and kick them out before they complete 10 yrs of work and become eligible for social security?

Approved,certified

I don't know if you guys read the other posts but i have my LC Approved
PD April 24 2001
Approval May 23 2005
NON-RIR case in Maryland.
I hope this hepls
You are next :)

USCISisMockery said:
I agree that its not conspiracy. DOL is fully functional government agencies with quite big reputation. I understand it takes lot of efforts for 5 people to manually enter 300,000 files just for fun when its already in some "soft" form. My sympathy is with them that they have to work under tight deadline of 10 years to data enter everything and mail "45 day" letters.

DOL officials don't discriminate so they whole heartedly embraced 245(i) applications and instantly started processing illegal applications. After many sleepless nights they finally cleared all lover letters from April 2001. Its easy to build dam, highways, even countries within 4 years but you know how tough it is to process hundred tousand applications within that time frame. Full credit to DOL !!!

It is always looking for ways to reduce backlog, so naturally they came up with brilliant idea of shipping applications all over the country to Backlog elimination center. Have you ever seen a government agency going to this extent to solve backlog. They are so precise and perfect that they are double checking (45 day letter) with everybody.

One day their officials realized, we need to compete processing speed of IRS (millions of application within a week).
So after 3 years of planning DOL developed completely automated system where you enter your application online and you get result even before you completed it. I have to agree that currently all results are "reject" but eventually it will "accept" some applications. This is considered miracle that a public entity get software right first time.

I think we should send "thank-you" letter to DOL head. India's red-tape agencies should learn from DOL how to keep 300,000 customers happy for 5 years without doing any work.

No wonder people get furious when you accused such divine group.
If you are still mad at DOL, I have nothing else to say.

bravo! that was quite funny :D ...for a second there i was seriously reading before i actually started laughing...there is nothing like humor to make one forget about being frustrated...well, for at least a while....

congrats mugur!

mugur said:
I don't know if you guys read the other posts but i have my LC Approved
PD April 24 2001
Approval May 23 2005
NON-RIR case in Maryland.
I hope this hepls

congrat mugur! best of luck with the next steps!!!

Approval details

PD April 24 2001
Approval May 23 2005
Non -RIR in Maryland
Approved 60 days after replaying to the 45 days letter.
Approved from Philly.
My lawyer daid she got 2 more approvals except me.

Thank you foret

What do i do next,except filing I140?
How do i get my SS number?
DO i have to wait to file I140 or is the approval letter sufficient to get the number?
Do i have to apply for the EAD,work permit or it will automatically come in the mail?