PERM Tracker - Chicago

Thanks rajht. I hope so too.
Sept is surging ahead with 5 cases pending, August follows closely with 6 pending and July has 7 pending!

Your HR and your attorney will be having an account on the PERM site. They can log in and check the online status for you by entering your case number

Certified Today!

User ID: Pavithra5
Applied: Dec 2, 2005
Certified: Feb 14, 2006
EB2

I re-applied due to typo, denial and waited a long time for this approval! Thanks for sharing information!Good Luck to you all. Certification is on the way!

Finally Approved!

Hi,

My PERM labor (EB2/BS+5) got approved. Applied on 28th July 2005 and certified on 13th Feb 2006. For all those still waiting, I hope your approvals will be out soon!

Thanks,
kgred73

kgred73 said:
Hi,

My PERM labor (EB2/BS+5) got approved. Applied on 28th July 2005 and certified on 13th Feb 2006. For all those still waiting, I hope your approvals will be out soon!

Thanks,
kgred73

Congratulations! Do you have any audit in between? Thanks.

PERM approved

My PERM was finally approved today (02/14/2006) on the 89th day! EB2 (MS+2, Software Engineer). My filing day was 11/17/2005 (I posted a previous message in the forum). February seems to be a good month.

I wish luck to all of you who are still waiting.

Finally got my labor Certified

Applied: Jan 19 2006
EB-2 (BS+5yrs)
Certified on 2/14/2006

RIR in Phil BEC
PD:12/2002
From NJ
RIR-EB3
Still pending

I am glad that I got my labor certified atlast, after waiting in this stage for more than 3 years. Hats off to PERM. :). Please update the tracker with my info. Thank you Creative10 for maintaining the tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept stays at 5 pending. July and August are toed at 6 each. Good to see more greenery on the spreadsheet.

Please note labor_dec02 applied from NJ -> AFAIK this should go to Atlanta not Chicago.

creative10 said:
Sept stays at 5 pending. July and August are toed at 6 each. Good to see more greenery on the spreadsheet.

I have been a silent reader so far and would like to mention that you guys are very supportive and provide tons of information in all the forums.

creative10 thanks for maintaining the Chicago tracker!!

Please add to the tracker

EB2 -> BS + 5YRs or (MS + 3YRs)
Title -> Sr. Financial Analyst
Filed on 02/06/2006

nitkad99 said:
Guys,

Can any one please tell how to check the online status?

Thanks
Nit

Go to the following website -
http://www.plc.doleta.gov/eta_start.cfm?actiontype=logout&CFID=960192&CFTOKEN=21672343

You'll need your employer's user name and password to enter the site and check your perm status. So if you have that then you can Login and enter your Case # under My Application Tab. It will tell you the current status of your Perm case.

There might be other ways but this is the one I know about.

Creative 10,

Please add My info to spread sheet...thanks

Filed on 11/10/2005
Category - EB2
Job Title - Computer Software Engineer

PERM - Chicago Tracker

Hi Guys,
I have registered my name today on this site. I had gone through this forum lot of times about PERM very impressive. I would like to share my details here.

Applied : Sep 30, 2005
category : EB-3 (Master degree +8yrs)

Creative10, can you please add my detail to Chicago tracker. thanks.

Looks like no approvals today...updated spreadsheet attached. Goodguy1976, are you sure you are in EB3 and not EB2?

Perm Approved !!

Just got email from my attorney that my PERM is approved. Applied 12/8/2005.

All the very best to you all. Hope all of you who are waiting for long time, get the certification soon.
Thanks all, for all your help in the regard.