PERM Tracker - Chicago

Still waiting

My case was filed on 9/23/2005 to Chicago...still waiting...and waiting.

I hope the September cases will continue to move forward.

I feel for those poor folks who filed in July.

Let's not give up our hope.

Checking Case Status

Does any one know whether any other individual (apart from my employer and attorney) can check my case status if they have a DOL PERM system access. I would like another attorney to check my case status regularly rather than my company attorney. Any thoughts/experience. Thanks!

Only if the attorney is added to your company's account. Feb seems to have started on a slow note. Very few approvals so far. Latest updates attached.

Dec 4 case certified

I can add a little bit of hope. My friend's labor got certified today on Feb 7. The labor was filed on Dec 4, 2005 under PERM at chicago.

creative10 said:
Only if the attorney is added to your company's account. Feb seems to have started on a slow note. Very few approvals so far. Latest updates attached.

My case is certified!

Filed: 09/30/05
Certified: 02/08/06

I am one of the Sept cases that were pending.. I did follow the advice from here asking my atterney to send a request to AILA. I am not sure if this helped or not. Please update the tracking sheet.
Good luck, folks! I am moving the I-140 forum.

Certified

The wait is finally over. :)
My case (Sep 26) was approved on 1/24/2006. Just received an email from my attorney. Was "In-Process" since day one.
Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Spetember moves adead of July and is at par with August: 6 more to go. July: 7 more to go. Looks like DOL was serious when it asked long pernding cases to be forwarded to AILA.

My Case

Here's my case:

Filed: 01/31/06 - EB3, MIS Engineer
Received Email Verification: 01/31/06
Reply Email Verification: 01/31/06

Please put me in the excel sheet, thank you.

Reply Email Verification

:confused: :confused:

Do we have to reply the sponsorship letter? I have never heard that from my employer. Is that going to be a reason for denial? :confused:

CWYGC said:
Here's my case:

Filed: 01/31/06 - EB3, MIS Engineer
Received Email Verification: 01/31/06
Reply Email Verification: 01/31/06

Please put me in the excel sheet, thank you.

ok. Finally my PERM is Approved. :)

Need to File 140 before I have to sit and wait endlessly for 485.

=ShyGuyCalif

Last edited by a moderator:
PERM Got Approved Today! Filed from CA, on 10/25/2005. EB-2 Software Engineer [MS + 1year]. Good luck everybody, hope something positive happens to the 485 stage.

finally approved

hi all,
its been finally approved for me after long long wait since 06/29/05.
i've suffered a lot for this. i asked my lawyer to inquire about my case and he told me he will last monday.
i saw today its been certified.

atleast half relief......for me now....
pls. do update the list for me.

i hope all the best to all of you that are awaiting for this crucial moment of inprocess............

thanks everyone !

PERM approved

Hi all,
My PERM got approved today.

Applied: 12/14/05
Approved (online): 2/9/06
Mech. Eng. - EB2 - MS+2yr. - Chicago

Was 'In Process' since beginning.

Please update tracker.

Good luck to all who are waiting.

AV.

Please add to the tracker

EB2 BS + 5YR as product manager
Filed on 11/14/05

Is there any way to track the status directly, I have the case number? My attorney said it is in process but sometimes I wonder whether he really ckecks.

Finally Certified

Guys...got certified today.

PD: 11/10/2005
EB2, Dev Engineer, Masters +4 Years

I wish everybody the best of luck. We have been waiting for more than 2.5 years for the labor, first in RIR and then Labor so it is a big relief. I think the approvals are moving.

Now i need to get in line for the next phase. Does anybody know which is a good thread for that?

Pleaese update the spreadsheet that I have been watching everyday. Again, all the best to you folks!

Guys,

Good news-- finally got approved
PERM filled : 09/02/2005
Certifired : 02/06/2006

EB3
Please update the sheet

Thanks

Thanks

creative10 said:
latest updates
Creative,
Thanks for updating and keeping all of us informed.
I think yours should be approved soon as september is catching up.
Best of Luck.
Praying for another rush like October.
All the May guys Hats Off to you for being so patient.
Wish all of you get thru soon.