People viewing thie S 1932 Status Thread...PLEASE SIGN UP HERE.

Please Stand United

Hello Every One,
Eventhough now we are in defeated stage, we should not loose our hopes and efforts. We should continue our fight towards this pathetic situation. It is well known fact that, there are thousands of people in this situation, struggling with this idiotic immigration disease and ready to fight against it.

I urge all our community to stand united and please please stick for one source where all people can continue their efforts. The reason i'm saying this is because currently there are different groups following different websites like Yahoo Techworkers1 group, Immigration portal groups and ISNamerica etc. I respect everybody's induviduality and leadership. But we can not achieve the final success by going individual, the larger the group, easy to win the game. So all people, we dont have a single leader. The whole community is the leader. The community should wake up, generate the heat, advice and take actions.

I do not have any special prefference to choose the website, only thing is we should meet in single place and continue our future actions in united way.

I'm sorry if this hurts any one.

I can take comments on this....

Thanks,

Contacted Tom Price

Username : Redgo
Email : Pyaraindian@gmail.com
State : GA
City : Atlanta

I have already meet Tom Price(GA) and explained him the hurdles we go through during the immigration process and who benefits out of this entire process. I got screwed big time by a Desi consulting company for all this years. He is pretty much aware about most of the things and how much we suffer during this process. He said he will try to help us as much as he can. Bottom point is he was very polite and was positively listening to my conversation.

Guys many folks are out there to help us in passing this pending amendments in our favour.

Finally asked me which is the good indian Restaurant becuase he likes spicy food very much :)-

PD : May 2001.
I140 Approved on May 2005
RD : EAD/AP June 2005
485 Sucks(Pending)

Last edited by a moderator:
My Info : Added all the info till now into a Excel Sheet

Hopeful_123, Thanks for starting this initiative.

I have added info of all the people who have provided their contact into a Excel sheet.

We will follow the process started by justwatching. Please post the info in this thread and every evening Hopeful_123 or me will add them to the Excel sheet.

Also as mentioned by Hopeful_123, Please post your e-mail id, city and state.

Last edited by a moderator:
willing to participate in GC efforts

ID: thecipher5
Name: Mukund
Email: thecipher5@yahoo.com
Area: Central New Jersey

I'm willing to meet and discuss our matter with NJ senators and make a trip to Washington D.C.

thecipher5