• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Permanent address on application is no longer correct.

Tell me the first adress you gave to ship your card to it, is that adress still reliable?
No, the person will be out of the country, i have updated my uscis account to my new address because i have paid my Uscis fees which is 165$ already and i will be in TX by 9th feb.
--------------------------old--------------
Riverside Dr Austin
------------------------------new----------------------
Sout wilcrest Houston texas

No, the person will be out of the country, i have updated my uscis account to my new address because i have paid my Uscis fees which is 165$ already and i will be in TX by 9th feb.
--------------------------old--------------
Riverside Dr Austin
------------------------------new----------------------
Sout wilcrest Houston texas

Than change it now to your new existing adress !

i sent a mail to KCC and i change it on USCIS website from my account i use in making the payment.

Ok, I'm only going to respond to this particular issue of yours just one more time.

You've already done your interview, emailing KCC about a change of address is pointless, nothing KCC can do about it.

You updated your address on ELIS, that is a step in the right direction. The only thing remaining is to update it at your POE. QED!

Because you're not yet a residence until your initial trip into the US to activate your LPR status you cannot use the USCIS change of address link online.

Ok, I'm only going to respond to this particular issue of yours just one more time.

You've already done your interview, emailing KCC about a change of address is pointless, nothing KCC can do about it.

You updated your address on ELIS, that is a step in the right direction. The only thing remaining is to update it at your POE. QED!

Because you're not yet a residence until your initial trip into the US to activate your LPR status you cannot use the USCIS change of address link online.
thanks, and how to update my POE?

By this I guess you mean how to update YOUR ADDRESS at your POE, and not how to update your POE, correct?

If yes, when you hand over the envelope (which you received from the US Consulate) to the immigration officer upon your arrival at the airport in the US, tell them your address has since changed from when you attended your interview and you want to provide the new one.

I am really sorry if this question has been answered alreadny. It seems like my case is different from the previews one and I need clarity. In the first form and at the embassy I confirm my address which I meant the POE. But something happen to my host and i became impossible for the to accomodate us. So now I have to change the address from Maryland to Illinois as my POE. The preview POE was Washington. So i would like to know if is feasible and what is the procedures? I have to pay by next week for the green cards and to travel in two weeks time. Thanks for your help. Please if you dont want to answer dont write nonsense.

I am really sorry if this question has been answered alreadny. It seems like my case is different from the previews one and I need clarity. In the first form and at the embassy I confirm my address which I meant the POE. But something happen to my host and i became impossible for the to accomodate us. So now I have to change the address from Maryland to Illinois as my POE. The preview POE was Washington. So i would like to know if is feasible and what is the procedures? I have to pay by next week for the green cards and to travel in two weeks time. Thanks for your help. Please if you dont want to answer dont write nonsense.

Dont worry! you can still stick to your adress you wrote on your application,
And change it when you enter the usa at the airoport.
Or you can change it during your interview.
Good luck

When you pay your green card fee in elis, there is an address option - put the new address down there, but also be sure to change it at POE.