PERM Tracker - Chicago

Certifed - Finally!

After more than 6 months of wait (applied 05/24/05), my PERM application status shows "Cerified" as of Friday evening. Good luck to the rest of you.
I have a question. I am from India. I applied in EB2 category, which has now retrogressed. However, my wife who is currently on H4 is from Singapore. Am I eligible to do concurrent processing and apply I-140/I-485 at the same time?

PERM- Audit -- Chicago

My lawyer received an audit notification for my case today. I believe sometimes they do random audits, sometimes it is for a reason. According to my lawyer this one appears to be a
general audit as no additional, specific documentation was requested
other than what was on the form letter they send to everyone.

OUR DEADLINE TO RESPOND IS DECEMBER 22, 2005.

The lawyer has asked for following
the ETA 9089 form in the PERM document package she sent
you.
I will need to sign and date it on page 8, block L 2.

Employer will need to sign and date it on page 9, in block N 3.

Has any one gone through this phase in the group...

Thanks
Sudhi

PERM- Audit -- Chicago

My lawyer received an audit notification for my case today. I believe sometimes they do random audits, sometimes it is for a reason. According to my lawyer this one appears to be a

you.

Thanks
Sudhi

Yes, talk with your lawyer.

abu2003 said:
After more than 6 months of wait (applied 05/24/05), my PERM application status shows "Cerified" as of Friday evening. Good luck to the rest of you.
I have a question. I am from India. I applied in EB2 category, which has now retrogressed. However, my wife who is currently on H4 is from Singapore. Am I eligible to do concurrent processing and apply I-140/I-485 at the same time?

sudhendra said:

you.

Thanks
Sudhi
it does look like something random they do. not something i would warry about. when did you first apply? how long after that you got the audit letter?

Received PERM Audit.

:confused:
Slade245 said:
it does look like something random they do. not something i would warry about. when did you first apply? how long after that you got the audit letter?

I applied on Oct. 26th 2005.
I have BEC pending Oct. 2004. no 45 day letter either from there..

Thanks
sudhi

Just got my PERM certified. EB-3, computer programmer, Bachelor + 4years. other countries. Filed on Aug 24, 2005.

Still trying to persuade HR to close this one and refile in EB-2, but with no success

sudhendra said:
:confused:

I applied on Oct. 26th 2005.
I have BEC pending Oct. 2004. no 45 day letter either from there..

Thanks
sudhi
looks like we applied the same day... i didnt got anything yet...

Found this on Murthy board

GCinMidwest
Member posted December 07, 2005 07:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5 months

My PERM was filed on June 27, 2005 and just got approved a couple of days ago...it took 5 months!

What is the average wait for I-140 approval process from beginning to end?

Thanks.

Perm also sucks

I used to think that perm process will fix these issues but it does not look like it has (atleast not for me). I have MS degree and 8 years of experience and I am still waiting, but so many people with no experience got their approvals in just few weeks.

I am here pulling my hair and kicking my butt asking God " Kill God ...Kill me now". :)

Mine was applied on 08/18/2005 under EB2.
Shows still in progress.

Good luck to everybody.
Congrats to those got it approved.

Ip

einmanninus said:
my case is still in IP

What is IP.How do you find out about your case.My employer just doesn't anyhting apart from saying 'evrything is going fine'.I never spoke with the attorney and as per my employer this attorney doesn't have time to even speak to him(my employer). I have case# and it's been 2 months now.Please advise what I should do.

Ip

einmanninus said:
my case is still in IP

What is IP.How do you find out about your case.My employer just doesn't anyhting apart from saying 'evrything is going fine'.I never spoke with the attorney and as per my employer this attorney doesn't have time to even speak to him(my employer). I have case# and it's been 2 months now.Please advise what I should do.

Thank you

IP means "In Process". If you have a case number then you can check your status online. However, you should have a username/password to login to www.plc.doleta.gov and check it. Your employer/lawyer should have one.

PERM filed

Guyz,

Please add me to the list.

Chicago center(applied from CA)
EB2
MS+0
SWA wage level : level 2
SWA Title : Software Applications Engineer
H12 : Yes

Pl let me know if u require some more info.

Regards
-p

my case was applied on 07/14/2005 and is still IP

onlytruthnobs said:
I used to think that perm process will fix these issues but it does not look like it has (atleast not for me). I have MS degree and 8 years of experience and I am still waiting, but so many people with no experience got their approvals in just few weeks.

I am here pulling my hair and kicking my butt asking God " Kill God ...Kill me now". :)

Mine was applied on 08/18/2005 under EB2.
Shows still in progress.

Good luck to everybody.
Congrats to those got it approved.

Labor Approved

Hi all,

My labor is approved today.
Applied on Nov 16
Approved on Dec 8

IT Project manager
CA
Got the sponsership email immediately after applied.
Got PWD level 2.Mine is level 3

Just got an notice from laywer that my case was certified on 12/2/05!
Filed 9/2/05, EB2 Hardware Engineer, Chicago.

Updated the spreadsheet here.