PERM EB2 approved in 1 week

Certified Copy

Hi everybody

If any one has received PERM certified copy via mail in July month please let us know how long it took to recieve copy by mail.

Thanks

Eb2 Perm

This message is for PERM2010,

Can u please provide ur job title used in ur PERM EB2 application.??
Did u file with Master's + experience or BS + 5 yrs exp ????
Also from which state did u file??
I'm planning to file PERM under EB2. I have master's in computer science.
can u please respond.

thanks in advance

Eb2 Perm

This message is for Sairam777,

Can u please provide ur job title used in ur PERM EB2 application.??
Did u file with Master's + experience or BS + 5 yrs exp ????
Also from which state did u file??
can u please respond.

thanks in advance

Certified Copy

Perm2010,
It may take 2 weeks. Where did you file yours, Atlanta or Chicago ? Pls. let me know when you get your certified copy. I am also waiting here for the past 1 week. Let's see

gc1305 said:
Perm2010,
It may take 2 weeks. Where did you file yours, Atlanta or Chicago ? Pls. let me know when you get your certified copy. I am also waiting here for the past 1 week. Let's see

I filed in atlanta, I waiting since 1st July, let me know when you recieve.
When was your labor approved?

Perm Approved

Hello Everyone,

My PERM case got approved recently. Can anyone tell me how long does it take to receive the Hard copy of the approval. And does the employer get it or the Lawyer.

Thanks

Certified Copy

gc1305 and MainGC

Can you please provide me the date on which your PERM labor was certified.
Mine was certified from Atlanta center on July 1st and still waiting for certified copy by mail.

MainGC said:
Mine was filed from NJ. So which center does it come under?

Thanks
It should be atlanta.

My employer keep saying he is checking with lawyer, I believe if lawyer filed nad employer authorize the lawyer, it may go to lawyer.
Thanks for replying

Thanks Guys, please keep us updated. I have summarize the people who are certified and waiting for the certified copy by mail.

PERM2010 - Certified on 1st July
MainGC - Certified on 7th July
gc1305 - ???
perm08 - Certified on 6th July
progress - ???

Please please if any one received copy by mail, keep us updated before going to next forum.

Certified Copy

Mine was approved on July 12th. I called up Atlanta DOL customer service, they said the LC will be dispatched within 2 weeks.

CIS confirmed that EB2 is going to be retrogressed in September. I am hoping that DOL send out the LC before that.

I am preparing all documents which are required for 140 & 485.

cnu,

Its true that PD is established by date of labor filing. Although as of now it is important when the dates retrogress, once it happens, its more imporant that they retrogress to what date (which is usually between one and two years for EB2 historically). Hence all the PERM filers will be affected - as PERM began in April 2005.

gc1305 - Cert 13th July
progress - Cert 10/ 11 July

Congrats all of you. Pls clarify Atlanta or Chicago.

PERM tracking

Hi,

My PERM application is submitted today and I have the case number for it. I do not have a log in information for the PERM site from my employer. Can anyone suggest tracking PERM application with the case number alone. If there is a phone #etc. Thanks
v

PERM Tracker

gc1305 - Cert 13th July
gretzky - Certified on 14th July

gc_06 said:
Hi,

My PERM application is submitted today and I have the case number for it. I do not have a log in information for the PERM site from my employer. Can anyone suggest tracking PERM application with the case number alone. If there is a phone #etc. Thanks
v
You need the user name and password to login into the system. You may ask your employer to create a subaccount for you in order to check

Can you please update this list with the Center name Atlanta or Chicago.

PERM2010 - Certified on 1st July - Atlanta
gc1305 - Cert 13th July - Atlanta
gretzky - Certified on 14th July[/QUOTE]

PERM2010 - Certified on 1st July - ATLANTA
gc1305 - Cert 13th July - ATLANTA
gretzky - Certified on 14th July
LC_DEC - Certifed on 6th July - ATLANTA

MainGC, perm08, progress and gretzky please update the Center name with which you applied.