PERM Tracker - Chicago

Received the certified hard copy two days back. Looks like DOL sends a FYI letter to HR about the approval and the actual certified copy to the attorney.

Delay in Getting Prevailing Wages: URGENT NEED ADVICE

It has been seven weeks, and my attorney has not been able to get the prevailibg wages from NY DOL. I do not know if there is actual delay from DOL, or is it just usual delaing trick.

Kindly, let me know how long is it taking to obtain prevailing wages from NY DOL. I am already on my seventh year extension, and nearly a nervous wreck because of green card delays.

Please help.

Warm regards

Vivek

creative10 said:
Vivek Singh
SWA response is always delayed (so what's new). If your attorney is rasonably confident that the wage offered in your job posting is going to be higher than the one that SWA determines, then you can file the advertisement at any time. However, if the SWA comes back with a higher suggested wage, you will need to file the advertisements again.

Labor Certified

I checked my online status today, it has changed from In Process to Certified. Hopefully this is real. My case applied on 1/31/06, EB3, certified 3/3/06. :D

creative10 said:
Since it is well past 90 days, you can have your attorney send an inquiry to AILA to follow up with DOL

What is AILA, Can I recommend to my attorney? My application has passed 5 months

Certified in exactly 90 days

:)
Perm filed on 11-28-05
In process since day one.
Certified 2-28-06.

EB3 Category.

Congratulations to all of you who got certified and All the best to everybody waiting.
See all of you soon in I-140 thread.

Certified

Just received e-mail from my lawyer. My PERM is certified.

Good luck to you all guys and thanks for valuable info!

Filed 01/10/06. EB2. MS+2yrs. Computer science.

Last edited by a moderator:
ddoocc
AILA stands for American Immigration Lawyers Association. go to
www.aila.org
If your attorney is a member of the AILA, then he should send the inquiry about your case to the AILA liaison committee and they will follow up with DOL on the reason for the delay in your case. Normally, if you case is okay, it will get approved within a 2 to 3 wek timeframe after your attorney sends the inquiry to AILA

labor certified

filed on jan 10 2006
certified on March 1
perm
eb2
BS+5
senior software engineer
michigan

my priority date is current
got to file i140 and 485 now

thanks for all the help that i got!

perm_eb2_wanted said:
filed on jan 10 2006
certified on March 1
perm
eb2
BS+5
senior software engineer
michigan

Congrats!!
What was the answer for H-12? Did you have a business necessity justification?
what was the O*NET job code and wage level?

perm_eb2_wanted said:
filed on jan 10 2006
certified on March 1
perm
eb2
BS+5
senior software engineer
michigan

how come your priorty date is current, did u use old priorty date, which country are you from.

creative10 said:
ddoocc
AILA stands for American Immigration Lawyers Association. go to
www.aila.org
If your attorney is a member of the AILA, then he should send the inquiry about your case to the AILA liaison committee and they will follow up with DOL on the reason for the delay in your case. Normally, if you case is okay, it will get approved within a 2 to 3 wek timeframe after your attorney sends the inquiry to AILA

Creative10 - How long should one wait before he/she makes a request to the Attorney (who's a memeber of AILA) to send an inquiry to DOL?
My Perm was filed on Feb 06, 2006 under EB2, so today 30 days have passed and status is still in "In Process". My attorney is an AILA member, so should I ask him to send an inquiry or is there a certain time limit that one needs to wait before sending an inquiry?

DOL has asked that a request be channeled through the AILA liaison committee only if the case has been pending for more than 90 days.

140 tracker

Hi Creative10.

Is there a similar 140 tracker sheet somewhere? Do you how long is it taking for 140 from the time you send the 140 paper work to USCIS? My papers went in today to Texas.

PERM approved

Hi Guys

My PERM got approved today. It was filed on Jan 23rd in EB2.
best of luck to everybody and keep up the good work.

regards

PERM certified

PERM got certified

Applied: 11/30/05
Certified: 02/28/06 (3 months)
Case was prepared as EB2
Chicago centre
H12 answered yes

November Case

:confused: :mad:
First of all, I do not know what happened to the November cases. December cases have already got close to full approval.

Creative10, Do you know where I can find the official documents about sending inquiry to AILA? I told my attorney to send the inquiry. He said he has never heard about this and asked for the source. Could you guys point out for me? Thanks a bunch.